Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By thisAngelBites
  • 1 Post By thisAngelBites

Thread: Interesting study on hgh suppression on healthy adults age 20-31

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    aestheticsfirst is offline Junior Member

Interesting study on hgh suppression on healthy adults age 20-31

http :// press.endocrine. org /doi/full /10.1210 /jcem.85.2.6377 (I can't post links so please remove spaces)

*Exogenous hgh administration (sc) will not supress endogenous hgh production before 4 hours after administartion.

*IGF levels will raise slowly in 12 hours after administartion and then raise rapidly and reach a peak about 24 hours after administration.

*Exogenous hgh administration will supress endogenous hgh prduction for about 24 hours. This did even occur at small doses of 1-2iu a day.

*HGH is very dose dependant. A 10iu dose will give a ten fold increase in peak concentration levels of both hgh and igf-1. Also a bigger dose will not increase the supression time or peak times.

In regard to timining of hgh injections this would mean that the best time to inject your hgh is just before you go to sleep. That way you will still get your largest endogenous pulse, which accours about 2 hours after you go to sleep, and when that pulse is over, a little later in about 4 hours your hgh levelse will reach another peak from the hgh administration. The supression of your own hgh will be finished by the time you do your next injection the day after at the same time, so you will still get the deep sleep pulse the night after.

By taking your shots am you will supress all endogenous production of hgh the following nigth. Forget thinking that going up taking your shot 4am or 7am will help you not supress your own production, you will be shut down for 24 hours.

By doing several injections each day like am/afternoon you will shut down your own production completely.

So does this mean that it is best to inject at night? I keep hearing conflicts views about what is safe. Many people are saying inject in the morning but according to this study that will cause shut down.

I've been on HGH for 6 years and been pinning every morning as soon as I get up. I'm going to change to before bed and see if I see a difference. I'll let you know.

testluva is offline Associate Member
    Me to. I've been on GH for three years and always pin in the morning at 530am. Will try at night before bed.
    Last edited by testluva; 04-05-2014 at 06:12 PM.

diabeticknowledge is offline Associate Member
    could you quote from the research the things that you mention, suppression and time of activity.

im having a hard time finding it in the research

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    The link actually works, in spite of the pejorative comment, haha. :-)
    almostgone likes this.

@angel, sorry i didnt make my self clear enough, i meant like quote from within the article the exact parcel where it says. sorry about asking to be spoonfed but im having a hard time because of language difficulties

redmeat1 is offline Associate Member
    So how will you guys do this? Carb cut off a few hours before bed? Drink a shake then take your shot? If you take your shot on an empty stomach then wait an hour or so will that effect the hgh?

zGhost is offline New Member
    This study seems very conclusive:

Received: August 03, 1999
    Accepted: October 20, 1999

"Thirty-two healthy male subjects"

So this study was done over 15 years ago and on all of 32 male subjects? Wow I'm sold!

Hey diabeticknowledge.

I see now what you were asking - I just thought you couldn't find the study, which is why I linked to it.

So I went and had a look at the actual study (I hadn't read it before), and realised that people here are possibly a little misled by this study.

It is not a study having anything to do with the usual 22 kilodalton - 191aa form human growth hormone that people usually use. This is a study evaluating the pharmacokinetics of a different isomer of human growth hormone (176aa - 20 kilodaltons), which is a much rarer, naturally occurring form of HGH in the body.

So this study has absolutely nothing to do with the 191 aa isoform that is commonly used, and as such, none of the findings with regards to its effect on endogenous gh production are relevant to anyone injecting a pharmaceutical GH.
    diabeticknowledge likes this.

thank you, im glad i asked. cleared some worries i had

Thread Information