Thread: HGH pumps

carbo is offline Associate Member

HGH pumps

Just entered week 3 of my solo HGH cycle, currently at 3IUs ED (Nordilet pens)

I can swear the pumps at the gym have increased significantly and my muscles feel a lot fuller after workouts.

Is this all in my head, or can this be already attributed to the HGH? Weight is also up by a pound or two, with diet being constant.

Thanks

matcos is offline Junior Member
    Water retenction ????

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    At 3 ius a day and only 3 weeks into it, this may be all in your head. Hgh takes a while to see real results.

stlunatic44 is offline New Member
    i respectfully disagree, i have also been on GH (genotropin) for about three weeks at 3iu per day and pumps are crazy. Rich Piana spoke about this in a Youtube video as a way to see if GH is legit or not. you are not crazy bro

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stlunatic44
    i respectfully disagree, i have also been on GH (genotropin) for about three weeks at 3iu per day and pumps are crazy. Rich Piana spoke about this in a Youtube video as a way to see if GH is legit or not. you are not crazy bro
    He actually was talking about igf-1.

I only get MASSIVE pumps from insulin .
    Last edited by Mp859; 10-30-2013 at 07:40 PM.

Othello is offline Member
    had the pumps in first couple of weeks of HgH. esp during cardio on threadmill. i was on 2iu back then. they subsidised after a couple of weeks.

Hephens is offline Member
    Massive pumps from insulin yes but hgh more so a lot more energy/endurance is what I notice and I'm on 8-10iu/day pharm grade...

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stlunatic44 View Post
    At 3 ius a day pumps will not be crazy like when you are on AAS. Maybe like when you are using C4 on the mild side and I guess that varies with the individual. I only take hgh for two reasons 1) fat loss at a low dose, and 2) cell hyperplasia at a higher dose. Regardless of why you use it, it still takes time to see any legit results.

carbo is offline Associate Member
    As of Today, I'm in Week 5.

Generally speaking, the pumps have subsided.

Accidentally yesterday I had back/biceps day, and the backpumps are still killing me! Perhaps uprelated to HGH, but just for the record :P
    Last edited by carbo; 11-05-2013 at 02:07 PM.

Thread Information