Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    bosh1911 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    39

    GHRP-6, not a typical question! help pls.

    hi, to keep this short I will go straight to the point... : )

    I plan on using GHRP-6 at 100-200mcg x 2-3 per day (will start low and might raise it a little if it helps) ...all for healing purposes I dont care about muscle gain and I am not cycling.

    along with CJC-1295 W/O DAC 100mcg /ghrp-6 shot. (maybe)

    Question is, just like you have to ideally wait until you are 25 years old (for health/safety reasons) to start using AAS... Is it the same/is it safe to use GHRP-6 in such dosages at the age of 21?

    If its good to go at my age... will adding CJC-1295 W/O DAC be alright? or am I better off without CJC?

    Thanks in advance : DDDDDD

    Also, if there is anything else I should be concerned about please let me know.

  2. #2
    956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,236
    Blog Entries
    1
    GHRP(/GHRH) Peptide hormone therapy will indeed be wasteful/hazardous, not likely to deliver value to youth - those who see value are older and on other synthetic hormones as baseline.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    738
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    GHRP(/GHRH) Peptide hormone therapy will indeed be wasteful/hazardous, not likely to deliver value to youth - those who see value are older and on other synthetic hormones as baseline.
    To piggy-back off this answer, would it benefit someone who is 28?

  4. #4
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    Recommend TB500 instead.

    More effective, less expensive, and takes less time

    here, read my log if you are interested...

    http://forums.steroid.com/igf-1-lr3-...b-500-log.html

  5. #5
    bosh1911 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    39
    thanks for the answers, but the reason I chose these compounds were due to health reasons in the sense that I don't want to compromise/cause any damage to my body by taking them. I don't want to look younger lol, I simply want to help my body heal a 2 year injury which my body is struggling to heal (I train well and eat well. srs), iv'e tried many things and spent around $1000 in medical professionals/specialist and they have not been able to help me... $200 for enough ghrp-6 and cjc-1295 for 3 months is quite cheap with a good chance of working. and probably one of the last things ill try : /

    again thanks and as for TB-500 I dont know much about it but I will research it : )

    if its helps... its my 2 elbows which suffer great pain on speed pushing movements. 250lb on bench press normal tempo is not a problem, 70lb on the bench doing FAST reps hurts like hell... I worry about my future as an adult and it prevents me from doing some sports.

  6. #6
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    Quote Originally Posted by bosh1911 View Post
    thanks for the answers, but the reason I chose these compounds were due to health reasons in the sense that I don't want to compromise/cause any damage to my body by taking them. I don't want to look younger lol, I simply want to help my body heal a 2 year injury which my body is struggling to heal (I train well and eat well. srs), iv'e tried many things and spent around $1000 in medical professionals/specialist and they have not been able to help me... $200 for enough ghrp-6 and cjc-1295 for 3 months is quite cheap with a good chance of working. and probably one of the last things ill try : /

    again thanks and as for TB-500 I dont know much about it but I will research it : )

    if its helps... its my 2 elbows which suffer great pain on speed pushing movements. 250lb on bench press normal tempo is not a problem, 70lb on the bench doing FAST reps hurts like hell... I worry about my future as an adult and it prevents me from doing some sports.
    TB is not called the "Healing Peptide" for nothing...............

  7. #7
    956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,236
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thymosin b4 (TB-500) is indeed a peptide which may deliver relief and expedite recovery (keeping budget comparable...and reducing injection frequency dramatically)

  8. #8
    bosh1911 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    TB is not called the "Healing Peptide" for nothing...............

    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    Thymosin b4 (TB-500) is indeed a peptide which may deliver relief and expedite recovery (keeping budget comparable...and reducing injection frequency dramatically)
    I have no idea why I never came up with such peptide on my research ...maybe because I looked straight into GHRP-6... Any how thanks for the info both of you! And, TR I read your log and it sounds convincing enough to give it ago. I am currently contacting my source to see if they have TB-500 : )

    I will report here how I go when and if I get it/them.

  9. #9
    956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,236
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep_It_Moving View Post
    To piggy-back off this answer, would it benefit someone who is 28?
    Yes if metabolism is quick, hard-gainers may benefit from the ghrelin experience
    Good luck Bosh1191!

  10. #10
    bosh1911 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    39
    Update!

    So my GHRP-6, CJC-1295 and TB-500 arrived on friday and I plan on start taking them sometime this week. The problem I have is that I thought that I could get bacteriostatic water at the pharmacy, but I was wrong (I'm from Australia!). So I found a source that sells bac water but only has benzyl alcohol on it. And the best bac water is the one that has both 0.9% of benzyl alcohol and sodium chloride (NaCl).

    So I found a simple solution that might help many, I'm just not 100% sure if my logic is right, so please confirm if I am right or wrong;

    At the pharmacy they sell sterile water with 0.9% sodium chloride. I bought online benzyl alcohol (99.5% pure) and should arrive monday or tuesday. Many people here in aus use the sterile water + 10 units of benzyl alcohol to create bac water with 0.9% benzyl alcohol... So, I was thinking of adding 10 units of benzyl alcohol to the sodium chloride they sell at the pharmacy which I believe would make bac water with 0.9% sodium chloride and 0.9% benzyl alcohol...

    Can anyone please confirm if this would work?

    I will also be getting a blood test on monday or tuesday to see how hgh levels change : ) And as for this, what else should I get checked?

    Cheers!

  11. #11
    956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,236
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by bosh1911 View Post
    Update!

    So my GHRP-6, CJC-1295 and TB-500 arrived on friday and I plan on start taking them sometime this week. The problem I have is that I thought that I could get bacteriostatic water at the pharmacy, but I was wrong (I'm from Australia!). So I found a source that sells bac water but only has benzyl alcohol on it. And the best bac water is the one that has both 0.9% of benzyl alcohol and sodium chloride (NaCl).

    So I found a simple solution that might help many, I'm just not 100% sure if my logic is right, so please confirm if I am right or wrong;

    At the pharmacy they sell sterile water with 0.9% sodium chloride. I bought online benzyl alcohol (99.5% pure) and should arrive monday or tuesday. Many people here in aus use the sterile water + 10 units of benzyl alcohol to create bac water with 0.9% benzyl alcohol... So, I was thinking of adding 10 units of benzyl alcohol to the sodium chloride they sell at the pharmacy which I believe would make bac water with 0.9% sodium chloride and 0.9% benzyl alcohol...

    Can anyone please confirm if this would work?

    I will also be getting a blood test on monday or tuesday to see how hgh levels change : ) And as for this, what else should I get checked?

    Cheers!
    Sorry to read about your nanny-state restrictions, it's indeed rare to find bacteriostatic water down under (and/or bacteriostatic sodium chloride). bac water is made up of distilled water and benzyl alcohol (filtered)...no stress on the salt inclusion. do not tackle this task on your own, logic is nowhere close to 100%.

  12. #12
    bosh1911 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    Sorry to read about your nanny-state restrictions, it's indeed rare to find bacteriostatic water down under (and/or bacteriostatic sodium chloride). bac water is made up of distilled water and benzyl alcohol (filtered)...no stress on the salt inclusion. do not tackle this task on your own, logic is nowhere close to 100%.
    Thanks for the reply, I luckily found a source and the bac water is on its way... but as for my idea, why isnt it logic? The sodium chloride is in injectable form and its 0.9% i might have to recalculate the amount of benzyl alcohol to get exactly 0.9% or 1%. ...doing so wont be hard i just want to make sure that if those ingredients are mix together properly together (proper amounts) i will get a safe and usable bac water. Or am i missing some ingredients?

    Cheers

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •