zinghigh89 is offline Junior Member

stupid question but here goes

So i think I already know the answer to this question but I wanted to double check always looking to learn. I've been cycling lr3 on and off roughly 2 on 2 off for about 3 months. I love the pumps, the nutrient partitioning and the endurance I get from it. I have used several different brands as well as the DES version. I usually do 40-60mcg preworkout into the body part I am working. I have always used slin pins. I am currently out of slin pins I have more on the way but wasn't sure if it was at all possible to use a standard 3cc 25g pin? I think the answer is no but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. Thanks guys

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    i wouldn't do it. just be patient.

Its a IM shot, no reason you cant. I would add some air though so you don't lose a lot in the needle. I would personally wait though just because itd be a lot less accuate dosing.

Ok thanks a lot guys. I'll just wait on it. Love the igf pre workout

I've done 'em with with 1" pins before. It's not as smooth as with an insulin pin. It works though.

AlinSR is offline new member
    Just use the im pins til your slin pins arrive.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zinghigh89 View Post
    So i think I already know the answer to this question but I wanted to double check always looking to learn. I've been cycling lr3 on and off roughly 2 on 2 off for about 3 months. I love the pumps, the nutrient partitioning and the endurance I get from it. I have used several different brands as well as the DES version. I usually do 40-60mcg preworkout into the body part I am working. I have always used slin pins. I am currently out of slin pins I have more on the way but wasn't sure if it was at all possible to use a standard 3cc 25g pin? I think the answer is no but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. Thanks guys
    Hey Zing,

Since you have your answer to your OQ, may i ask what kind of gains have/do you attribute to the LR3 over and above testosterone ? Just curious as this is something ive been considering, but haven't yet pulled the trigger because of a lack of solid information.

Thanks for any input.

Hey Mickey sorry for the late reply. Well, I cannot say for sure how much actual lean mass the igf has effectively put on me. Obviously I contribute most of the mass gain assistance to the drugs (dbol , test). And mass caloric intake haha. But I will say I notice several things, now, these very well could be placebo, I recognize this but either way here are the positives I've noticed: bigger and better pumps while training, a sustained fullness to muscles the hours following and even sometimes a day or two later, my between set recovery seems to be quicker as opposed to when just on test alone, at times I notice a good food pump like after a meal containing pasta or potatoes etc. I have not used actual slin so I can't say how that aspect compares but it's a nice feeling. And I feel I am no where near as sore the day or two after intense training. Only negatives I find are: pinning daily or multi times a day, not that this is difficult but I don't always FEEL like it either haha, and I do notice during my workouts if I don't have a good carb meal before, or sip a carb drink during that I get groggy as a mother fukker. Hope this helps man.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Thanks for the insight bro.

Thread Information