Thread: HGH and CP

KennyBoy is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

HGH and CP

Hello all, I'm seeking some advice and all the facts I can find concerning the benefits of HGH for someone with mild CP. Any help would be appreciated, Thanx. KennyBoy

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    Thats a pretty serious condition, i dont think anyone on here is qualified to give advice on that.

What is your reason for GH use? do you have a health condition pertaining to that as well? it could be possible to obtain a script , its probably best to consult with your doc on this .

are you trying aid in a symtom of the cp?

Ps were pretty close to neighbors!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the reply. I was told that GH has been documented to help increase bone density and aid in soft tissue repair. I have done some research on the subject and I have found articles corroborating said statement. I have leaned up a bit (unfortunately) since the pic on my profile was taken in late '11ish. My own personal experience; I know that the more muscle mass I have the less spastic I am and I can mask most of the subtle nuances that give away the fact that I have CP.

Neighbors huh,,, cool. I'd appreciate all the advice you can offer. I'm going to be rehabbing my right foot and knee soon, and I want to do things correctly this time ie, lifting as well as stretching.

007. is offline Banned
    I just started gh as well and have some wrist and hand pain, hoping this clears it up as well.

Blog Entries
    So am I to believe that no one can offer any advice on the subject? Thank you for your time and much success!

swithuk is offline Associate Member
    Would like to offer you credible advice , but can't . I wish you luck nevertheless

Blog Entries
    Thank you swithuk.

Honestly, i would ask your doc bro. If it aids in the symptoms I dont see why they wouldnt know this, and if that doesnt work you could always try an anti aging clinic, Im sure they havea great check list as to if you should or should not do it. I would start there as I am sure they do what they can to cover their butt on everything. honestly Im not fmailiar with everything on your condition but I dont see it being hurtful, again I am not a doc though. but the best advice is start with a doc, no need to be worried going around people to get illegal compunds when you may have the right to obtain them legally and not only that is gh is one of the most faked things around so you could also be more sure on if its legit. Even if you have a good source 90% of the time they dont know either.

Blog Entries
    Thanx bro! Got a pre op consultation set up, so I am armed with a ,slew of questions for the Dr.

sounds good bro.. keep me informed on the results!!

Blog Entries
    Will do bro!

Thread Information