birdsiview is offline New Member

HGH For Injuries

Hi all. I'm 22 years old and have had nagging injuries that have prevented me from feeling as healthy as I could be. I continue going back and forth about using HGH to potentially cure these injuries once and for all. On one hand I'm only 22 years old and surely have higher natural levels than I could ever ask for. However, between a quad injury that effects my whole right leg and a wrist that never healed I feel like there's a lot for me to gain from a cycle.

Does anyone have any advice or experience with using growth hormone at such a young age? I'm all about weighing the pro's and the con's and would love to hear any information people have on the issue.

To be absolutely clear I am not looking to increase my height or lose fat/gain muscle. I'm perfectly happy with my body from those perspectives and am only interested in the healing properties of growth hormone.
    Last edited by birdsiview; 01-19-2014 at 04:18 PM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    More information needed. What type of nagging injuries? I had many at your age. Most all of them I was able to work through with time. I would seek out PT first and let your body do it's job. At your age your natural HGH is high.

Hephens is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by birdsiview
    Hi all. I'm 22 years old and have had nagging injuries that have prevented me from feeling as healthy as I could be. I continue going back and forth about using HGH to potentially cure these injuries once and for all. On one hand I'm only 22 years old and surely have higher natural levels than I could ever ask for. However, between a quad injury that effects my whole right leg and a wrist that never healed I feel like there's a lot for me to gain from a cycle. Does anyone have any advice or experience with using growth hormone at such a young age? I'm all about weighing the pro's and the con's and would love to hear any information people have on the issue. To be absolutely clear I am not looking to increase my height or lose fat/gain muscle. I'm perfectly happy with my body from those perspectives and am only interested in the healing properties of growth hormone.
    You sound like your in the same position my friend was in with his injury. Yes for healing purposes hgh will help... I would even go and see a doctor and explain your problem, you never know he might be able to help prescribe low dose of hgh for you. Also using testosterone and deca will also help with this healing. A friend had similar problem and he healed up very quick using all 3 compounds. Since you don't want to put on size/lose fat etc. just use a low dose of hgh.

Btw I'm only a couple yrs older than you and I take large amounts of growth along with other compounds for my goals/purpose. But I recommend if you are going to use hgh to do it under supervision by a doctor for healing purposes only.
    Last edited by Hephens; 01-21-2014 at 06:48 PM.

vito93x is offline Banned
    try tb500 instead to save money.

You shouldn't self medicate your injuries. I would recommend that you seek professional help if your injuries are chronic.

Thread Information