Thread: HGH Advice

Gfeazell is offline Junior Member

HGH Advice

Ok, I recently got my blood test results back and I am sitting at like 365 naturally. I was prescribed HGH, 2iu,s per day, 5 days a week but it seems almost like it would be a waste of money. I have a six month supply at 2iu's but it seems like it will be a waste to use... Will I get any value out of using it? Should I double the dose and use it up in 3 months would I get any benefit?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    No. You should immediately package up any remaining HGH and promptly mail it to me.

Just wondering if you double up and youre out in 3mos (plus bloods) ??

365 naturally is very good. What's your age? How long have you been using HGH?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckEisenmench View Post
    365 naturally is very good. What's your age? How long have you been using HGH?
    i agree 365 is a good number natural

but yet you said a guy with a lower number on 8ius that his gh was def real.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckEisenmench View Post
    359 IGF-1 levels determined by BW tells me you got the real stuff. What the F*** is the use of BW by a real blood lab if it doesn't tell you anything???

OP 3 months is to short of time 2 use gh. As for 2iu's being to little depends on your age and what your expecting from the GH
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i agree 365 is a good number natural

but yet you said a guy with a lower number on 8ius that his gh was def real.

OP 3 months is to short of time 2 use gh. As for 2iu's being to little depends on your age and what your expecting from the GH
    gixxerboy, I'm gonna disagree with you on that. As a 24 year old 2 years ago, i was getting genotropin straight from the pharmacy always kept on ice during transit, and i noticed a difference in weeks. I was doing 4 IU's a day. And this was not a placebo effect. When my father was getting me this stuff, I went on the message boards and heard everyone saying it took months to notice a difference, and so i would shoot it 5 days a week, but not be very thrilled about it, or really expecting anything. And then I noticed veins started appearing that I had never seen before on week 4. but yeah 2 IU's at any age less than over-the-hill would get you minimal fat loss after long term use, maybe, and that's if it's quality stuff.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gfeazell View Post
    Ok, I recently got my blood test results back and I am sitting at like 365 naturally. I was prescribed HGH, 2iu,s per day, 5 days a week but it seems almost like it would be a waste of money. I have a six month supply at 2iu's but it seems like it will be a waste to use... Will I get any value out of using it? Should I double the dose and use it up in 3 months would I get any benefit?
    i would go 3 months. whoever says it takes several up several months to notice a difference is either talking about muscle gains, or they are just using weak stuff. but if you're getting out of the pharmacy like i once was, you will notice fat loss in weeks at 4 IU's a day.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04 View Post
    gixxerboy, I'm gonna disagree with you on that. As a 24 year old 2 years ago, i was getting genotropin straight from the pharmacy always kept on ice during transit, and i noticed a difference in weeks. I was doing 4 IU's a day. And this was not a placebo effect. When my father was getting me this stuff, I went on the message boards and heard everyone saying it took months to notice a difference, and so i would shoot it 5 days a week, but not be very thrilled about it, or really expecting anything. And then I noticed veins started appearing that I had never seen before on week 4. but yeah 2 IU's at any age less than over-the-hill would get you minimal fat loss after long term use, maybe, and that's if it's quality stuff.
    everyone does respond different. I can notice little difference soon to, but after 6 months or so it gets even more pronounced. Atleast for me.
    just like taking test e for an example, around 3-4 weeks in you can start to feel and see it, but you really notice it later.
    i would still recommend using gh for atleast 6 months. I wouldnt spend the money for only 3 months. I honestly dont feel its worth it
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Thread Information