Flier is offline Productive Member

HGH for Offshore worker

Hi Folks,

My brother (55) works offshore, schedule 2 weeks offshore 4 weeks home.
    So his HGH schedule (3iu ED for Anti aging) would be 4 weeks on/2 weeks off.
    Waste of time and money, or G2G?

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flier View Post
    Hi Folks,

My brother (55) works offshore, schedule 2 weeks offshore 4 weeks home.
    So his HGH schedule (3iu ED for Anti aging) would be 4 weeks on/2 weeks off.
    Waste of time and money, or G2G?
    I have a friend that has been taking 2iu every day for about 15 years, and he speaks to lots of people about it (in the anti aging rather than BB community) and people often tell him their stories and ask his opinion, and his opinion is that even the people who can only afford 1/4 of an iu a day for 5 days a week feel an improvement in time, and even people who can do a month or two per year of treatment feel better than they did without it. So his opinion is that any amount is an improvement. No experience with this yet myself, but my friend has so much experience and has heard so many reports that I take his view seriously. :-)

Maybe you will get some first hand reports here.

Thanks Angel!
    I will let him know.
    I have heard that going on and off HGH like that could mess with ones sugar level/resistance. But that was just Gym talk.

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flier View Post
    I have heard that going on and off HGH like that could mess with ones sugar level/resistance. But that was just Gym talk.
    I have read that HGH use causes insulin resistance and diabetes, and have alternately read that HGH use staves off diabetes in the long run because it increases insulin sensitivity. I have never seen any evidence (meaning large study) in other direction, and I can't imagine anyone would do one as HGH is not in enough mainstream use in medicine for anyone there to care much, and I doubt anyone knows for sure. In the end one of the primary prototypes of longevity (and therefore anti-aging) is intermittent fasting, which many think contribute to longevity because fasting causes lower blood glucose levels. There is a lot of evidence to show that higher blood glucose causes so much harm to the body, so that if one is serious about anti-aging, it is probably wise to limit carb intake at the least.

Your brother could certainly pick up a glucose meter for a pittance and track any changes. And then if there seemed to be a trend of a slightly higher bg, he could consider cinnamon or metformin or something to see if he could manage it. That's what I'm planning to do (I already don't eat grains and am conscious of my bg levels, so would like to keep an eye on it).

Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites View Post
    I have read that HGH use causes insulin resistance and diabetes, and have alternately read that HGH use staves off diabetes in the long run because it increases insulin sensitivity. I have never seen any evidence (meaning large study) in other direction, and I can't imagine anyone would do one as HGH is not in enough mainstream use in medicine for anyone there to care much, and I doubt anyone knows for sure. In the end one of the primary prototypes of longevity (and therefore anti-aging) is intermittent fasting, which many think contribute to longevity because fasting causes lower blood glucose levels. There is a lot of evidence to show that higher blood glucose causes so much harm to the body, so that if one is serious about anti-aging, it is probably wise to limit carb intake at the least.

Your brother could certainly pick up a glucose meter for a pittance and track any changes. And then if there seemed to be a trend of a slightly higher bg, he could consider cinnamon or metformin or something to see if he could manage it. That's what I'm planning to do (I already don't eat grains and am conscious of my bg levels, so would like to keep an eye on it).
    Great info, thanks. I should probably get one of those meters myself.

HGH is an insulin agonist so just wait an hour or so before you eat. No biggie. I take my HGH in the morning as soon as I wake up on an empty stomach. It's wonderful stuff. I'm 53 and I can tell you that 4on/2off is better than all/off.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    HGH is an insulin agonist so just wait an hour or so before you eat. No biggie. I take my HGH in the morning as soon as I wake up on an empty stomach. It's wonderful stuff. I'm 53 and I can tell you that 4on/2off is better than all/off.
    It´s only better if what you are pinning is real HGH!
    After getting fvcked twice now, the issue is no longer dose or pinning schedule...unfortunately.
    Even if we obtain the real stuff now, what about 6 months from now, 2 years from now....constantly not knowing what we are pinning..
    I got lucky there for a while with quality Generic....or did I? The BW came back good, but according to Vets here it could still have been crap.
    Fvck all this. Think we are going to stick with our Whey, BCAA, Creatine and ZMA ...

Thread Information