human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries

Feeling funny from hgh

I just got a couple new hgh kits and I took 2ius today and it almost felt as if my blood sugar dropped. I got really flush and sweaty then I was starving. Some people have said its prob ghrp but it was way stronger of a feeling then I've ever gotten from any ghrp I've ever gotten. Any thoughts??

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    sounds like ghrp. Also it may be a stronger feeling then you are used to from the ghrp. Because before you knew how much ghrp you took, this time you have no clue.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    sounds like ghrp. Also it may be a stronger feeling then you are used to from the ghrp. Because before you knew how much ghrp you took, this time you have no clue.
    This makes sense... Even if the ghrp was dosed normal I'd be taking a pretty high dose considering. Is there any way to find out. Source check or something??

Blog Entries
    Bump

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    It sounds like fake hgh and some other peptide instead, your better off staying away from all generic hgh because its mostly fake and in most cases contain some dangerous chemcials.

Thread Information