Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PistolPete33

Thread: Looking at running an HGH cycle how does this look?

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Looking at running an HGH cycle how does this look?

First off what I can get is Nordilet HGH in an Eppi pen. Should be pharm grade but not 100% sure yet. Looking for a way to test it out.

Anyways, my thought was to run this for 10 or so months at 2ius per day and doubling that to 4ius per day when on cycle. What are your thoughts on this approach? Looking to lean out a bit and build muscle but not looking to get too big.

Also, before I blast would I start the higher amount weeks before my blast or at the same time? I'm on TRT at 200mg test c per week.

Thoughts on this approach?

TrenKing is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    First off what I can get is Nordilet HGH in an Eppi pen. Should be pharm grade but not 100% sure yet. Looking for a way to test it out.

Anyways, my thought was to run this for 10 or so months at 2ius per day and doubling that to 4ius per day when on cycle. What are your thoughts on this approach? Looking to lean out a bit and build muscle but not looking to get too big.

Also, before I blast would I start the higher amount weeks before my blast or at the same time? I'm on TRT at 200mg test c per week.

Thoughts on this approach?
    I think it's a great approach. Were you going to inject it all in the am? or all pre workout? Might I recommend shooting 2iu's in the am and 2iu pre-workout when you jump on the 4iu's (assuming you lift in the evening)

Bumping the GH at the same time you start a blast is great in my opinion.

If you are going to be bulking on this, you really need to add insulin because GH definitely messes with insulin resistance and your ability to gain weight. If you are experienced with slin, shoot a moderate amount of lantus in the AM and shoot some R preworkout. Also shoot log around meals as you see fit. If you aren't experienced with slin, start off much slower of course

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrenKing View Post
    I think it's a great approach. Were you going to inject it all in the am? or all pre workout? Might I recommend shooting 2iu's in the am and 2iu pre-workout when you jump on the 4iu's (assuming you lift in the evening)

Bumping the GH at the same time you start a blast is great in my opinion.

If you are going to be bulking on this, you really need to add insulin because GH definitely messes with insulin resistance and your ability to gain weight. If you are experienced with slin, shoot a moderate amount of lantus in the AM and shoot some R preworkout. Also shoot log around meals as you see fit. If you aren't experienced with slin, start off much slower of course
    I'm not at all ready to be messing with Insulin . If you dose it wrong or at the wrong time it can kill you. I will avoid that like the plague.
    lovbyts likes this.

TrenKing is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    I'm not at all ready to be messing with Insulin. If you dose it wrong or at the wrong time it can kill you. I will avoid that like the plague.
    meh if you crank your steering wheel on the highway it can kill you. aka just don't be dumb with it

helio8 is offline New Member
    Unless you are familiar with insulin , do not take it. Risk/Reward. I will never take it, and my supplier makes an individual go over the exact method of administration as well as diet. It is no joke. People have died in their sleep using insulin wrong.

Thread Information