Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: TaFuller80's GHRP and CJC1295 NoDAc log "Female"

tafuller80 is offline New Member

TaFuller80's GHRP and CJC1295 NoDAc log "Female"

Hello everyone!! Who knew my first post on here would actually be my log . So basically I started this log for a few reasons, the first one being that there really aren’t very many females documenting peptide use and the sides, if any. Most are old or incomplete or just really don’t contain the information that you’re looking for. The second reason is accountability. If I log everything (diet, exercise, measurements, etc) then I really can’t screw up. This is my first go-round with peptides or any GH related stuff so I really don’t know what to expect.

My background info...
    I am 32 ( my birthday is Monday so yes, I’m totally milking it till then ). I am 5’5, and as of this morning I weigh 173 lbs. There’s some explaining to do about that number, which I will get to. I have 4 children ages 8,4,2 and my youngest is 15 months. I am a stay at home mom and most days we all barely make it out alive... After my last son was born, I began my adventure in weight loss. I lost about 40 lbs fairly quickly and began to run a cycle of ananvar. I took 5 mg a day for 8 weeks. So back to my weight, since being on var I have put on a considerable amount of muscle. The scale went up about 5-6 lbs which put me at 164-165, and I have basically recomped since then. I began my peptides about 2 weeks ago this Thursday. I’m taking 50 mcg of GHRP-6 and 50 mcg of CJC 1295 no dac twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. Today however, I fasted for breakfast since I woke up too late, and took my shot right before I left for the gym. Will keep you updated as to whether that makes a difference.
    There’s definitely been some bloat. My scale last week got up to 176. Granted it was after our cheat on Sunday night, but it surely scared the crap out of me. Not to mention I was on my period as well (sorry guys ) So my 173 this week is post Sunday night cheat and whatever extra water weight there might be. I’m stopping my var as of today so I can see what bloat is from what and later on since I will only be on the peps, I will know what did what. I’ve also ordered hgh frag 176 191 that I plan on starting at 500 mcg once a day. And my husband also ordered GHRP-2 that I will be switching to as well to see if it helps with the bloat. I know that many sides come in the first month so I’m not getting all bent out of shape. My other sides besides the bloat are deeper sleep and more tired during the day, and possibly headaches. I haven’t really noticed a hunger increase, which Im thankful for lol. I do notice that my bloat gets very horrible after my cheats since I try to maitain a low carb diet during the week. For my low carb, my carbs usually range from 40-60 grams a day which is mainly from protein powder, veggies, greek yogurt once a day, and sometimes a low carb high fiber wrap. I suffered from slight metabolic damage since when I first began to lose weight, I went super low cal but did weights and cardio. I got to the point that I wouldn’t lose any weight eating 1200 cals without doing at least 45 min of cardio a day. So I’ve been upping my cals and trying to reduce my cardio or do higher intensity cardio to get my metabolism going again. I try to aim for 1500-1600 cals a day. Usually, I fall short and end up around 1400 but Im trying.
    My plan is to keep daily logs of my workout routine, diet, cardio, and I also plan on taking measurments that I’ll add to it too.
    Alright kids...here we go!!

Below is a pic my husband took today at the gym.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TTpic.JPG 
Views:	864 
Size:	142.1 KB 
ID:	137670

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Subbed and good luck !

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    Slim you know her?

Tafuller, can you explain the choice of the(no DAC)

No DAC creates a pulse effect which is how GH is released in males.

Not saying your choice is bad or wrong,

Females usually have a slow bleed .

Not to say one is right or wrong

PS I'll be following : my fiance is similar stats and I got her going good on diet, after a few months of her showing me she can apply it. I'll take her under my wing on some PEPs

Shes got a few years for var

The -6 creates a hunger effect which is a draw back in some cases . the -2 may help if your feeling hungry

Also your cals look spot on!! as long as your macros are good you should do great

Something like 60/20/20( I'm sure your husband prolly helpn)

PS make sure you wait on carbs n fats a good 30 min after pinning as the blunt your GH release
    Last edited by largerthannormal; 04-23-2013 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal
    Slim you know her?

Tafuller, can you explain the choice of the(no DAC)

No DAC creates a pulse effect which is how GH is released in males.

Not saying your choice is bad or wrong,

Females usually have a slow bleed .

Not to say one is right or wrong

PS I'll be following : my fiance is similar stats and I got her going good on diet, after a few months of her showing me she can apply it. I'll take her under my wing on some PEPs

Shes got a few years for var
    Yeah it's my wife . I may switch her to the dac version but have seen a few girls get even worse bloat on dac. I had bought the peps for myself and she decided to give them a shot hence why the no dac.. Ton sitting in my fridge.

Yeah I had seen the same about the dac, like slim said, we have a fridge full of the no dac lol. I am interested in trying it though.

So kind of a bummer waking up this morning to the scale being up 2lbs. Not quite sure what happened. Diet was spot on yesterday. The only thing I can think is that I was short on my gallon of water yesterday. Who knows. Us girls are weird like that.

I will post my workout from today after the gym and I'll try and get my workout yesterday put up for reference as well.

Had a scoop and a half of whey isolate so far. Ill post my diet for today as the day goes on.

LOL thats what i figured, i knew she had to be given advice from someone educated, she seems pretty spot on with everything.

Quote Originally Posted by slimshady01 View Post
    Yeah it's my wife . I may switch her to the dac version but have seen a few girls get even worse bloat on dac. I had bought the peps for myself and she decided to give them a shot hence why the no dac.. Ton sitting in my fridge.

Dont let the scale get to your head, my fiance is the same way. some days scale is high some are low, i only let her weight in once a week at the same time, if you weigh in everyday there is not enough time to account for loss or water or LBM gain. Dont play the scale game.

take measurements of certain areas and record.

Keep up on water, the more you drink the less you hold..

Quote Originally Posted by tafuller80 View Post
    Yeah I had seen the same about the dac, like slim said, we have a fridge full of the no dac lol. I am interested in trying it though.

So kind of a bummer waking up this morning to the scale being up 2lbs. Not quite sure what happened. Diet was spot on yesterday. The only thing I can think is that I was short on my gallon of water yesterday. Who knows. Us girls are weird like that.

I will post my workout from today after the gym and I'll try and get my workout yesterday put up for reference as well.

Had a scoop and a half of whey isolate so far. Ill post my diet for today as the day goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    Dont let the scale get to your head, my fiance is the same way. some days scale is high some are low, i only let her weight in once a week at the same time, if you weigh in everyday there is not enough time to account for loss or water or LBM gain. Dont play the scale game.

good luck guys, ill be following.

LOL thats what i figured, i knew she had to be given advice from someone educated, she seems pretty spot on with everything.
    Thanks for all the advice bro!! Yeah she learns a lot from me but over the years this girl has learned a ton!! She is one strong momma to, she did 135 decline bench yesterday for 8! Its funny when you see people peaking.

NP, thats pretty dang strong!! One can expect every guys gonna stare when A girl has a plate on

Thanks!! I try to not let it get to me. Just sucks when you know you did everything right, but I'm used to the scale being all over the place lol. Sounds like you give your fiancé some good advice as well. Don't let the hubs fool you, I've learned way more from him than I have on my own. You guys definitely know your stuff. I appreciate you following!! It's good to have feed-back...

I still need to take measurements and some additional photos for my own comparisons. I plan on posting my day later on so I make one big post about it instead of 37 different ones.

So here's the summary of my day for all 1 one of you reading this lol...

My cals for today will end at 1475 with macros being 241p/ 61c/ 34f with 20g of fiber. A wee bit protein heavy but I'm still tweaking things.

Had my first shot before the gym this morning around 10 or so and I am getting ready to take my next one. The sides I've felt today have been arm/hand numbness here and there and the headaches. Again, not sure if its from the peps so I will keep tracking it.

Workout today was glutes:

I'm starting a new lower body routine so this week has been mainly bodyweight. I'm going back to the beginning and making sure my lifts are correct and I'm not overloading the bar with weights simply for the numbers. Next week I will be adding the weights back in.

3x20 reps of single leg glute bridge
    3x20 each leg walking lunges
    3x20 reverse hyperextensions
    1x30 lying leg adduction

cardio was 15 min run outside followed by 20 on the elliptical with resistance set between 13 and 25 depending on the song and also 7 min in the dry sauna.
    Tonight I took a zumba class that I am embarrassed to mention, but I did it so I could see my friend, but Im so uncoordinated that I spent most of the time looking ridiculous so I wouldn't really count that as cardio...
    Last edited by tafuller80; 04-25-2013 at 06:19 AM.
    slimshady01 likes this.

Wolv256 is offline Associate Member
    Isn't the "no DAC" still better for women? Yes, women naturally have a slow bleed, but women are naturally not as good as men at getting in shape. Isn't the pulse method still better for gains, regardless of what your body naturally does?

Great update!

Wolve : that's debatable , hopefully she trys both n lets us know
    Last edited by largerthannormal; 04-25-2013 at 09:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolv256 View Post
    Isn't the "no DAC" still better for women? Yes, women naturally have a slow bleed, but women are naturally not as good as men at getting in shape. Isn't the pulse method still better for gains, regardless of what your body naturally does?
    yeah ive seen so many different answers online.. Who knows! Ill get the DAC version later when we run out of the No dac and see if there is a difference.. I have seen the DAC version gives even more bloat... so not sure if she would enjoy that

So today my weight was back to 173. I weigh daily so that I know if my diet and my wkout are working for me. I only gauge total progress on a weekly basis.

Today was shoulders and back.

Shoulder press (machine) 3 sets 80x8
    80x8
    80x9
    This was a superset
    cable shoulder flyes 15(kg)x15
    20(kg)x8
    15(kg)x12

dumbbell front raise 30x8
    30x8
    25x12

straight arm plate twist (?) 25x8
    25x8
    25x8

For back:

single arm row machine 70 (per side)x10 for all 3 sets

cable row 120x9 for all 3

cardio 25 min on treadmill followed by 15 min in dry sauna

Still working on the cals but ill post those later
    Last edited by tafuller80; 04-25-2013 at 11:50 AM.

My hgh frag came today along with the GHRP 2 so I will be switching up my peps when the others are all gone and adding the frag in tomorrow so I will post that too
    Last edited by tafuller80; 04-25-2013 at 12:17 PM.

Surprised more females are following this yet..... time will help

also talk to ADMIN notify him you are a female and he will turn your name Pink, Im sure you will get more female attention to your posts then

also talk to ADMIN notify him you are a female and he will turn your name Pink, Im sure you will get more female attention to your posts then
    That's a great idea!

Brazensol is offline Productive Member~ Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I'll be following along myself as I'm interested in these peps. Could you help clear something up for me? Is this combo, CJC1295/GHRP-6, for weight loss or building lean tissue. I understand if you build lean it will help burn more calories and hence help control weight but... I see people on this forum using it for both purposes. Some for fat loss and some for muscle. Which is it most effective for?

I myself am using it for weight loss. I gained plenty o' muscle on my var cycle. I'm hoping that incorporating the hgh frag 176-191 will help with the fat loss as well, but it's one of those that's case by case. Some see great results, some not so much from the frag. Those 2 peps alone (cjc and ghrp) should help one to increase muscle which, as you stated, does help burn more fat.

Yeah that is a great idea!! Thanks! Ill have to get ahold of them and do that. I think you're right, that will def help attract more females.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Subscribed! Hopefully the mods will view this and change your "tafuller80" screen name to pink which lets everyone know you're a female.

A little advice, don't weigh everyday (to many ups and downs). Pick one day a week to weigh...for instance I weigh every mon. right before the gym (less variables this way). Also, taking pics every 2 to 4 weeks helps a ton! Anyhow, best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola
    Subscribed! Hopefully the mods will view this and change your "tafuller80" screen name to pink which lets everyone know you're a female.

A little advice, don't weigh everyday (to many ups and downs). Pick one day a week to weigh...for instance I weigh every mon. right before the gym (less variables this way). Also, taking pics every 2 to 4 weeks helps a ton! Anyhow, best of luck
    She will still weigh everyday lol , she gets it from me., but she will only look at total weight loss or gain for the week total and determine any changes deemed necessary.

Right now her diet and training is on point so I told her not to care what the scale says!

Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post

Do i hear an echo???? LOL messin Imola / Guys Imola is damn good with these peps if you have any questions ask him, id say is in the top 5 on the site here with these things..

Yeah I'm excited he subscribed ! He has helped me in the past.. Def knows his stuff!

Yes I will definitely ask them to change me to pink...I'm glad your following! My husband says your beef and you really know your stuff so I'm glad to have you on board!!

She will still weigh everyday lol , she gets it from me., but she will only look at total weight loss or gain for the week total and determine any changes deemed necessary.

Right now her diet and training is on point so I told her not to care what the scale says!

He's right...I will. I cant help it, but after running my var cycle I've learned to not let it get to my head. Unless there is just absolutely no explanation for weigh gain, then I get a little pissed but for the most part I take it in stride

Alright kiddos...now to the juicy stuff

I started the frag today. I took 500 mcg this morning on an empty stomach about 30 min before I got to the gym, which was around 10 am. I took my peps when I woke up which was around 8.( Normally I don't sleep that late but my kids hate me and never want me to sleep, so I was up part of the night) I did have some bcaa's this morning but it was at least an hour and a half before I took the frag. Tore up legs and hit cardio hard which I will post in a sec. I don't know if this is related to the peps or not or if its something else, but aside from my kids, I've slept like crap the last 2 nights. Mb since I changed my wkouts this week its my body getting used to them? Dunno, but I'm mad tired today lol.

Diet was crappy today. Not food choices, but at this current moment, 8:57 pm eastern, Im down 780 cals for the day. The whole fasting workout bit really threw my whole timing off so Im gonna have to figure that one out. I plan on cramming in at least one more meal before bed but I will still be down about 300 cals or so. My macros including my next meal are 178p/ 54c/ 49f with 17 fiber.

Soooooo...workout was lower body.

barbell glute bridge 70x15 for 3 sets

goblet full squat 44lb kettlebell x12
    " x11
    " x12

barbell Romanian deadlift 70x12 for 3 sets
    (the squat and deadlift I did as a superset)

cable hip rotation 15kgx15 for one set only each leg

cardio was 15 min on stepmill at alternating speeds up to level 8, then elliptical for 10 and bike for 10 at alternating speeds

I apologize for not posting earlier or more frequently. I like to give this log my undivided attention when replying to questions or logging my day and its hard sometimes with all the commotion, but I will try to be better
    Granovich likes this.

So just as a heads up guys...I'm sure most of you follow this protocol, but I don't generally work out on the weekends. I did do cardio yesterday for 50 min with the frag, fasted, which sucked ass, but today I was down 2 lbs to 169, so Im pretty happy about that. STARVING today. ALL DAY. Snuck in a few things here and there lol, but nothing compared to a usual sunday for me. My husband and I have decided to forgo the Sunday night cheat meal and instead try carb up days, which would be tomorrow. So I have for the most part kept to my regular schedule of eating. I have been extremely tired today and I had a horrible time with my arms falling asleep last night. I think it's quite ironic how the sides come and go. I haven't pinpointed it to anything in particular.

I guess that's about it...will be back on the ball tomorrow!! Happy Sunday guys!!

Do i hear an echo???? LOL messin Imola / Guys Imola is damn good with these peps if you have any questions ask him, id say is in the top 5 on the site here with these things..
    Lol, just reinforcing the principle. Thanks for the compliment bro...you know your stuff as well!

Yeah I'm excited he subscribed ! He has helped me in the past.. Def knows his stuff!
    Thanks bro!

Quote Originally Posted by tafuller80 View Post
    Yes I will definitely ask them to change me to pink...I'm glad your following! My husband says your beef and you really know your stuff so I'm glad to have you on board!!
    Did I mention that females are stubborn! lol totally kidding! Thanks and I'll try to help out where I can...looks like you have a solid foundation and plan not to mention a husband that knows his stuff as well.

Lol, just reinforcing the principle. Thanks for the compliment bro...you know your stuff as well!

Thanks bro!

Did I mention that females are stubborn! lol totally kidding! Thanks and I'll try to help out where I can...looks like you have a solid foundation and plan not to mention a husband that knows his stuff as well.
    HAHA! I totally am!! But I take it as a compliment

Alrighty....so for today, I've switched to the GHRP-2 as of last night. I felt like a kid waiting for Christmas just knowing it was in the fridge, so hubs said I could crack it open. Today was carb-up day as well as my bday, so don't ask what my macros were lol. I know I definitely got my carbs in for the day! I took the frag this morning fasted, did my workout and almost gnawed my arm off cus I was so hungry. I usually do ok working out fasted most times but for some reason it's harder this time with the frag. I find I lose energy a lot quicker. Mb there is an adjustment period that happens and I'll get used to it...at least I hope. Still push as hard and heavy as I can so I haven't noticed a decline in strength.

My workout for today was lower body...

barbell hip thrusts
    115x12
    115x12
    115x12

front squat
    55x8
    55x12
    55x9

Romanian dead lift
    140x10
    140x11

band seated abduction
    x45 with a black band

Still tired today. Im thinking the combo of carbs with the peps does something to me and makes me more tired and lethargic. Any one else have any imput on that? It's really the only time I notice it. And I'm noticing heart palpitations. Not bad, not all the time. Could be not related at all. I'm just throwing out all my stuff so if there's any feedback as to yes, that's normal or no, you're a quack job, then Ill have something to go on

I'm her husband and just now hearing about these heart palps.. Glad I'm reading this !!

Anyway today is her birthday as well!! I let her slide with a small piece of cake.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    i found your log and subscribed!

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Awesome!! My husband told me you would so Im so glad you found me!!

There we go, now were in business!!

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by tafuller80

Awesome!! My husband told me you would so Im so glad you found me!!
    Me too. I first found u asking for pink! I am planning on doing hgh/var/clen cycle later this year so I am definitely interested!

tafuller80, I've had great success when in trimming away the fat by pinning my peps (GHRP/GHRH) about an hour before fasted cardio. The peps helps release fatty acids and then the cardio burns off these fatty acids thus reducing bodyfat. Staying fasted for 2-3 hours after your cardio session will burn off more fat as well. Be prepared, you will be hungry enough to eat a horse but if you're strong enough to fight off the urges you will be rewarded. Anyhow, you might already know this but figured I would chime in.

We get up 7am , she normally hits the gym from 10-12. Cardio and weight training within that time period..

Would I think a scoop of whey upon rising would be ok? Going from 7-2pm might be kinda rough without food .. How would approach based on her gym timing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information