Jon T is offline New Member

A couple of questions about Norditropin...

Hello All. I have done quite a bit of research online, but was also hoping there are a few of you have used this product and can give me some info, advise, feedback, etc. On 3/1 I started on 3iu/day of Norditropin (pharm grade) FlexPro 15mg. I am also dieting and training 4 times per week. I am hoping to see a nice reduction in body fat and lean muscle. I am currently 39/190/19% and looking to get that percentage down to at least 12-13%. My questions are...

1. Given my dosage and start date, how long until I begin to see results?
    2. With a goal of 12-13%, provided I eat clean and train regularly (weight training and cardio), how long could I expect to reach this goal?
    3. Is it truth or myth that the place where you do the injection would see a reduction in fat quicker?
    4. What are some side effects that I can expect?
    5. Is there a certain time of day that it is better to do my injection?

Thanks
    JT
    Last edited by Jon T; 03-04-2013 at 01:23 AM.

briansvk is offline Associate Member
    1) fatburn, shaking, possible hypo if below 100g carbs almost instantly... depends on another compounds used, training nutrition...
    2) month to month and a half... I have cut from 14.9% to 8.2% in 5 weeks with Nordi 3IU/day
    3) localized fatburn is not a myth, but it is not soooo much significant, at least not with this dosing
    4) depends on lot of circumstances... but as I wrote above, hypo if on really low carbs, possible numbness in fingers
    5) first thing in the morning... and before bed or after training there are lot of possibilities, but as I have been reading there is not much difference in results.

Thanks for the info Brian. That answers alot for me. I am trying to keep my carbs as low as possible but man is it hard! I am stacking the Norditropin with 300mg/wk of Cypionate . Do you think that is a good stack? Any suggestions?

Hoplite is offline New Member
    Currently on Norditropin pens 3ius myself and loving them. This is my 6th week and this is first time other people are noticing my fat loss . Got compliments today "looking in shape". 5 to 6 weeks for anything noticeable imo.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by briansvk View Post
    1) fatburn, shaking, possible hypo if below 100g carbs almost instantly... depends on another compounds used, training nutrition...
    2) month to month and a half... I have cut from 14.9% to 8.2% in 5 weeks with Nordi 3IU/day
    3) localized fatburn is not a myth, but it is not soooo much significant, at least not with this dosing
    4) depends on lot of circumstances... but as I wrote above, hypo if on really low carbs, possible numbness in fingers
    5) first thing in the morning... and before bed or after training there are lot of possibilities, but as I have been reading there is not much difference in results.
    gh will not cause hypoglycemia if anything it will make you hyper
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Jon T View Post
    Hello All. I have done quite a bit of research online, but was also hoping there are a few of you have used this product and can give me some info, advise, feedback, etc. On 3/1 I started on 3iu/day of Norditropin (pharm grade) FlexPro 15mg. I am also dieting and training 4 times per week. I am hoping to see a nice reduction in body fat and lean muscle. I am currently 39/190/19% and looking to get that percentage down to at least 12-13%. My questions are...

1. Given my dosage and start date, how long until I begin to see results?
    2. With a goal of 12-13%, provided I eat clean and train regularly (weight training and cardio), how long could I expect to reach this goal?
    3. Is it truth or myth that the place where you do the injection would see a reduction in fat quicker?
    4. What are some side effects that I can expect?
    5. Is there a certain time of day that it is better to do my injection?

Thanks
    JT
    You need to do some more research and you will be able to answer the questions yourself. There are too many variables that will affect your results for anyone to give you accurate answers to the rest of the questions that are specific to you without having much more info about your diet, training routines etc.

I will tell you that if you've bought gh to loose bf you've chose a very expensive and slow way to do so.

Good luck.
    -XL

jing jai

Quote Originally Posted by Xtralarg View Post
    You need to do some more research and you will be able to answer the questions yourself. There are too many variables that will affect your results for anyone to give you accurate answers to the rest of the questions that are specific to you without having much more info about your diet, training routines etc.

I will tell you that if you've bought gh to loose bf you've chose a very expensive and slow way to do so.

Good luck.

Hey XL. I suppose my question should have been to ask people what their experience is/was with Norditropin. Is it really a slow was to lose bf? From the research that I have done, it seems with a clean (low carb) diet and intense training, significant results are seen and at times within 4-5 weeks. I can only go by what I read. Is that not the case in your opinion?

Hey XL. I suppose my question should have been to ask people what their experience is/was with Norditropin. Is it really a slow was to lose bf? From the research that I have done, it seems with a clean (low carb) diet and intense training, significant results are seen and at times within 4-5 weeks. I can only go by what I read. Is that not the case in your opinion?
    just doing that without gh will get you results. Adding in gh isnt going to make much more of a difference. Especially at your bf you are at you really dont need drugs to assist.

Wow. Ok I didn't know that. I was under the impression that the gh would help melt the fat away. Anything that you can recommend that will help with serious fat burning along with my diet and training?

AnabolicDoc is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wow. Ok I didn't know that. I was under the impression that the gh would help melt the fat away. Anything that you can recommend that will help with serious fat burning along with my diet and training?
    I think what the last few posters are getting at is that at your bf you should be able to get to 12-13% with diet and exercise. Thermogenics, like clen and ephedrine, and other weight loss ancillaries (including hGH) are best reserved to go below 10% bf as it gets much harder to lose bf as your bf decreases.

Hoplite is offline New Member
    Being in similar situation as OP, I do feel HGH has advantages while slimming down. First of all, my muscles aren't flattening out like last time I dieted down (did a show a few years ago). My strength is actually improving and cardio endurance is much improved. But as far as fat lbs. lost, these pounds are very very expensive LOL.

Good thing I'm on GH more for the anti aging vs. just fat loss because my bubble would be burst. It's still very early and curious to see what months 4 to 6 bring.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoplite View Post
    Being in similar situation as OP, I do feel HGH has advantages while slimming down. First of all, my muscles aren't flattening out like last time I dieted down (did a show a few years ago). My strength is actually improving and cardio endurance is much improved. But as far as fat lbs. lost, these pounds are very very expensive LOL.

Good thing I'm on GH more for the anti aging vs. just fat loss because my bubble would be burst. It's still very early and curious to see what months 4 to 6 bring.
    cutting for a show and getting to 12-13% are worlds apart. There is no reason you cant get to 13% with out getting flat or loosing strength. Even with out any aids of steroids or gh

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicDoc View Post
    I think what the last few posters are getting at is that at your bf you should be able to get to 12-13% with diet and exercise. Thermogenics, like clen and ephedrine, and other weight loss ancillaries (including hGH) are best reserved to go below 10% bf as it gets much harder to lose bf as your bf decreases.
    Thanks AnabolicDoc. And it makes sense that the aid of thermogenics and hGH would be more beneficial when trying to get to less than 10%bf. But logic dictates, if it's easier to get from 19% to 13% without the use of thermogenics and hGH than it would be to get from 13% to 8%, than wouldn't the use of thermogenics and hGH make the process faster to get from 19% to 13%? Would seem to make sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    cutting for a show and getting to 12-13% are worlds apart. There is no reason you cant get to 13% with out getting flat or loosing strength. Even with out any aids of steroids or gh
    But gh would help speed up the process right? OR am I missing something?

But gh would help speed up the process right? OR am I missing something?
    Yes, but not drastically, thats why everyone is saying the cost isnt worth it for ur goal,

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Yes, but not drastically, thats why everyone is saying the cost isnt worth it for ur goal,

Understood. Ok, so with 3iu/day of gh and a base of 300mg/wk of Cypionate that I am currently taking, is there anything else that you can suggest that would help to increase the process of fat burning? I do about 30-45min of intense cardio training in the morning and go back to the gym in the early evening to do my weight training. My diet is very clean also. I'm eating approx 1900 calories per day, approx 100-120g of carbs, 250g protein, and 30-35g of fat over my 5-6 meals through the day. According to my calculations, my BMR is approx 2900-3000 calories, which means I am close to 1000cal per day in deficit. I'd appreciate any advise. Thanks

Thanks AnabolicDoc. And it makes sense that the aid of thermogenics and hGH would be more beneficial when trying to get to less than 10%bf. But logic dictates, if it's easier to get from 19% to 13% without the use of thermogenics and hGH than it would be to get from 13% to 8%, than wouldn't the use of thermogenics and hGH make the process faster to get from 19% to 13%? Would seem to make sense to me.
    I agree. But I think the consensus is as gixxer put it, not worth the expense.

Intuitively it reasons to me that hGH should be very beneficial in fat loss at any stage. However, being that the majority of the experienced individuals and Vets on this site say otherwise I have to believe that they are correct. As what should happen (according to textbooks, studies, and articles) doesn't always translate to what actually happens, particularly with the human body. That's when having experienced members around is particularly helpful.

That being said, if I could easily afford to be on pharm grade hGH year round, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicDoc View Post
    I agree. But I think the consensus is as gixxer put it, not worth the expense.

Intuitively it reasons to me that hGH should be very beneficial in fat loss at any stage. However, being that the majority of the experienced individuals and Vets on this site say otherwise I have to believe that they are correct. As what should happen (according to textbooks, studies, and articles) doesn't always translate to what actually happens, particularly with the human body. That's when having experienced members around is particularly helpful.

That being said, if I could easily afford to be on pharm grade hGH year round, I would.
    Thanks for the response. I'm not too concerned with the cost of the hGH at 3iu per day. In fact I was considering bumping it up to 5-6iu per day. I am also doing a base of 300mg/wk of Cypionate . So, along with 30-45min of intense cardio training in the morning and early evening weight training 5 days per week, I am hoping that this amounts to some lean muscle mass and a nice reduction in bf over the next 6mos. Am I way off base on this?

Thanks for the response. I'm not too concerned with the cost of the hGH at 3iu per day. In fact I was considering bumping it up to 5-6iu per day. I am also doing a base of 300mg/wk of Cypionate. So, along with 30-45min of intense cardio training in the morning and early evening weight training 5 days per week, I am hoping that this amounts to some lean muscle mass and a nice reduction in bf over the next 6mos. Am I way off base on this?
    It sounds like a good plan. But you didn't mention your diet. I think in an earlier post you mentioned restricting calories to 2000 per day and that your TDEE is about 3000. The single most important factor regarding weight loss is likely diet. And that's something really emphasized by the members of this forum - that diet is a large determinant of the results one will achieve. That being said, it might be hard to add lean muscle at that calorie intake but maybe the hGH will help our at least prevent you from losing LBM.

Let us know how it turns out. Good luck!

Thread Information