testluva is offline Associate Member
    Beware of fake Norditropin 40iu kits. All original box, security code, inserted documents, labels and vial. How they did it was to remove the original GH from the vial by removing the flip top lids and replace with fake powder and recap the flip top lids with another Red flip top cap. How I figured it out was to test the reconstituted mix by doing a protein boil test in hot water. Mix did not turn milky white so I knew it was not a protein. Next I injected 10ius and did my BW. Labs came back zero GH on my Serum and IGF-1 number was very low. Also I didn't get my usual edema in my ankles and leg like I normally get with other brands.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fake Norditropin 40iu Kits-image-3050873530.jpg   Fake Norditropin 40iu Kits-image-353842378.jpg   Fake Norditropin 40iu Kits-image-65710070.jpg   Fake Norditropin 40iu Kits-image-1771488373.jpg   Fake Norditropin 40iu Kits-image-4107163345.jpg  

Last edited by testluva; 07-03-2014 at 01:04 PM.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Pretty much beware of any HGH you purchase on the internet.................

testluva is offline Associate Member
    Yup first it was about the fake Chinese GH and now it's the American pharm grade we need to watch out for. Especially the larger IU kits where they can replace the original with fake powder and recap the vials. Everything else is the original product but the powder and flip top cap.
    Last edited by testluva; 07-28-2014 at 01:28 PM.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would kill to get my hands on real HGH but it's too risky and more than likely to be scammed. All set with that.

Thread Information