Thread: HGH at 15

Datfakinasd is offline New Member

HGH at 15

So I have this friend. He is commited to use HGH. He will get legit stuff and no fakes. He has done some research but asked me to ask on here.

HGH won't close any of his hormone production down this is what he knows. All he wants is to grow taller.

Someone on another forum said that this could happend.

Acromegaly
    I don't know how high the risk is or anything.

If my friend really shouldn't do this please say so.

And Administrator/Mod. Please do not remove this, it might help other teenagers out.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    no he shouldnt do it. And at 15 there is still plenty of time to grow taller.
    And unless he is a trust fund kid, i dont see how any 15 year old could afford hgh, especially at the dosage required to actually make you grow taller. When im on it, it cost more then my Mercedes payment every month
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

He is 5'6 and won't grow taller than 5'8 (acording to the school nurse', since his dad is 5'9 and mom 5'6).

He would love to be 6'0.
    Last edited by Datfakinasd; 06-27-2013 at 06:49 PM.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    He should not use HGH for his intended purpose unless under the guidance of a trained professional that knows what the hell he is doing and has good experience and results with the process.

We are a body building bulletin board, not a board to show short people how to grow taller. That is way beyond the scope of what we do.

Have your buddy go talk to a doctor.

Good luck!
    ---Roman

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Datfakinasd View Post
    He is 5'6 and won't grow taller than 5'8 (acording to the school nurse', since his dad is 5'9 and mom 5'6).

He would love to be 6'0.
    sorry school nurse really isnt qualified to answer that.
    my uncle and aunt are about that height and they have 4 kids and not 1 is under 6 including the girl.
    tell him to have some self confidence and not worry about something you really cant control. I'm 5'6 and its the last thing i think or worry about. Its never stopped me from doing anything
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    here is a fairly accurate predictor of height. doctors use it, and it is over 90% accurate

for boys, double their height at age 2
    for girls, double their height at age 1.5

this should be accurate to within an inch of your overall height at full maturity

AnabolicDoc is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have a friend who in the summer after 8th grade started hgh therapy to increase his height. He had either Constitutional Growth Delay or Idiopathic Short Stature but in reality he was just short. He had a very successful outcome as he went from under 5 feet tall (about 4' 10") to a final adult height of 5'9", but for all we know he would've grown that much anyway. There was a pretty immediate increase in height as well but I don't remember how much or how quickly. The key to his success was that his parents took him to a qualified and experienced pediatric endocrinologist! Tell your friend to talk to his parents and SEE A DOCTOR!

Hephens is offline Member
    Yes hgh will increase his height if his plates haven't closed, but I would strongly tell him to see a general practitioner to do so. But your friend isn't that short, I mean seriously for people with growth problems should really use it. My friend was on hgh therapy through out his teens and was on script hgh from his general practitioner he grew about 2" in about maybe 1-2 yrs on and off therapy.

AnabolicDoc is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You don't think someone would be better off in the hands of a doctor that is more experienced and formally trained in such a complicated area as manipulating a child's hormones? I did a residency for family medicine physicians (it's the new name for general practitioner) and there was absolutely no training in the area of treating pediatric endocrine abnormalities, diagnosing maybe, but treating, none. And I'm certain this holds true for the overwhelming majority of family medicine residencies out there.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicDoc View Post
    You don't think someone would be better off in the hands of a doctor that is more experienced and formally trained in such a complicated area as manipulating a child's hormones? I did a residency for family medicine physicians (it's the new name for general practitioner) and there was absolutely no training in the area of treating pediatric endocrine abnormalities, diagnosing maybe, but treating, none. And I'm certain this holds true for the overwhelming majority of family medicine residencies out there.
    My friend lives in Sweden, i doubt there would be medical threatment for 5'6 lol.

Or could there be? With the proper amount of money ofc.

Mordamir is offline New Member
    I have my own opinion since I was born premature from over smoking, and I was supposed to start hgh to grow taller and never went....a big regret....I would talk to a doctor and see how this works but If I had boys I would make sure within reason that they would be big and tall and strong..... so they have the edge in life....he isnt short though....estrogen is what closes off the bones during puberty so you would need something to block this to get optimum results...My brother had this done and he grew taller than he would have been in all areas(hint hint)....I dont know why everyone is against this since they are all jacking themselves as it is right now....but I do agree I would do research......but I wish I could go back in time....because I would...in a heart beat....My mom was a heavy smoker so all 3 of us had growth issues.....
    Last edited by Mordamir; 06-30-2013 at 04:56 PM.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm in agreement with AD and TR. This particular case should be handled by a physician specializing in pediatric care, endocrinology, or growth disorders. Most people who have used HGH on this board have done so as an adjunct to body building for its muscle propagating and my lipolytic advantages and would not be qualified to advise this young man on appropriate therapeutic uses, if even applicable to his case.

Thread Information