pudgeball is offline New Member

Peptide/AAS Cycle for Nagging Injury - Please Help

Hey Guys,

This past Feb, I was forced to stop lifting all together due to moderate joint pain in my shoulders that would occur whenever I do any type of press. I'm pretty sure its due to too many press related exercises and overtraining as I've expericenced similar pain before that went away after a couple months of doing nothing . I've been to three doctors, only one believed it was tendonitis , the other two despite many ultrasounds only could say I had a "soft tissue problem" . All three opinions did agree on the fact that I didnt have any muscle or tendon tears in my shoulders . I don't really have too many other options for other opinions and tests as I don't have health insurance .

Although its been almost three months since I've really stopped doing anything , the shoulder pain has only gotten marginally better , and I still suffer a pretty decent amount of pain just from extending my arms up towards sky with no weight .

I was wondering what the ideal AAS or peptide cycle would be to help my body heal this nagging injury and recover . Thanks in advance for your input as I'm really bummed out about not being able to lift and putting on alot of weight .

My Stats:

height : 5'9"
    weight: : 210lbs
    bodyfat : 25%
    trained for 2years
    Last edited by pudgeball; 04-08-2013 at 09:17 PM.

Thread Information