Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Twin
  • 1 Post By V-ROID

Thread: Andy's TB-500 Log.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BadAndy44 is offline New Member

Andy's TB-500 Log.

So I am going to log my TB-500 here. I have had a nagging shoulder injury for about 4 months. I have been unable to train chest in those months as well. I have tried rehabbing it resting it and nothing seems to really change. I did see a doctor to hopefully get a MRI and after all the tests he thinks it was a really bad strain. So the last 3 weeks I haven't been to the gym at all and it still feels alittle achy here and there but hopefully this will speed the process.

First off I ordered 8 10mg vials of TB-500 and sterile water .9 BAC. After looking over a lot of logs and talking with a close friend and member here (Twin) who did a cycle of TB-500 I decided I am going to go with the full 10mg for each injection once a week for 8 weeks. But depending how I feel I may cut it down to 5mg after the first 3 to 4 weeks. Kind of going to go by feel.

So tonight was the first injection everything went smooth had a girl who is a nurse come over and help me since I have never done anything like this before. I did a lot of research before hand and she was doing everything by the book which she should since she is a nurse. It hurts a little bit right now but not too bad. I used 1ml of the bac water for the full 10mg.

I will keep this log updated as I go.

Twin is offline Associate Member
    Andy is my friend from college. all natural... His reasoning for the high dose tb500 is because it is safe at very high doses as shown in human studies, for anyone curious. and he has the money and wants to be sure hes getting enough tb500 as he is a 210lb male...

A randomized, placebo-controlled, single an... [Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2010] - PubMed - NCBI

in addition
    "
    "After a just a little researching I think the deducted optimal dose for humans of 2 mg per week is way off.
    It appears some bodybuilders came to that conclusion simply by using the mg/kg (or mg /lb) of bodyweight dosage used in horse and directly apllying it to humans.

The dosage recommended for a horse being 10mg/week and the average horse weighing 1000lbs, they deducted that the dosage for a 200lbs bodybuilder should be 2mg per week.
    But this isnt how you do animal to human dosage conversion.

Check this article out
    http://www.fasebj.org/content/22/3/659.full.pdf

According to this article, a correct formula to calculate human dosage from animal dosage in the following :

Human dose (mg/kg) = Animal dose (mg/kg) x Animal Km/Human Km

The article includes a conversion table that gives us the different values of that Km factor for different species, including humans. Unfortunately horses are not included (they aren't lab animals).

BUT they do give a value of Km for dogs.

And we do have a recommended dosage of TB500 for greyhounds : 5mg per week . This comes from the original TB500 manufacturer, MediVet, which is where we got the 10mg/week dosage for horses.

Now if the average geryhound weighs 32kg, the dose in mg/kg is 5/32=0.15625mg

The table included in the article gives us :
    Dog Km = 20
    Human Km = 37

So

Human TB500 dose = 5/32 x 20/37= 25/296 or approx 0.084459mg/kg

So the correct human dose for a for a 200lbs = 90.7kg man
    should be 7,66mg per week

Of course its only a gross approximation but it's probably much closer the the correct efficient dose than the 2mg/week that has been talked about until now."
    Lets wish him luck.
    Last edited by Twin; 07-08-2013 at 11:29 PM.
    Red Bastard likes this.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAndy44 View Post
    So I am going to log my TB-500 here. I have had a nagging shoulder injury for about 4 months. I have been unable to train chest in those months as well. I have tried rehabbing it resting it and nothing seems to really change. I did see a doctor to hopefully get a MRI and after all the tests he thinks it was a really bad strain. So the last 3 weeks I haven't been to the gym at all and it still feels alittle achy here and there but hopefully this will speed the process.

First off I ordered 8 10mg vials of TB-500 and sterile water .9 BAC. After looking over a lot of logs and talking with a close friend and member here (Twin) who did a cycle of TB-500 I decided I am going to go with the full 10mg for each injection once a week for 8 weeks. But depending how I feel I may cut it down to 5mg after the first 3 to 4 weeks. Kind of going to go by feel.

So tonight was the first injection everything went smooth had a girl who is a nurse come over and help me since I have never done anything like this before. I did a lot of research before hand and she was doing everything by the book which she should since she is a nurse. It hurts a little bit right now but not too bad. I used 1ml of the bac water for the full 10mg.

I will keep this log updated as I go.
    Good luck mate!
    I'm sure you'll find relief at some level. I suspect at the end of 8 weeks, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

You are at the high end of the dose/rate. I went 14mg over a 6 week period and had pretty good results.

Quote Originally Posted by Twin View Post
    Andy is my friend from college. all natural... His reasoning for the high dose tb500 is because it is safe at very high doses as shown in human studies, for anyone curious. and he has the money and wants to be sure hes getting enough tb500 as he is a 210lb male...

A randomized, placebo-controlled, single an... [Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2010] - PubMed - NCBI

in addition

Lets wish him luck.
    that partially explains the high dose

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Good luck mate!
    I'm sure you'll find relief at some level. I suspect at the end of 8 weeks, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

You are at the high end of the dose/rate. I went 14mg over a 6 week period and had pretty good results.

that partially explains the high dose

lol Thanks Times Roman. Yeah I am at wits end to get my shoulder fixed and I figured why not try the 10mg.

Overall I have been back in the gym this week and the shoulder is holding up pretty well. I dont think anything is kicking in yet but i didnt think I would feel anything till week 4 or so.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Good luck!

I read Roman's log about this pep!

Pretty good read! Look at it.

beerdogg is offline Associate Member
    I will be following this log. I have a bad shoulder and have been thinking about running tb500. Good luck!

Well one day after injecting I dont feel any differently at all like expected. I figure I wont feel anything untill week 3 or 4. I did go to the gym today and trained legs and did some shoulder rehab as well. My shoulder felt achy today as well before going in. I believe I slept on it wrong. Also my injection spot was alittle sore today but didnt hold me back at all.

Twin is offline Associate Member
    Took me till week 5 to notice the healing. I was about to call bs on tb500 but then i realized i noticed my shoulder lightening shocks were gone and i can do a towel stretch with no pain.
    But since ur doing 10mg, u might see results sooner

Also yea brah, def dont sleep on ur injured shoulders side.

V-ROID is offline Member
    Subscribed and good luck! The more TB500 success stories I see, the more I can justify the expense.
    Java Man likes this.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    What's the usual therapeutic dose?

I did my 2nd injection on monday. I dont really feel any difference yet. I have not been training much lately due to my life being too busy to make it too the gym. Its kind of a blessing because the rest is helping my shoulder. My shoulder feels fine so far but I have been trying to not put any stress on it anyways. I didnt think I would feel anything for a couple weeks anyways.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAndy44 View Post
    I did my 2nd injection on monday. I dont really feel any difference yet. I have not been training much lately due to my life being too busy to make it too the gym. Its kind of a blessing because the rest is helping my shoulder. My shoulder feels fine so far but I have been trying to not put any stress on it anyways. I didnt think I would feel anything for a couple weeks anyways.
    I'm not so sure you can significantly shorten the cycle time by upping the dose. I've had it explained to me, and observed myself, that both qualifiers have to be met before noticeable improvements:

15mg
    6 weeks

I'm not so sure the higher dose (10mg 2x week) is really needed. More is not necessarily always better.

I'll be interested to see how much time passes before you begin to find some relief.

Good luck!

---Roman

ghost14 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I'm not so sure you can significantly shorten the cycle time by upping the dose. I've had it explained to me, and observed myself, that both qualifiers have to be met before noticeable improvements:

15mg
    6 weeks

I'm not so sure the higher dose (10mg 2x week) is really needed. More is not necessarily always better.
    I have been thinking about the doses and researching veterinary topics. Horses get 10mg a week, or if needed 2x 10mg a week for six weeks. Greyhounds, with a mass 70-80 pounds, 5 mgs a week, or if needed 2x5mgs a week (both cases second dose mid week). This is pharm grade, with a price of 30mgs few thousands dollars. With a product from research companies, maybe not so pure, and human mass higher than greyhound, maybe higher doses are needed. But this is just theoretical, I am still preparing for my 'field research' (I will probably try 6mgs a week for six weeks, cannot afford and just don't want higher doses). You had brilliant results with lower doses, and a mass of a few greyhounds so this is also interesting.
    Last edited by ghost14; 07-20-2013 at 07:31 AM.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    I'm excited to see more of these TB logs!

BadAndy, do you suspect that your shoulder problem is a rotator cuff impingement?

I've been dealing with a similar issue, for almost a year, and am close to trying this rout...

Quote Originally Posted by Red Bastard View Post
    I'm excited to see more of these TB logs!

BadAndy, do you suspect that your shoulder problem is a rotator cuff impingement?

I've been dealing with a similar issue, for almost a year, and am close to trying this rout...
    I thought it could be. But I have been doing rehab for it for along time. My flexibility and mobility is very good. I just still get that dull achy every once in awhile

Injection 3 was today. My shoulder really isnt feeling any different yet. I have been working a lot in the garage on cars so the shoulder has been sore from all the twisting and turning. I am going to try to make it too the gym more this week to do more rehab and train around the injury

Did my 4th injection tonight. My shoulder been very achy this past couple days mostly because I had to sleep on the floor Saturday night and ended up rolling on too it. Hopefully this coming week or the next I will be able to really see the result. Also during my injection tonight I lost a little bit of the pep tide so realistically I only got like 8mg this injection which is plenty.

Lifes been very busy did my 5th injection today. Shoulder is still not really feeling any different. I went to the doctors this morning to get my shoulder re checked. I have finally been approved to get an MRI on my shoulder so we will see if its torn or not after that.

Thread Information