Karan0077 is offline New Member

Need some Advice please !!

I'm 24 and weigh 73 kilos at the moment. i have been training for about 4-5 years. i stopped working out couple of months ago due to a back injury. at that time i weighed 82 kilos. but now i have been training regularly from the past 2 months. i have got better. just use normal supplements. i used deca by itself 2 years back but i didn't do it properly. so now i was thinking of doing a bulking cycle which would include sustaplex/deca/dbol . but one of my friend recommended me to go for HGH+TEST cycle. so i was researching on it. if you could give any suggestion/advice or any kind of help would be really appreciated. i have a few photos in my profile. if you want to look up on them to get an idea.

Thanks
    Karan

Your body doesn't need HGH right now. At 24, you will get good results from a Test only cycle. Test E 500mg per week for 12 weeks. Rest 2 weeks. PCT with Nolva and Clomid. HCG 250iu/wk for the 12 weeks along with Test. Arimadex .25mg every other day. That should be good enough. You'll want to make sure you have some skin wash for the acne.

Karan0077 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the reply and advice scott

Thread Information