glenc08 is offline New Member

Combining HGH with GHPR6 and CJC1295

Hi

I have been using GHPR6/CJC1295 w/o dac for about 10 months. I have had some good results from this especially with respect to keeping lean. i now need to try and gain some bulk but do not want to take AAS. My diet is clean and my food is all measured to get the quantities correct for my size.

I have decided to now use HGH and aquired some Somatropin. I plan to take 4iu per day in split doses.

Is there any sense in continuing with the GHPR6/ CJC1295 in addition to the HGH?

beerdogg is offline Associate Member
    You can pin your GHPR6/CJC1295 wait 15 minutes then pin your hgh.

Hi

Thanks for the response. what is the basis of you comment though?

My thinking is this and is based on some of the reading that i have been doing on the site. One does not pin HGH at night due to the impact that HGH can have on natural production of GH.One does however pin GHRP6/CJC1295 before bed time. Does it follow that pinning HGH 1st thing in the morning (plus mid afternoon dose if possible) and GHRP6/CJC1295 before bed there willbe an improved result?

beerdogg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by glenc08 View Post
    Hi

Thanks for the response. what is the basis of you comment though?
    What I do is 100mcg each of GHPR6/CJC1295 right before bed. In the afternoon preferably after your workout do 100mcg each of GHPR6/CJC1295 wait 10 to 15 minutes then add 2.5iu of HGH. Your body will get one big pulse with enhanced protein synthesis. The pulse should go down in about 3.5 hours so no negative feedback.

Thanks. i will give it a try

Thread Information