JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member

Finally got some Pharm Grade Saizen

Ok. I am going to experiment on myself to finally put this Chinese vs Pharm grade arguement to rest, with my own experience. Does 1.5iu = 5iu+ of Chinese, we will see? This time I'll be doing it right. I've taken all types of Chinese before, I have pharm grade, both Norditropin and Serono Sterostim before, HOWEVER, I was ignorant to dieting and other things and I didn't take the pharm grade long enough. This time I am on point on all things.

Also, I am only taking 500mg of test, which will allow me to see what the GH can do without any other drugs in the mix.

I am going to be take 1.5 ius a day for 86 days straight. This is a 26iu vial, so each vial will last about 17 days, and I have a total of 5 vials, 130iu, that will be almost 3 months.

As instructed by my friend, 1.5ius a day is all you need compared to Chinese gh of 5iu+. He showed me his progress with just a low dose and not even dieting on point yet. Again, I have taken 5ius of chinese and it may have helped, but I cannot say because back then I used to be one of those guys who thought Juice was more important than diet and training. I was using the best chinese source and it was riptropins at 5ius a day for 6 months.

I just took my first 1.5iu on an empty stomach. I am also taking t4 to help with the GH shutting down the thyroid. Here attached are some pictures of me I took just now. Lets see if this will do what it will do in the next month as I will post progress pics. Also, I'm not tan and I'm hairy, Ive been doing this on purpose until I am ready to unleash the final product lol. I would probably look 100x better with a tan but I am waiting until my abs pop out without any light tricks or tan helping.

Right now I'm 5'11, 215, arms 17'', legs 26'', chest 51", calves 16" I'm not sure what percent body fat, I'd think 11-12%, could be leaner since I have veins in my quads and all but my stomach holds fat and water more than any other part of my body.

I'm doing a carb cycling diet, my workout split is 5x a week with 2 off days, and I do 4 25min HIIT cardio sessions a week. The is the biggest and best I've ever looked with LESS drugs and more focus on Diet and training. SO we'll see what this GH can do, I'll post pics as I lose fat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Finally got some Pharm Grade Saizen-20140708_092702.jpg   Finally got some Pharm Grade Saizen-20140708_092608.jpg   Finally got some Pharm Grade Saizen-20140708_095416.jpg   Finally got some Pharm Grade Saizen-20140708_095505.jpg  
    Last edited by JuliusPleaser; 07-08-2014 at 08:23 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    1.5ius of pharm grade will do nothing for you at all, your wasting your money. When we tell people to use at least 4 ius we do mean 4 ius of real gh. Do you have any idea how much we produce ourselves!!!! if you did you would know 1.5ius will do zero. If your going to do it do it properly and start at 4 ius for at least 6 months.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I def agree with marcus. just save what you have until you have more
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Well, as my friends who I know personally have done just 2ius, they have changed a lot. I'm not trying to gain size with the GH. Also, I'm 30 years old. So we will see. If i waste my money, then I'll know for sure. I can get this consistently so If I need to increase dosage I will.

He was telling me that the most important thing isn't how much you take, but how long you are are on it.Wouldnt you agree that 2ius for a year is better than 4ius for a shorter period of time?

Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPleaser View Post
    Well, as my friends who I know personally have done just 2ius, they have changed a lot. I'm not trying to gain size with the GH. Also, I'm 30 years old. So we will see. If i waste my money, then I'll know for sure. I can get this consistently so If I need to increase dosage I will.

He was telling me that the most important thing isn't how much you take, but how long you are are on it.Wouldnt you agree that 2ius for a year is better than 4ius for a shorter period of time?
    The gains would of come from the training, enhanced diet and aas if they were using them. Not 1.5ius of gh. Sorry mate but you need at least 4ius for 6-8 months to see fat loss, condition and general health benefits. Save the gh until you have enough so you see a benefit

1mg = 3iu
    700ug = .7mg
    .7mg = 2.1iu This is how much HGH an adolescent secretes in a day
    .4mg = 1.2iu This is how much HGH an adult secretes in a day
    (Gardner, David G., Shoback, Dolores (2007). Greenspan's Basic and Clinical Endocrinology (8th ed.). New York: McGraw-Hill Medical. pp. 193–201. ISBN 0-07-144011-9.)

so really you'd need to do double the amount or at lest 3 ius to see something

its just crazy because not only has my friend only take 1.5iu a day, he even SKIPS the weekend, so its 5/2... I just don't see how he got results on such low dosage and in 45 days he lost weight

so really you'd need to do double the amount or at lest 3 ius to see something
    you'll see slightly changes in bf, mood and general health. You wont see any muscle tissue gains what so ever from 3 ius but IMHO you need to be hitting 4ius at least for 6-8 months to see the general health benefits of gh

Indeed. So do you think a 4ius protocol 5/2 is acceptable or should it be ran through 7 days a week?

its just crazy because not only has my friend only take 1.5iu a day, he even SKIPS the weekend, so its 5/2... I just don't see how he got results on such low dosage and in 45 days he lost weight
    The gains would of come from the training, enhanced diet and aas if they were using them. Not 1.5ius of gh. Sorry mate but you need at least 4ius for 6-8 months to see fat loss, condition and general health benefits. Save the gh until you have enough so you see a benefit

Indeed. So do you think a 4ius protocol 5/2 is acceptable or should it be ran through 7 days a week?
    5on 2off is fine

Thread Information