Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    sgt2jay is offline Knowledgeable Member

Changing fro HGH to Peptides experiment

With the news of late on Ansomone I though i would give Peptides a run. though i would run this Experiment by everyone.
    I have 400 iu of good (Ansomone) gh left so i am think of running it like this with a test cycle

Wk 1-15 -Test E 250 mon & Thursday
    Wk 3-16 - hcg at 250ius x twice per wk
    Wk 1-15 10mgs aromasin
    PCT start 2 wks after the last shot of Test E
    nolva 40/20/20/20...clomid 100/50/50/50

running this with cycle
    wk 1 - 4 4iu hgh
    wk 4 - 8 8iu hgh or until hgh gone
    wk 8 - 12 100mcg GHRP-2 with 100 mcg Modified GRF 1-29. before bed
    wk 12 - 4 months after pct 100mcg GHRP-2 with 100 mcg Modified GRF 1-29. in am and before bed

my logic being hgh will help start some good lean mass while the peptides on the back end will help maintain mass with good fat burn with the am protocol.

i havent seen anyone try this but to my uneducated mind it seems a good way to end the gh and kick off the peptides

EZ E is offline Associate Member
    Any reason to run the peptides 1x/day during week 8-12 instead of 2x or more?

not really. mostly to test sensitivity and control any sides. this is a tentitive plan and i may up it to 2x a day erlier and finish up at 3x. 1 am 1 post work out 1 pm.

the reason i pick 1 pm to start is that is what i found to be recommended for a newbie as well as good for lean gains.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    i ran ghrp/cjc from jan thru July. I was doing 3+ injections a day. doing ghrp/cjc only 1x a day you will not see results similar to doing hgh. you need to do at least 3 shots a day.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    i ran ghrp/cjc from jan thru July. I was doing 3+ injections a day. doing ghrp/cjc only 1x a day you will not see results similar to doing hgh. you need to do at least 3 shots a day.
    my plan is to work up to 3 a day. I have read that many got good fat butn results at 2 a day.

how were your results?

Lots of pain went away. Healed faster. I feel I had good results. I have an extremely fast metabolism and eat around 3700 calories for maintenance. It helped me eat more during cycle so I'm sure that helped a ton too with my gains. Its hard forcing down 4000+ calories everyday if you don't have an appetite

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Interesting alternative and you will be a great guinea pig to test peps vs hgh.
    Let me know how this develops.

yom
    yom is offline Associate Member
    whats wrong with the real ansamone they are pharm grade ?

Lots of pain went away. Healed faster. I feel I had good results. I have an extremely fast metabolism and eat around 3700 calories for maintenance. It helped me eat more during cycle so I'm sure that helped a ton too with my gains. Its hard forcing down 4000+ calories everyday if you don't have an appetite
    Were you using GHRP-6 or GHRP-2. from what i read you dont get the hunger as much with GHRP-2

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    This.

Ive been running peptides for almost a year now and honestly think its not worth the money. Results are very minimal, hard to notice. I think it keeps me a tad leaner but thats all i really noticed.. I still have about a years supply, i think ill just save it for the summer months.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agree w/ Patrick go with at least 3 pins of 100mcg GHRP/CJC...no need to work up to that dose. Legit HGH is much stronger so your body will have no prob w/ the peps.

^^^ thanks i will start right away with 3X. i will start a log and try to post weekly. i wont actually be starting until mid november i am starting my trade show season with work and lots of travel, but the good thing is i find dieting down easier when i travel. @M302 how are you finding pepetide use

Quote Originally Posted by sgt2jay View Post
    ^^^ thanks i will start right away with 3X. i will start a log and try to post weekly. i wont actually be starting until mid november i am starting my trade show season with work and lots of travel, but the good thing is i find dieting down easier when i travel. @M302 how are you finding pepetide use
    Been using peptides for about a year now with great results and they are now a staple of mine. I've found you won't add massive amounts of lean muscle on just peps (although combined w/ aas it can be a potent muscle builder) but you will gain weight while being leaner at the same time. For example before starting peps I was about 193 lbs. @ 10% bf and after about 6 months of use I was weighing 200 lbs. at the same body fat (10%...so 7 lbs. of lean muscle gain off peps alone. I have also found that I can eat much more now and still stay lean.

TREMBO is offline New Member
    Imola what combination do you liked more?

Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    Been using peptides for about a year now with great results and they are now a staple of mine. I've found you won't add massive amounts of lean muscle on just peps (although combined w/ aas it can be a potent muscle builder) but you will gain weight while being leaner at the same time. For example before starting peps I was about 193 lbs. @ 10% bf and after about 6 months of use I was weighing 200 lbs. at the same body fat (10%...so 7 lbs. of lean muscle gain off peps alone. I have also found that I can eat much more now and still stay lean.
    those are the type results i am looking for. currently i am at about 190lbs 15%. hoping to get to about 10% - 12%. On the 3 injection or the post work out injection when do you take it on non training days, and on training days how will that injection effect post work out nutrition. is it like gh where you need to be careful with injection timing and carbs?

AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt2jay

those are the type results i am looking for. currently i am at about 190lbs 15%. hoping to get to about 10% - 12%. On the 3 injection or the post work out injection when do you take it on non training days, and on training days how will that injection effect post work out nutrition. is it like gh where you need to be careful with injection timing and carbs?
    Yes wait at least 30 mins after injections to eat .

For pwo , because of the "anabolic window " i pin asap after workout , then wait 30mins to have my pwo meal so far i havnt noticed anything significant . But only been on a lil over a week.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AZGOLDSMEMBER86

For pwo , because of the "anabolic window " i pin asap after workout , then wait 30mins to have my pwo meal so far i havnt noticed anything significant . But only been on a lil over a week.
    Non workout days mid day , on empty stomach usually around 2hours after meal at least

Quote Originally Posted by AZGOLDSMEMBER86 View Post

so with this would you say the pwo injection is more important than the pwo nutrition (i.e. i have a protien shake with 1/2 cup oats mixed in)

Blog Entries

so with this would you say the pwo injection is more important than the pwo nutrition (i.e. i have a protien shake with 1/2 cup oats mixed in)
    Well pwo and breakfasts are most important meals of the day when lifting imho. But 30mins after still keep the "window "open

And usually fast digestion carbs and proteins are best added BCAA and glutimine are also good
    Last edited by AZGOLDSMEMBER86; 09-17-2012 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Interesting alternative and you will be a great guinea pig to test peps vs hgh.
    Let me know how this develops.
    Glad to get your thumbs up as the guinea pig. HA HA. I will be kicking this off mid november and i will try and keep a detailed log if not on here for sure in a note book and post results.

as a side note i have been running pharm gh now for 9 month it seems this is where i am really noticing the body change. it sucks having to make a change but i would bet some of you Vets out here have had to adjust and adapt more than once.

Quote Originally Posted by AZGOLDSMEMBER86 View Post
    Well pwo and breakfasts are most important meals of the day when lifting imho. But 30mins after still keep the "window "open

And usually fast digestion carbs and proteins are best added BCAA and glutimine are also good
    thanks for the info. i have read many post on fast carbs pwo or not and have decided if diet is in check one can never go wrong with plain old oats. BCAA i usaully sip on during work out and glutimine i take before bed along with ZMA. (i now most think ZMA is junk, but i have never slept so good with it)

Blog Entries

thanks for the info. i have read many post on fast carbs pwo or not and have decided if diet is in check one can never go wrong with plain old oats. BCAA i usaully sip on during work out and glutimine i take before bed along with ZMA. (i now most think ZMA is junk, but i have never slept so good with it)
    No prob. Good luck and keep us posted

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AZGOLDSMEMBER86

No prob. Good luck and keep us posted
    New thought , if GH helps put aminos in muscles faster and more efficient then why wait 30mins after injections for PWO ? I think ill experiment for awhile and see results .. Only thing i can think of if that the peptides nees time to get full benefit after injection

But, if the "Anabolic Window" is open and GH is being surged after injection wouldn't fast digestion carbs and proteins be used more efficiently ?

Thoughts?

U need to read more on WHY ghrp causes a gh spike.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588
    U need to read more on WHY ghrp causes a gh spike.
    Gotcha , homework .

Quote Originally Posted by TREMBO View Post
    Imola what combination do you liked more?
    I prefer GHRP-2 and Mod GRF1-29 (which some sites list as CJC-1295 no DAC)...100mcg of each.

I prefer injections morning, pwo, and before bed. You can have protein right after your injections but no carbs or fats for 25-30 mins post injection. You can also have BCAA's (as long as there is zero carbs) immediately after your injection as well which might be beneficial since peptides increase amino acid absorption.

thanks for the info
    i will be sure to update as i move forward

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    might mix up my hgh run with some peps shortly, had always thought of pep as being nothing more than a con but seems there is some positivity.

do peps need to be refrigerated? would be hard for me to take a syringe to work if so.......

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    might mix up my hgh run with some peps shortly, had always thought of pep as being nothing more than a con but seems there is some positivity.

do peps need to be refrigerated? would be hard for me to take a syringe to work if so.......
    Yeah they do. If i need to take them to work i put them in a small esky with an ice pack.

swithuk is offline Associate Member
    so what are the main positives of peptides then ? are they significant ?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkn View Post
    Yeah they do. If i need to take them to work i put them in a small esky with an ice pack.
    would be a massive no no for me to ever get caught at it in work, and stupid things like pins falling out of pockets do happen!! i might try 'em x2 per day, will be running hgh also

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    would be a massive no no for me to ever get caught at it in work, and stupid things like pins falling out of pockets do happen!! i might try 'em x2 per day, will be running hgh also
    Ha ha I know what you mean even though peps are legal you'd have a tough time explaining if you got caught. I myself live on the wild side and bring my peps (2 loaded syringes) with me to work. I use a small cooler that I stash under my desk (hidden) and use cold packs. If you do decide to preload syringes don't mix the two peptides...draw up one and then about 20iu's of air then the second peptide. The air bubble will separate the peps and when it comes time to use you hold the syringe by the needle side and sling it downward in which the peps mix and then you're left w/ air on top...simply push out the air and you're ready to inject. I go to the bathroom and make sure to be very careful to leave no evidence...risky but my work is kinda laid back as well.

when i was doing gh 2x a day i put my preload in a glasses case the hard case type and kept it in the fridge in my lunch box. no one ever thought to ask about my glasses in my lunch.

when i was doing gh 2x a day i put my preload in a glasses case the hard case type and kept it in the fridge in my lunch box. no one ever thought to ask about my glasses in my lunch.
    lol very sneeky!

Quote Originally Posted by dec11

Ghrp doesn't go bad in a few hours. Its pretty stable at room temp. You should keep the vial refrigerated but an individual syringe is ok in the car. I did my shots post workout and kept the pin in my car all day. Hunger still hit, didn't feel any different.

Ghrp doesn't go bad in a few hours. Its pretty stable at room temp. You should keep the vial refrigerated but an individual syringe is ok in the car. I did my shots post workout and kept the pin in my car all day. Hunger still hit, didn't feel any different.
    I wouldn't leave a syringe containing GHRP/GHRH at room temp for more than a couple hours as I'm pretty OCD and the peptides can degrade this is why I choose to keep them in a mini cooler w/ ice packs. That being said I see nothing wrong with drawing up your GHRP/GHRH and then heading to the gym and keeping the syringe in the car (as long as it isn't to hot outside) for a couple hours. GHRP is quite stable it's GHRH that's a bit fragile.

Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    I prefer GHRP-2 and Mod GRF1-29 (which some sites list as CJC-1295 no DAC)...100mcg of each.

do you mix in one injection or as two seperate.
    if one what is your best method

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Im following along here sarge .....you gonna log this whole deal or what ?

yes I am
    not sure if i mention in the beginning but i wont be starting until november. i travel a lot for work in october. i have all supplies on hand so ill hit the ground running when im am back in town.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    yes I am
    not sure if i mention in the beginning but i wont be starting until november. i travel a lot for work in october. i have all supplies on hand so ill hit the ground running when im am back in town.
    Nice. Im in. We will be doing this at the same time...which I think is great. Im starting mid october.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information