schutterbox is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

Want to try insulin for growth, need all info I can get

Hey guys been talking to a buddy of mine about doing insulin and a few other things but not sure what to think. I've been using steroids for quite a few years now and have gained substantial muscle and size very happy with my results but I want more just like every other guy lol. I've been really considering insulin and have looked into a few different avenues and how to do it correctly but apparently everyone has a different take. I've been told to take 5ius all the way to 30ius which to me sounds insane. I want to slowly gain more and more size but not too fast. I've read I can gain 15-20lbs within a month which is a lot of size even if it's water weight. Basically if I do this I just want to know the pros and cons. I know I can go into hypoglycemic shock n I've heard you can die? Not sure how true this is but any input would help. Unless your just Guna say not to do it then I don't want to hear that. If you have other suggestions about getting me more size I'm all for it. Thanks for the advice in advanced guys.

A little about me
    200-205lbs fluctuate a little
    25years old
    Taken steroids on n off for about 7 years

If there's any needed info please ask thanks again

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've only used up to 15ius and love the pump, stuff is second to none!!'

I would prefer with using gear with

25yrs old and been using since 18

Man your going to end like me, ended up on trt @ 26-27

start low ius, you won't need 30, plus it will put weight on muscle and a lot of fat if your not careful

Blog Entries
    Thanks brotha I appreciate the feed back. Should I start low? Like 5-7 IU's and work up? Should I take it Ed eod? Is there a preferred time? I was told after a workout. And is there anything specific I need to do after I take the shot? I know I need good carbs and protein right after the shot and a full meal around 30 mins after but with such a low dose is there any need of worrying about hypoglycemic crash or anything serious?

Quote Originally Posted by schutterbox View Post
    Thanks brotha I appreciate the feed back. Should I start low? Like 5-7 IU's and work up? Should I take it Ed eod? Is there a preferred time? I was told after a workout. And is there anything specific I need to do after I take the shot? I know I need good carbs and protein right after the shot and a full meal around 30 mins after but with such a low dose is there any need of worrying about hypoglycemic crash or anything serious?
    As long as u have a lot of simple quick carbs after a shot u won't go hypoglycemic. Shit is not to be ****ed with u can pass out and go into a coma and seizure and eventually die if ur blood sugar drops too low. If u pass out and no one is around to help, ur ****ed.

Watch ifbb pro mike morris interview on YouTube where he talks about going hypoglycemic and prolly woulda died if his gf wasn't around

Blog Entries
    Thanks man ill def watch that video after work td... As for eating quick simple carbs what do you personally think is the best way to go? My boy had actually said to eat a bowl of rice but I find that to be a little counter active yea it's carbs but is it too much?

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by schutterbox
    Thanks man ill def watch that video after work td... As for eating quick simple carbs what do you personally think is the best way to go? My boy had actually said to eat a bowl of rice but I find that to be a little counter active yea it's carbs but is it too much?
    How many carbs are in a bowl of rice?

Blog Entries
    it depends on how much... a normal serving size for a helping of rice is 1/4 cup which makes 3/4 of cup when finished.with that being said theres around 30-40 grams of carbs in a serving. n thats brown rice im not sure about white rice

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by schutterbox
    See I became advanced with it and was using preworkout , I was using in the middle of a cycle..

I would only use on workout days only..

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can put on 20lbs of fat easy also. It is very easy to eat to many carbs when you start feeling changes in mental state from the slin. Many guys over compensate in fear of going hypo and add a lot of fat in the process. I would so a lot more research on it before using t if I were you. What kind if insulin are you planning on taking?

warlord_wang is offline Associate Member
    I'm not sure if this is correct but I heard majority of bbers use humulin because its short acting & the duration time is 6 to 8 hours.Would you guys advise using Rapid Acting insulin like NovoLog or Humalog?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't take slin solo.

Make sure your woman or a friend is around in case you pass out

Thread Information