sitries is offline Associate Member

Ankebio Ansamone (pharma HGH)

Just bought a kit of this and wondered what ppls opinions were of them recently. I know they used to be top notch and then had their reliability questioned a few years back. Any1 used lately and what do you think of the product? iv checked the serial number out on thier website and its genuine btw.

Iv used a few different pharma products in the past (omnitrope and norditropin) and just wondred how this chinese pharma would compare.

swithuk is offline Associate Member
    I was running them a few months back but stopped when suspicions were raised about them selectively scamming b.b market. I switched to jintropin and have run them for a few months

id be very interested to know how you get on with them

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Do Bloodwork please

Quote Originally Posted by sitries View Post
    Just bought a kit of this and wondered what ppls opinions were of them recently. I know they used to be top notch and then had their reliability questioned a few years back. Any1 used lately and what do you think of the product? iv checked the serial number out on thier website and its genuine btw.

Iv used a few different pharma products in the past (omnitrope and norditropin) and just wondred how this chinese pharma would compare.
    I have used recently and think its absolute rubbish!! Serial numbers mean nothing.
    -XL

jing jai

Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    Do Bloodwork please
    Bloodwork means nothing, please read concerns thread. As we know peps and other chemiaclals throw BW results.
    -XL

jing jai

Why didnt you rate it xtra large?? i did look at the chinese concerns thread and saw some stuff on there saying there were issues with it - but many rumours go around. Did you buy direct?? How long did you use for?? Also did you check your stuff on the conterfeit section of the official site??? 100iu kit or 40iu kit??

I cant see how a pharmaceutical company would deliberately put out fakes or underdose their product - it would be commercial suicide!!!

I dealt direct with ansomone since about 2004 when they produced 192aa, then I found a good Jin source and changed. The source went around the 2008 Olympic time and I went back to ansomone. For a long time there stuff was good but it changed when they started selectively scamming people in the BB world. Checking the website serial number is pointless itmeans noting at all, I was dealing direct with nancy.

Commercial suicide? We are talking about a Chinese company dealing with individuals buying hgh, this is not commercial suicide for them it's called making as much money as possible buy doing whatever it takes. Ansomone produce good hgh for pharmacies I am sure of this, if you as an individual go direct to them I'd say you're 99% going to get scammed. Why you may ask? Surely not? I'll tell you why, because; 1. The average guy buying his 500ius will never know anyway, he'll probably use it with aas, he will improve his diet, he will train harder and last of all the placebo effect WILL happen. All those factors combined will convince 99% that they have the real deal! 2. Most people will be one hit wonders and will never buy it again anyway so why should ansomone care if you get real hgh or not! 3. You can complain, shout, bang, threaten and do whatever else you want to do, fact is that you have no comeback on them, no rights, no refunds, no fvcking all! I could go on and on but I'm not going to, the concerns thread tell its own story about all this.

Would I buy ansomone ever again? No. Would I use it if it was free? No. Do I think you have wasted your money? Sorry but yes I do.

Sorry to sound harsh but you did ask.
    -XL

jing jai

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtralarg View Post
    I have used recently and think its absolute rubbish!! Serial numbers mean nothing.
    Bloodwork means nothing, please read concerns thread. As we know peps and other chemiaclals throw BW results.
    I dealt direct with ansomone since about 2004 when they produced 192aa, then I found a good Jin source and changed. The source went around the 2008 Olympic time and I went back to ansomone. For a long time there stuff was good but it changed when they started selectively scamming people in the BB world. Checking the website serial number is pointless itmeans noting at all, I was dealing direct with nancy.

Commercial suicide? We are talking about a Chinese company dealing with individuals buying hgh, this is not commercial suicide for them it's called making as much money as possible buy doing whatever it takes. Ansomone produce good hgh for pharmacies I am sure of this, if you as an individual go direct to them I'd say you're 99% going to get scammed. Why you may ask? Surely not? I'll tell you why, because; 1. The average guy buying his 500ius will never know anyway, he'll probably use it with aas, he will improve his diet, he will train harder and last of all the placebo effect WILL happen. All those factors combined will convince 99% that they have the real deal! 2. Most people will be one hit wonders and will never buy it again anyway so why should ansomone care if you get real hgh or not! 3. You can complain, shout, bang, threaten and do whatever else you want to do, fact is that you have no comeback on them, no rights, no refunds, no fvcking all! I could go on and on but I'm not going to, the concerns thread tell its own story about all this.

Would I buy ansomone ever again? No. Would I use it if it was free? No. Do I think you have wasted your money? Sorry but yes I do.

I was going to comment but looks like you said it all and more so,

agree with everything you said XL and ive had similar experience's

Sheven is offline Banned

Err, in fact Ankebio never manufactured 192aa HGH (somatrem), it was all a internet legend that was perpetuated in similar fashion the current generic hgh threads are going. The defamation of Ankebio started when some guys claimed to analyzed them in Austria in the end nothing was proven but the stigma remained many people still believe Ansomone is 192aa.

By the way, GenSci sold directly to users as well prior of 2008, if you would need 5 kits you would just emailed "Wendy" or "Jack" and they would forward you a Western Union receiver in Nanjing and then send you the parcel from various parts of China. But GenSci is top notch in the eyes of many i guess the retail sales practices look bad just for some brands . Ankebio works identically like GenSci the only difference is they haven't been busted, yet
    Last edited by Sheven; 01-21-2013 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheven View Post
    Err, in fact Ankebio never manufactured 192aa HGH (somatrem), it was all a internet legend that was perpetuated in similar fashion the current generic hgh threads are going. The defamation of Ankebio started when some guys claimed to analyzed them in Austria in the end nothing was proven but the stigma remained many people still believe Ansomone is 192aa.

By the way, GenSci sold directly to users as well prior of 2008, if you would need 5 kits you would just emailed "Wendy" or "Jack" and they would forward you a Western Union receiver in Nanjing and then send you the parcel from various parts of China. But GenSci is top notch in the eyes of many i guess the retail sales practices look bad just for some brands . Ankebio works identically like GenSci the only difference is they haven't been busted, yet
    You make me laugh! Have a nice day and good luck with your hidden agenda that is shining through more and more with each post. Lmao.
    -XL

jing jai

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheven View Post

No one believes a word you say lol

Hmmm - interesting views there marcus. Im assuming youv had it out with Ankebio about the situation?? what did they say? not alot id imagine. it just seems really shady to me that a reputable pharma company whos product is used in hospitals etc would ever produce anything other than what it said because if any of the bunk product was to be lab tested by the media or anything then they would be in line to lose there market share in genuine markets too!! I was just about to order 1500iu of this as i thought it was the only reliable way to get my hands on reasonably priced good quality pharma growth but now im having 2nd thoughts!

Thread Information