Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    bigballsmgee is offline Junior Member
    My vial came through the post today i thought it was 5mg but it was 2 mg . Should i just start on a 2 mg jab? im going to order more tommorow

Brazensol is offline Productive Member~ Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAGGY View Post
    QUICK UPDATE DAY 2

I tried stretching my infraspinatus muscle through the sleeper stretch last night, big mistake, made the pain much worse and present all day long now.

Should note, I think I might have nicked a vein going in yesterday, today the injection site had some contusion underneath skin, but not warm or painfull/swollen. Yesterday I had no visible bleeding after injection.

Will keep my eye on it.

No effect yet ( which is normal ).

SHAGGY
    Are you talking about your TB-500 injection? Are you doing it im or subq? It should be subq!

Quote Originally Posted by bigballsmgee View Post
    My vial came through the post today i thought it was 5mg but it was 2 mg . Should i just start on a 2 mg jab? im going to order more tommorow
    Personally I'd wait til you have it all on hand. At least enough to not have to take a pause waiting for more to come in. You will need more than 2mg/injection anyway.

This is Times Roman's protocal and it worked well for him. I suggest you do this as a minimum:

Wk1 - 5mg
    Wk2 - 2.5mg
    Wk3 - 2.5mg
    Wk4 - 2mg
    Wk5 - 2mg

My first cycle with tb-500 was similiar but didn't work as well for me. I upped it as follows:

Wk1 - 7.5 mgs
    Wk2 - 5 mgs
    Wk3 - 5 mgs etc.., all the way to Wk8. Currently on week 5.

I may run an additional 3-4 weeks at 10mgs to see if I can finish this thing off...

SHAGGY is offline Member

Quick update day 3

Quote Originally Posted by Brazensol View Post
    Are you talking about your TB-500 injection? Are you doing it im or subq? It should be subq!
    I am doing it subQ.

QUICK UPDATE DAY 3

Injection site still bruised ofcourse.
    Less pain today, although this is to be expected because yesterday I had residual pain from the stretching the night before.

During workout, pain took a lot longer to manifest, but still was present, after workout the pain subsided quickly.

Don't think anything to be attributed to the TB 500 yet.

Some minor flushing, at night, just a general warm feeling.

Next injection is tomorrow.

SHAGGY

SHAGGY is offline Member

Injection #2

INJECTION #2

Injected at 12h00, some 4 hours after waking.
    Had first meal of the day ( Quest protein bar 30 minutes after injection ).
    Still on PSMF diet, weight keeps dropping at a fast pace, as expected. Still hoping that caloric deficit does not influence healing too much.

Went as follows;

Injected the TB500 subQ into left side of lower abdomen.
    No bubbles this time, but as a cause the product was slightly wasted in the dead space in the syringe and needle ( I use terumo 2ml syringes and needles, NOT insulin syringes ).
    Also noticed that a small drop of the product could not be retrieved from the vial, also wasted.

All in all injection was painless and no bleeding.

Had no flushing feeling, did have cold hands some time around injection. Subsided after a while.

Will keep you all updated.

SHAGGY

SHAGGY is offline Member

Quick update day 4

Injected the TB500 today.

During the day I did not have anything special to note regarding the shoulder pain. Same as always really.

Had a few heat spells today, random and throughout the day, not close to injection or anything.

Had some very loose bowel movement, I think because I ate a large meal of mostly protein and I took al my supps at the same time.

Will report tomorrow.

SHAGGY

The tb-500 will take a while to work. I just use insulin syringes. Very little left to waste. That one little drop isn't going to make a difference...lol. I do take the stopper out of mine after I mix the water. I then put a slight bend in the needle so that it will reach right into the "corner" (where the side and the bottem meet) and rarely leave any product behind. The only issue I've had with doing this is if you don't get the needle straightened back up it can be a little tricky to push it through the skin. It only hurts for a little while...lol.

SHAGGY is offline Member

Quick update day 5

The tb-500 will take a while to work. I just use insulin syringes. Very little left to waste. That one little drop isn't going to make a difference...lol. I do take the stopper out of mine after I mix the water. I then put a slight bend in the needle so that it will reach right into the "corner" (where the side and the bottem meet) and rarely leave any product behind. The only issue I've had with doing this is if you don't get the needle straightened back up it can be a little tricky to push it through the skin. It only hurts for a little while...lol.
    I am aware that the first effects should be notable in a few weeks, I was not expecting anything significant yet. Will have to wait a little longer. I use fresh needles for every puncture ( stopper or the body )

QUICK UPDATE DAY 5

Did my workout at noon. Had a little harder time than usual, probably because of severe calorie restriction from psmf. Had a few hot flashes again, next time I have one, I will check all my parameters ( Blood pressure, tempereture, heartrate ).
    Don't have any idea what is causing this. Also noticed some rash like pin point subQ bloodspots on right forearm, no known origin. Also 2 slightly bigger ones on right thigh, again, origin unknown. Hoping this is not some kind of allergic reaction to TB500 but not jumping to conclusions yet.

Will keep an eye on this.

This time, still no bruising on injection site.

SHAGGY

SHAGGY is offline Member

Quick update day 6

QUICK UPDATE DAY 6

Woke up slightly sick today, sinusitis ( inflamation of sinuses ) and some sore throat, also some sneezing and tired feeling.

This started yesterday late in the evening.

Still have the slight hemoraghing underneath skin on forearm and upper thigh.

Almost no shoulder pain today, but don't think this is related to TB500, some days I simply have no pain.

Will keep you al posted.

SHAGGY

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I just wanted to quickly comment that regardless how much TB you use, it seems both qualifiers need be met prior to seeing results:

6 weeks
    14mg

anything less than both of these and the results will not have revealed themselves yet.

and regarding Braz's comment about it not being as effective for him. He had tendonosis, and I had tendonitis. osis is a more severe form of itis, and therefore, would need more time/mg's than itis to heal satisfactorily.

Good log Shaggy!

---Roman

SHAGGY is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I just wanted to quickly comment that regardless how much TB you use, it seems both qualifiers need be met prior to seeing results:

6 weeks
    14mg

anything less than both of these and the results will not have revealed themselves yet.

and regarding Braz's comment about it not being as effective for him. He had tendonosis, and I had tendonitis. osis is a more severe form of itis, and therefore, would need more time/mg's than itis to heal satisfactorily.

Good log Shaggy!

---Roman
    Hi there Times,

Thanks for your input.

I must say however I don't entirely agree with your statement.
    ( Well I do agree, but I think it deserves some clarification )

I DO think that there is a certain threshold in TIME as wel as DOSE that must be met before any effects will be noticable, however I DON'T agree with putting it on 6 weeks and 14mgs arbitrarely.

Who is to say that a 150 pound female is going to need the same dose or exposure as a 300 pound male bodybuilder.

Also as with so many things concerning the research subjects body and substances ingested, some may be more sensitive to the Peptides than others.

Not trying to be a jerk or anything, I am absolutely certain that this is indeed what your meant and that you DO have the knowledge and experience to agree with this.
    However I figured it might be prudent to note it in the log for any inexperienced users to read and understand, so that they don't focus to much on set numbers, time or dosage wise.

Thanks again for your contribution and please feel welcome to contribute more.

SHAGGY

SHAGGY is offline Member

Injection #3

INJECTION #3

Injected today in mower right abdomen. No flsuhing, no bruising, no bleeding, no pain.

Injecting went smooth and without any problems.

SHAGGY

SHAGGY is offline Member

Quick update day 7

QUICK UPDATE DAY 7

Injected today without any problems.

Still sick, had a general malaise feeling today, made it very hard in the gym. Ver loose bowel movements, I think due to the diet I have been neglecting fibers, I will fix this tomorrow and see what happens. Also had some issues because of heyfever today.

Strength was good in the gym, but shoulder hurt, mostly after gym.

Strange thing is that I didn't experience any DOMS from last workout. Even stranger is, neither did my brother, but he is not on any peptides or anything else, wondering if maybe higher ambient temperatures have anything to do with it.

Still have the spots on my upper thigh and forearm.

I wonder if antihistamines have any negativer or positive effect on the TB500. Anyone have a clue?

I take Zyrtec ( Ceterizine HCL ) for it.

Will keep you all posted.

SHAGGY

SHAGGY is offline Member

Quick update day 8

QUICK UPDATE DAY 8

Very little shoulder pain this morning, spots on forearm and upper thigh still there, thinking that they somehow might have been caused by bike riding.

Still sick, thinking of raising calories until illness is over, thinking that my resistance is being lowered by extreme hypocaloric state.

No flushing or anything, bowel movements more normal, maybe because of supplemented fibers.

SHAGGY

SHAGGY is offline Member

Quick update day 9

QUICK UPDATE DAY 9

Still sick, is spreading to my throat. Busy day at work, thoracic back pain flaring up.
    Very tired, however, workout went very well, I think due to pre workout supplement.
    Shoulder was nagging during the day, and also during the workout.

Slightly warmer in the evening ( pre workout again )

Forgot to take supplements today, so will take them all before going to bed.
    No bowel or stomach discomfort.

SHAGGY

ssp
    ssp is offline New Member
    How many ml of bac water do I put inside a 2 mg tb500 bottle. It's a single dose I think. 1 ml= 3 ius right

Believe is offline New Member
    good thread, following this one as i also have a damaged Infra and teres minor

SHAGGY is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssp View Post
    How many ml of bac water do I put inside a 2 mg tb500 bottle. It's a single dose I think. 1 ml= 3 ius right
    I personally use 2ml for every 5mg bottle, that comes out to 0.8ml/2mgs.
    1 ml per 2mg bottle should be more than enough, some would even argue too much.

Just go with whatever you are comfortable with. So long as the peptide is completely dissolved, you're good to go.

SHAGGY

SHAGGY is offline Member

Injection #4

INJECTION #4

Injected later today due to busy workday.
    Woke up at 9h30, injected in lower left abdomen at 16h00 and ate first meal of the day at 16h10.

A little bit of pain from injecting, probably close to nerve or circulatory system.

No flushing, no excessive bleeding, just a little mark from needle penetration. Minor discomfort in injection site.

SHAGGY

SHAGGY is offline Member

Quick update day 10

QUICK UPDATE DAY 10

Had a busy day. Had injection later than usual, around 16h00, some 6+ hours after waking, had first meal immediately after injection.

Had no bowel issues, shoulder was somewhat sore because of work today.
    Went to physical therapist for back, back was really tight and knotted up.

No flushing or anything out of the ordinary.

SHAGGY

SHAGGY is offline Member

Quick update day 11 not great

QUICK UPDATE DAY 11

During the day up until somewhere around 8 at night I felt fine.

Then ( I was visiting friends ), when I got up to leave I suddenly was very dizzy. Like never before.

Left anyway, but dizziness remained, felt strange the rest of the day, very dizzy, eyes burned, eyes bloodshot. Headache, felt some pressure on top of my head. Just generally had a very bad feeling. Almost considered going to emergency room at hospital to get blood checked.

I checked blood pressure, it was fine ( 11.6/6.5 ) pulse was also fine ( 68 ). Temperature was fine.

I don't know if it is TB500 related or not. I am still sick from earlier in the week, but getting much better, still on a verly low Calorie diet consisting mainly of lean protein.

A bit worried it might be a blood clot or something, don't really know what this could be.

Has anyone experienced this or something similar?

Opinions?

Awaiting replies.

SHAGGY

How low are your calories? May have been related to low calories coupled with your illness. Don't really see how it could be the TB-500...

SHAGGY is offline Member
    How low are your calories? May have been related to low calories coupled with your illness. Don't really see how it could be the TB-500...
    My calories are very low, as I stated I am now on a Protein Sparing Modified Fast ( Lyle Mcdonalds Rapid Fatloss Program ). The Sinusitis I had and that spread to my throat is now almost gone, so shouldn't factor in anymore.
    Usually my calories are anywhere between 800 and 1400 Kcal / day.

However I have done this before and have never had such dizzy spells.

Getting bloodwork done at doctor this week to see if anything is out of the ordinary.

SHAGGY

SHAGGY is offline Member

Quick update day 12

QUICK UPDATE DAY 12

Woke up, dizziness had diminished alot, but something is still not exactly right, have a feeling that I am not 100%.

Went Karting with friends in the evening, felt much better by then, afterwards we stayed awake until 7 in the morning.
    This was not a good move, I know, but it happened.

Generally didn't have a lot of pain in shoulder, pain was much less present during Karting than expected.

SHAGGY

SHAGGY is offline Member

Injection #5

INJECTION #5

Injected 2.5 mgs of TB500, went smooth, no hot flashes, no pain or burning, no bleeding.

Injection was much later during day, somewhere around 15h00

Noticed that some of my vials of TB500 say " Thymosin Beta 4 --- 5mg" on them and other vials say " Thymosin Beta 4 --- 5,000mcg " on them. Strikes me as odd considering they are all from the same supplier and all ordered and sent in the same package/order. Anyone else experience this?

SHAGGY

SHAGGY is offline Member

Quick update day 13

QUICK UPDATE DAY 13

Woke up after a few hours of sleep, tired during day but very busy.

Shoulder pain minimal.

SHAGGY

SHAGGY is offline Member

Quick update day 14

QUICK UPDATE DAY 14

No strange feelings whatsoever. Must admit shoulder is feeling slightly better than before, less pain during the days, also during workout despite increasing weight, the pain subsides quickly after workout.

SHAGGY

SHAGGY is offline Member

Quick update day 15

QUICK UPDATE DAY 15

Woke up without shoulder pain today.

Pain only started after some bike riding.

Stayed during day until sleep.

Very tired and difficult to get out of bed. Tired throughout the day, took a nap from 18h00 until 19h20.

Some bloated feeling at night.

SHAGGY.

Believe is offline New Member
    thanks for the log!

SHAGGY is offline Member

Injection #6

INJECTION #6

Injected in lower right abdomen. Nothing special to note, no flushing or pain or bleeding.

Went as usual. Injected on an empty stomach, some +4 hours after waking. First meal, some 2 hours later.

SHAGGY

SHAGGY is offline Member

Quick update day 16

QUICK UPDATE DAY 16

Woke up relatively pain free.

Went to gym a few hours earlier than usual. Had some pain during gym, also kind of hurt my knee during squat or deadlifts I think.

Right knee hurts where the quadriceps ( rectus femoris ) attaches to the shin ( Tuberositas Tibiae ). Will keep an eye on it.

Nothing else to mention worth noting.

SHAGGY

SHAGGY is offline Member

Quick update day 17

QUICK UPDATE DAY 17

Very tired this morning, as seems the norm lately, probably has something to do with my severly restricted caloric intake.

Still had the knee pain today, also noticed some discoloration of the skin at the spot my knee hurts, like a small amount of bleeding SubQ or perhaps from bumping my knee into something ( although I have no recolection of bumping my knee and I think it is related to the squats yesterday ).

Wonder what the TB500 will do to the knee pain.

I had some trouble from my hayfever again today, did not take any anti-histamines.

Shoulder pain seems much better.

Missed a meal due to social event, only consumed 132.6 grams of protein today and close to 800 Calories.
    Not sufficient by any means.

SHAGGY

SHAGGY is offline Member

Quick update day 18

QUICK UPDATE DAY 18

Did not go to gym today, had unexpected busy day with work. Also did not abide by my diet, basically had a cheat day, but nothing too crazy.

Knee stil somewhat sore, back flaring up from time to time, but shoulder is much better, I must say.

Very tired still, but pretty sure it is not related to TB500 but to Diet ( very hypocaloric ).

Early day tomorrow and a cheat day at that, wonder what it will do to my weight.

Haven't had any bloodwork done yet.

Will do this towards end of next week so that effects from cheat day will not interfere too much.

SHAGGY

ghost14 is offline Female Member
    Low calorie diet is not good for healing. Why not wait a couple of weeks?

SHAGGY is offline Member

Quick update day 19

QUICK UPDATE DAY 19

Normally I had to inject today. Did not however. Next injection will be Monday.

Had a cheat day, don't know if it is because I was very distracted or something, but despite activity, no shoulder pain.
    Consumed reasonable amounts of Alcohol.

Went to sleep around 4 a.m. woke up around 7 a.m. very thirsty, I believe it was the diuretic effect of the alcohol.
    Went back to sleep.

SHAGGY

SHAGGY is offline Member

Quick update day 20

QUICK UPDATE DAY 20

Had to nurse myself from a slight hangover from yesterday.
    Was planning on sticking to the diet, weight hasn't jumped up much since yesterday, just 0.5kg ( 1.1pounds ) but eventually cheated again, had a lot of left overs from BBQ that where going to go to waste. Decided it wasn't a disaster in the long run to have an extra cheat day.

No shoulder pain. Aside from hayfever, no noticable issues.

SHAGGY

SHAGGY is offline Member

Injection #7

INJECTION #7

Injection went as planned, some slight pain at injection location no bleeding or bruising. Injection was done some 4 hours after waking. on an empty stomach, first meal was some 2 hours after injection.

SHAGGY

SHAGGY is offline Member

Quick update day 21

QUICK UPDATE DAY 21

Had my injection, shoulder pain is much better, only presented itself later in the evening.

Right knee is healing slightly but still somewhat sore, even to the touch.

Nothing else worth mentioning.

SHAGGY

SHAGGY is offline Member

Quick update day 22

QUICK UPDATE DAY 22

Woke up without pain. Had some minor pain in the afternoon and evening.

Knee still hurts and is still sore, I suspect it is slightly damaged and will need time to heal, patellar tendon is where the pain is located.

Still tired in the mornings, been on EC stack, this makes sleeping difficult, will adjust intake time so sleeping is not disturbed.

SHAGGY

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information