Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: TaFuller80's GHRP and CJC1295 NoDAc log "Female"

Brazensol is offline Productive Member~ Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Happy belated birthday! I've heard some peps can make you feel tired and hungry. Last thing I want is more of that but I am seriously considering giving these peps a try. I do see people have good success with them.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazensol
    Happy belated birthday! I've heard some peps can make you feel tired and hungry. Last thing I want is more of that but I am seriously considering giving these peps a try. I do see people have good success with them.
    From my experience and most of what I've read, those sides dissipate after awhile. It's was about the first 2 or 3 weeks for me.

tafuller80 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazensol View Post
    Thank you!! Birthdays are always bittersweet once you hit 30 lol.

I thought I had passed that phase too, with the tired and hungry, but it's like all of a sudden the hungry kicked into overtime. The tired I really only notice when I eat carbs. It's like it enhances the lethargy of them making that carb coma so much worse lol. I stick to low carb mostly so its fine as a whole.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    (sorry forgot to quote for slim)

If shes trying to 2 a day pins id say pin 25-30 min before you last meal before gym.

Theres prolly a few ways to do it. Or upon wake pin, wait 30 min, eat then proceed.

most whey contains a source of carbs. just make sure you dont have any in your stomach or after pinning wait ..

that way we dont have unwanted nutrients acting upon/blunting the release.

Is she plan on two or 3?

Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    There we go, now were in business!!
    Exactly!! Apparently admin is right on top of things cus I made 2 posts in 2 different categories asking to be changed to pink and nada, at least as of yet...

Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    tafuller80, I've had great success when in trimming away the fat by pinning my peps (GHRP/GHRH) about an hour before fasted cardio. The peps helps release fatty acids and then the cardio burns off these fatty acids thus reducing bodyfat. Staying fasted for 2-3 hours after your cardio session will burn off more fat as well. Be prepared, you will be hungry enough to eat a horse but if you're strong enough to fight off the urges you will be rewarded. Anyhow, you might already know this but figured I would chime in.
    Quote Originally Posted by slimshady01 View Post
    We get up 7am , she normally hits the gym from 10-12. Cardio and weight training within that time period..

Would I think a scoop of whey upon rising would be ok? Going from 7-2pm might be kinda rough without food .. How would approach based on her gym timing.

Yeah it gets tricky for me. I do the ghrp/cjc when I wake up then pin frag right before gym so its kind of a rock and a hard place. I don't mind the hunger. Mb when 'that time' rolls around it might get hairy lol, but Im dealing with it right now. I just don't know if its helping or hurting to go that long fasted, then cramming all my cals in from 2-10. I know the whole IF thing and renegade diet and all those diets do it like that, but in reality, I want to optimize fat loss and muscle retention/gain. I guess the results will show themselves...

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Me too. I first found u asking for pink! I am planning on doing hgh/var/clen cycle later this year so I am definitely interested!
    That sounds like a great cycle. I tried clen once and ended up with a blindspot migraine so I stopped pretty quick lol. You'll get ripped up pretty quick!!

Did you send him a PM? he doesnt read all the posts... hes a busy guy...

Quote Originally Posted by tafuller80 View Post
    Exactly!! Apparently admin is right on top of things cus I made 2 posts in 2 different categories asking to be changed to pink and nada, at least as of yet...
    tafuller80 likes this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by tafuller80

I PMed admin last nite for you and a bunch of other gals.....it takes a few days sometimes.... And happy belated bday!!!
    tafuller80 likes this.

Yeah it gets tricky for me. I do the ghrp/cjc when I wake up then pin frag right before gym so its kind of a rock and a hard place. I don't mind the hunger. Mb when 'that time' rolls around it might get hairy lol, but Im dealing with it right now. I just don't know if its helping or hurting to go that long fasted, then cramming all my cals in from 2-10. I know the whole IF thing and renegade diet and all those diets do it like that, but in reality, I want to optimize fat loss and muscle retention/gain. I guess the results will show themselves...
    This is exactly what I'm after. I don't have a ton of lean mass but I would like to not have to reinvent the wheel...lol. This is why these peps interest me so much. May have to order some soon and give them a go.

Thanks both of you! I did PM and I made a post in the female section as well. I know there's like 34,000 people looking at the site so I figure he must busy, but I also figured i'd at least get a response of sorts. Thanks girlygymrat for PMing. Im generally a patient person and thanks for the bday wishes!!

This is exactly what I'm after. I don't have a ton of lean mass but I would like to not have to reinvent the wheel...lol. This is why these peps interest me so much. May have to order some soon and give them a go.
    I totally feel ya!! So far so good as far as strength goes. I've heard with peps/gh that it will help with strength and recovery which I do find I don't suffer from DOMS as much if at all, so I take that as a plus

So diet today was better as far as getting cals in...cals sit at 1532 and my macros are 233p/61c/45f with 21 fiber. I think the protein is a little high.

So some new sides...HELLO VIVID DREAMS!! Can I just say I have never had a scarier, more lifelike dream in my whole life. I could feel and hear myself breathing hard in my sleep. I seriously think Im traumatized by that dream. Long story short, when a man slits his throat with a pair of cuticle scissors and hands them back to you and you watch him bleed out AND THEN he comes chasing after you and your child, um yeah, you don't forget that very easily. That was definitely a new side for me. The tired feeling is gone now that I am back on my diet. Hunger was gone from after my workout till about 20 min ago. Like the growling, ghrelin hunger. But luckily I have one more meal so I can make it thru!!

my workout today was chest....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0980.jpg 
Views:	364 
Size:	106.4 KB 
ID:	138021

so just to clarify...the weights are what plate is used on either side of the barbell lol. so for decline it says 45, but the total weight would be 135. For the iso machine, that weight was each side. Its just easier math for me lol

Cardio was 10 min warmup on elliptical followed by 4 min of tabata HIIT on rower (20sec work/10 rest, 8 rounds) followed by 25 min back on elliptical with resistance between 15 and 25 depending on song
    Last edited by tafuller80; 04-30-2013 at 07:24 PM.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    We get up 7am , she normally hits the gym from 10-12. Cardio and weight training within that time period..

Would I think a scoop of whey upon rising would be ok? Going from 7-2pm might be kinda rough without food .. How would approach based on her gym timing.
    Yeah def. have some protein as I don't recommend weight training in the fasted state. Another option that I'm not sure if you're familiar with (that as of recently I've had good success with) is called cpwo (carbless pwo). So pretty much you remain carbless for at least 5 hours after your workout. Studies have suggested that this diet approach increases protein synthesis for 18+ hours after your workout as well as increases insulin sensitivity, which are both obviously good things. She could wakeup at 7 and have a protein and heavy carb meal then workout and remain carbless until the next morn. So after workout pro/fat meals only. Just an option but has worked well for me in dropping fat and retaining muscle.

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola

Yeah def. have some protein as I don't recommend weight training in the fasted state. Another option that I'm not sure if you're familiar with (that as of recently I've had good success with) is called cpwo (carbless pwo). So pretty much you remain carbless for at least 5 hours after your workout. Studies have suggested that this diet approach increases protein synthesis for 18+ hours after your workout as well as increases insulin sensitivity, which are both obviously good things. She could wakeup at 7 and have a protein and heavy carb meal then workout and remain carbless until the next morn. So after workout pro/fat meals only. Just an option but has worked well for me in dropping fat and retaining muscle.
    If she used that approach when would she pin her frag 176 that she is trying for a month with her peps. Everyone says to be in a fasted state after taking and then hit the gym.

After this month when frag is out I can see this being an option.

Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    CPWO - is that pre, post or both?

Helloooooo everyone!! So today was a good day...no nightmares to speak of. Relatively symptom free. I forgot to add the other day that I have been getting really warm at night while I sleep. I usually am comfortable if not a little chilly, but lately I've been oddly warm. Any ideas? It's not bothersome, just different.

So I may end today a little under my cals, but Ive gotten ample protein for the day. My macros will end at 1242 with macros at 183p/49c/41f and 17 fiber.

Today was lower body

single leg hip thrust (bw)
    3 sets of 12 reps each leg

skater squat (bw)
    x12 each leg
    x15 each leg
    x20 each leg

dumbbell single leg Romanian deadlift
    35x12 each leg
    35x14 each leg
    35x 12 each leg

cardio was 8 min on rower doing 30 sec intervals. Not all out, but at a good pace followed by 25 on elliptical doing "the usual"

oh, and took my zumba class tonight. nothing great calorie wise Im sure

Pretty quiet day...

CPWO - is that pre, post or both?
    I believe its just post workout. Carbs for bfast, protein and fat the rest of the day

If she used that approach when would she pin her frag 176 that she is trying for a month with her peps. Everyone says to be in a fasted state after taking and then hit the gym.

After this month when frag is out I can see this being an option.
    To be honest my knowledge on frag 176 isn't up to par because I've never considered using it so sorry no advice there. However like you said, this diet would be a great option after she discontinues the frag. Hit me up then if you have anymore questions.

I believe its just post workout. Carbs for bfast, protein and fat the rest of the day
    Exactly! cpwo (carbless post workout)...pro/carb before workout then pro/fat after.

Awfully quiet on here today

Well my day was good. My husband kicked my ass in the gym today. Calories were better. Today Ill end at 1442 with 203p/55c/51f and 16 fiber.

Todays workout was arms...the Gregg Plitt version. Holy mother...

Almost all of the exercises were either supersets or triple sets. Like two exercises were individual. It was intense

Name:	IMG_0984.jpg 
Views:	271 
Size:	112.8 KB 
ID:	138128Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0985.jpg 
Views:	227 
Size:	114.3 KB 
ID:	138129Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0986.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	100.4 KB 
ID:	138130Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0987.jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	106.1 KB 
ID:	138131

that's about all I guess...if anyone has questions or ideas, post away!! Hope everyone is well!!

I see you're tracking fiber. Maybe I should too. I do track saturated fat.

I try to make sure I get enough but I seem to not be lol. I aim for 20-40 a day. Fiber helps with hunger and also aids in fat loss so I figure I cant go wrong there

Hey guys!! Happy Friday (night)...

So I believe most of the bloat from the GHRP-6 has subsided since switching to the 2 so I am happy about that. Nothing else eventful as far as the peps or the frag go. I am exhausted today. I think yesterdays workout really did me in lol. We both are dragging our butts today. Cals apparently are too low today. I guess I wasn't paying attention when I logged my food. I thought I would've been closer. Ill be ending at 1247 with 185p/53c/38f and 17 fiber. Not great...

My workout was lower body which was actually not a super fantastic workout today since I was very late to the gym so I managed to only get 2 exercises done and 20 min of cardio.

Weighted glute bridge with barbell

warm up was 95x20
    115x15 for 2sets

then

135x12
    135x15
    135x15

weighted back extensions
    35x11
    35x10
    35x10

This still managed to kick my butt and make me break quite a sweat so it wasn't all in vain

Seems to be about it...I hope you all have a great night!!
    largerthannormal likes this.

Don't know how you feel about protein bars but I found one that has 210 calories (kind of high) BUT has 17 grams of fiber per bar! Also has 20 grams of protein, 10g fat with 1.5 saturated.

Don't know how you feel about protein bars but I found one that has 210 calories (kind of high) BUT has 17 grams of fiber per bar! Also has 20 grams of protein, 10g fat with 1.5 saturated.
    Which bar that's not bad

Hi Ta!!! Glad to hear the bloat has subsided!! I just hate that feeling. Get your food on track! I love to eat so that's never my issue. . Keep it up!!!
    tafuller80 likes this.

Which bar that's not bad
    It's called QuestBar. A friend of mine told me about them. No sugar or aclohol or gluten. High fiber with only 4 grams carbs that are non fiber. I bought mine off of Amazon.com. So far We've only tried the Peanut Butter Supreme but will definately trying some more flavors. They also have a sampler pack.
    tafuller80 likes this.

It's called QuestBar. A friend of mine told me about them. No sugar or aclohol or gluten. High fiber with only 4 grams carbs that are non fiber. I bought mine off of Amazon.com. So far We've only tried the Peanut Butter Supreme but will definately trying some more flavors. They also have a sampler pack.
    Thanks bud ill check them out!

Yes, Quest protein bars are the only protein bars I will put in my body. IMO, all other protein bars are glorified candy bars. The choc chip cookie dough Quest bars are amazing...like taste like real cookie dough. Heat the bar up in the microwave for 10-15 mins and you're set. Tell me it doesn't taste like real cookie dough!
    tafuller80 likes this.

I dont know about you but isnt that a poop ton of fat? thats where almost half the cals are?

i get maybe 50 grams total in a day.. i guess if you work it in it could be a nice lil treat.

Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    I dont know about you but isnt that a poop ton of fat? thats where almost half the cals are?

i get maybe 50 grams total in a day.. i guess if you work it in it could be a nice lil treat.
    It is a bit higher in fat than I would like but at least most of it's not saturated. Four to 6 grams of fat would be primo! I try (and usually do) stay under 75 grams a day.

I haven't found a protein bar that has the right macro split for me. Either too high in carbs or in fat.

Yeah Ive heard great things about those Quest bars too!! They sound phenominal and everyone is always talking about them! Hopefully you've convinced my hubs to try them Do they have the sugar alcohols? Cus those are a nightmare in our house lol. Macros are good for me! I have to find ways to add fat to my day so that would be an easy one for me

So Im rethinking my whole protocol with the peps. Ok, well not the whole thing but the frag part. I was researching more yesterday and found some different ways other people have run it. Here goes...

Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday- Peps only, full calories with breakfast included, regular day.

Tuesday Thursday, Saturday-Peps and frag. The frag will be twice (I think) a day with 500 am and 500 pm. Fasted lifting/cardio. Whole food protein ONLY, when necessary. The goal is to remain fasted as long as possible to take full advantage of the FFA's from the frag. I may do 3x a day and throw in an extra cardio but Im not sure if that fits in my schedule yet. Should be fun!!

Let me know what you guys think. I requested access to DatBTrue's forums and Im just waiting for him to reply back. Ive heard he is genius with peps and whatnot.

Today was lower body-

Name:	IMG_1050.jpg 
Views:	236 
Size:	119.9 KB 
ID:	138308

The first row is last weeks numbers. Second row is this weeks.

Diet was decent. Cals at 1378 206p/57c/41f and 17 fiber. Still working on getting ALL of my cals in. Im a hoarder when it comes to that. I do minimal all day for that "just in case" time in the afternoons when boredom or hunger kicks in, and I hate being out of calories by dinner time, so I stockpile and end up with a good chunk left at the end of the day lol. I guess really, I should stop that.

Strength is still good. The true test will be chest tomorrow so we shall see!!

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    You'll love GHRP/CJC. I put my wife on it a few years ago when she got a little out of shape. She dropped from 175 to 135 in just a few months. Her hair and skin got better and she felt much better. She was on the same dosing schedule except she was using GHRP2 which I think is superior to 6 but it's a slight amount, she couldn't handle intense craving that 6 causes. I once caught her in the bathroom crying over a box of cookies.
    I've used it myself and have had great results. Good luck with your

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    I read a little further and see you already switched to 2.

Yeah Ive heard great things about those Quest bars too!! They sound phenominal and everyone is always talking about them! Hopefully you've convinced my hubs to try them Do they have the sugar alcohols? Cus those are a nightmare in our house lol. Macros are good for me! I have to find ways to add fat to my day so that would be an easy one for me
    Yes most of them have sugar alcohols...you'll be hard pressed to find a protein bar that doesn't unless it's packed w/ sugar. Quest does have a all natural line of protein bars as well that's made w/ stevia, but they still have 6g sugar alcohols. I don't eat protein bars on a daily basis I pretty much only use them when I get in a pinch when I'm starving and there's no healthy food insight. I stash away some in my gym bag and car for when in need.
    tafuller80 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola

Yes most of them have sugar alcohols...you'll be hard pressed to find a protein bar that doesn't unless it's packed w/ sugar. Quest does have a all natural line of protein bars as well that's made w/ stevia, but they still have 6g sugar alcohols. I don't eat protein bars on a daily basis I pretty much only use them when I get in a pinch when I'm starving and there's no healthy food insight. I stash away some in my gym bag and car for when in need.
    Do u count the sugar alcohols in your carbs?? B

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat

Do u count the sugar alcohols in your carbs?? B
    I personally count everything, it's calories regardless of how it effects blood sugar.

Quote Originally Posted by Pac Man View Post
    I read a little further and see you already switched to 2.
    That is great news!! I think I ended up getting the cravings right before I switched to the 2, so it took like 2-21/2 weeks for that part to kick in. Im excited to see what happens in the coming weeks/months. Im glad you posted...that was great encouragement!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information