flex25j is offline Junior Member

why would my blood pressure go up on hgh?

i been on pharm grade hgh for 2 months and i took my blood pressure today and it was an average 139/70 i know the bottom number is good but why such a high top number. i took it this morning afternoon and night and that was the average. i thought hgh was suppose to lower bp. i am doing 6ius a day 5/2

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    GH can increase sodium retention which can raise BP

Ok so why do they say hgh lowers bp and will mine go back down once my body gets used to it.

I've been on HGH for a long time and I haven't noticed any bp change. My bp rises when I'm on Tren but not while on HGH only.

The increase in BP happens in some but not others. Often those who experience sodium retention due to HGH dry out after a period of time

so your saying it will go down after some time. because i never ramped up just went to 6ius from the door. so i am thinking thats why i am holding water.

A little more technical way of looking at it is that ADH (Anti Diuretic Hormone) rises with HGH use in some. THis leads to the sodium and water retention and in turn higher blood pressure. I think the jumping straight to 6 ius may have been the issue and your body did not adjust therefore it is producing too much ADH

THis easiest way to go about it is usually to lower the dose and then ramp up. Let the circulatory system adjust. For some no matter what route they take, the ADH levels will be high at higher doses of GH.

Another possibility is low dose aspirin. Aspirin can lower ADH levels

thanks a lot for the info. next week i am going to go to 3ius then every 2 weeks go up 1 iu. i think 3 should be a good starting place. because the 6 makes me really lethargic also.

Thread Information