crazypat123 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chisim
    I see it must be a single vial of 1,000mcg what solution would I use to use it multiple times so it don't go bad? I want to use 50mcg ed for 20 days. if this stuff is any good or real! that should be enough to get some gains from it.
    You would reconstitute the peptide with acetic acid. and then draw your bac water into the slin pin to shoot. 50mcg is pretty low of a dose IMO. Eventually you will probably want to do 100mcg.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The AA thing is a myth!
    I started falling for it long ago till i did some research and talked to some actually chemists about it. It is not used in humans and only been used in "tube" research and it was not even normal AA it was WATERLESS AA.... think 99.99% pure and another form.. OUCH!

wiki snipit>
    Glacial acetic acid is a name for water-free (anhydrous) acetic acid. Similar to the German name Eisessig (ice-vinegar), the name comes from the ice-like crystals that form slightly below room temperature at 16.6 °C (61.9 °F) (the presence of 0.1% water lowers its melting point by 0.2 °C).[11]

A common abbreviation for acetic acid is AcOH, where Ac stands for the acetyl group CH3−C(=O)−. Acetate (CH3COO–) is abbreviated AcO–. The Ac is not to be confused with the abbreviation for the chemical element actinium.[12] To better reflect its structure, acetic acid is often written as CH3–C(O)OH, CH3–C(=O)OH, CH3COOH, and CH3CO2H. In the context of acid-base reactions, the abbreviation HAc is sometimes used,[13] where Ac instead stands for acetate. Acetate is the ion resulting from loss of H+ from acetic acid. The name acetate can also refer to a salt containing this anion, or an ester of acetic acid.[14]

Just use bac water.
    and 40-80mcg ed is a good dose. 50 and over a bigger dose IMO.

OP make sure you keep it in fridge! specially after mixed! and dont expect too too much from only 1mg. it will help but i like 2-3mg per run. 1mg will help though IMO

ps, YES its REAL! I havent had an issue with ARR before so don't stress toomuch

crazypat123 is offline Associate Member
    If the vial is only going to last you 2-3 days then by all means use bac water. Anything longer requires acetic acid to carry the life of peptide.. Plain and simple.

Thread Information