Hello everyone!! Who knew my first post on here would actually be my log . So basically I started this log for a few reasons, the first one being that there really aren’t very many females documenting peptide use and the sides, if any. Most are old or incomplete or just really don’t contain the information that you’re looking for. The second reason is accountability. If I log everything (diet, exercise, measurements, etc) then I really can’t screw up. This is my first go-round with peptides or any GH related stuff so I really don’t know what to expect.

My background info...
I am 32 ( my birthday is Monday so yes, I’m totally milking it till then ). I am 5’5, and as of this morning I weigh 173 lbs. There’s some explaining to do about that number, which I will get to. I have 4 children ages 8,4,2 and my youngest is 15 months. I am a stay at home mom and most days we all barely make it out alive... After my last son was born, I began my adventure in weight loss. I lost about 40 lbs fairly quickly and began to run a cycle of ananvar. I took 5 mg a day for 8 weeks. So back to my weight, since being on var I have put on a considerable amount of muscle. The scale went up about 5-6 lbs which put me at 164-165, and I have basically recomped since then. I began my peptides about 2 weeks ago this Thursday. I’m taking 50 mcg of GHRP-6 and 50 mcg of CJC 1295 no dac twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. Today however, I fasted for breakfast since I woke up too late, and took my shot right before I left for the gym. Will keep you updated as to whether that makes a difference.
There’s definitely been some bloat. My scale last week got up to 176. Granted it was after our cheat on Sunday night, but it surely scared the crap out of me. Not to mention I was on my period as well (sorry guys ) So my 173 this week is post Sunday night cheat and whatever extra water weight there might be. I’m stopping my var as of today so I can see what bloat is from what and later on since I will only be on the peps, I will know what did what. I’ve also ordered hgh frag 176 191 that I plan on starting at 500 mcg once a day. And my husband also ordered GHRP-2 that I will be switching to as well to see if it helps with the bloat. I know that many sides come in the first month so I’m not getting all bent out of shape. My other sides besides the bloat are deeper sleep and more tired during the day, and possibly headaches. I haven’t really noticed a hunger increase, which Im thankful for lol. I do notice that my bloat gets very horrible after my cheats since I try to maitain a low carb diet during the week. For my low carb, my carbs usually range from 40-60 grams a day which is mainly from protein powder, veggies, greek yogurt once a day, and sometimes a low carb high fiber wrap. I suffered from slight metabolic damage since when I first began to lose weight, I went super low cal but did weights and cardio. I got to the point that I wouldn’t lose any weight eating 1200 cals without doing at least 45 min of cardio a day. So I’ve been upping my cals and trying to reduce my cardio or do higher intensity cardio to get my metabolism going again. I try to aim for 1500-1600 cals a day. Usually, I fall short and end up around 1400 but Im trying.
My plan is to keep daily logs of my workout routine, diet, cardio, and I also plan on taking measurments that I’ll add to it too.
Alright kids...here we go!!

Below is a pic my husband took today at the gym.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TTpic.JPG 
Views:	874 
Size:	142.1 KB 
ID:	137670