Thread: slin & HGH

Granovich is offline Senior Member

slin & HGH

is it true that you cant use High doses of HGH ( 10 IU ED ) for long time without using Slin or else you will have health problems ???
    if YES then whats highest dose of GH to run without causing problems ??

another thing , if i split the dose into 5 iu upon waking up and 5 IU before bed, will it still cause problems ???

how does IGF-Lr3 effect this situation if i run it 4 weeks on/4 weeks off @ 50mcg daily... pre workout..
    thank you

anyone ?

No one knows ?

Quote Originally Posted by Granovich View Post
    is it true that you cant use High doses of HGH ( 10 IU ED ) for long time without using Slin or else you will have health problems ???
    if YES then whats highest dose of GH to run without causing problems ??

another thing , if i split the dose into 5 iu upon waking up and 5 IU before bed, will it still cause problems ???

how does IGF-Lr3 effect this situation if i run it 4 weeks on/4 weeks off @ 50mcg daily... pre workout..
    thank you
    What "problems"? If you are running 10 iu/day it is advisable to plit it up in two doses.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes, chronic high doses of HGH can lead to insulin resistance in which exogenous slin can help things.

Shovelhead is correct, if your desired dose is 10iu/day then break it up to two 5iu doses as the smaller doses will not chronically elevate GH and igf-1 levels.
    Last edited by M302_Imola; 04-09-2013 at 05:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    Yes, chronic high doses of HGH can lead to insulin resistance in which exogenous slin can help things.

Shovelhead is correct, if your desired dose is 10iu/day then break it up to two 5iu doses as the smaller doses will not chronically elevate GH and igf-1 levels.
    so i can still run 10 IU by splitting it into morning upon waking up shot and before bed ???? and i wont need Insulin ?
    im running IGF-Lr3 as well @ 50mcg on workingout days ( 5 times weekly ) how does that effect the HGH or that insulin resistance thing ?

Thread Information