boisebeast is offline Member

BASIC IGF 1-LR3 Recon Question

So I buy a vial of 1mg IGF 1-LR3, I add 1 ML of 0.6% Acetic Acid to the vial, and I mix accordingly? Am I missing something or is that it?

Do these measurements look okay? 1mg IGF to 1 ML of AA?

How long will this last/should I store at room temp or refrigerate? I've seen some conflicting posts on various forums about this so I was hoping to get some clarification here. Thanks everyone

Bonus Question for Bonus Credit:
    If I want to shoot 60 mcg of IGF, do I measure that as 60 mcg of the IGF/AA solution, or do I have to calculate the percentage of the solution that is IGF and base my 60 mcg on that?
    Last edited by boisebeast; 09-14-2014 at 03:26 AM.

crazypat123 is offline Associate Member
    You could find these Answers In recent threads. But yes. 1mg mix with 1 ml AA. That will give you 1000mcg. Store in the fridge. Stir very gently when you reconstitute. Once it's reconstituted you draw your dose and fill the rest of the syringe with bacteriostatic water to dilute the acid and stop the burn. Do not shoot without bac water in the syringe or it will burn like a bitch.

Thank you, a lot of the other posts are in very technical terms and I want to make sure I truly understand how to recon/dose before I use it.

So the way that it's dosed, when people say they do a 60 mcg shot, thats 60 mcg of the combined IGF/AA solution? Also I assume there's a standard syringe size used since you say to fill the rest of the syringe with BA water after drawing the IGF dose?

Quote Originally Posted by boisebeast
    Thank you, a lot of the other posts are in very technical terms and I want to make sure I truly understand how to recon/dose before I use it. So the way that it's dosed, when people say they do a 60 mcg shot, thats 60 mcg of the combined IGF/AA solution? Also I assume there's a standard syringe size used since you say to fill the rest of the syringe with BA water after drawing the IGF dose?
    Yes that would be the combined solution with AA. Adding BA water won't add more or less to the dose lol that doesn't even make sense.

Sorry I think I worded that second question poorly, let me try again: After I draw 60mcg of the solution to inject, how do I know how much BA water to draw into the syringe (to dilute) before injecting?

Thanks for your help, I'm a rookie when it comes to recon !

Quote Originally Posted by boisebeast
    Sorry I think I worded that second question poorly, let me try again: After I draw 60mcg of the solution to inject, how do I know how much BA water to draw into the syringe (to dilute) before injecting? Thanks for your help, I'm a rookie when it comes to recon !
    Just fill the rest of the slin pin. It doesn't matter how much water there is it's just to make it not sting

helio8 is offline New Member
    Just mix IGF with BAC water. Depending on how much you want to inject.

Example:
    1mg IGF
    .5ML syringe (50iu) 29 guage, .5inch
    Fill syringe to the 50iu mark and slowly inject the BAC into IGF. Do this twice never letting BAC come into contact with peptides directly, let the BAC run down side of glass.

This will five you 1mg per 1ml, this equals 1mg per 100iu.
    1mg equals 1000mcg.
    For every 1iu you have 10mcg of IGF.
    At the 10iu mark, you have 100 mcg.

Hope that helps.

Between 100 and 120 mcg is what you need a day at least.

Best plan 80mcg morning, 80 mcg night.

Some people say IGF does not work, and they have never actually researched it. The crap works if you get legit. NFL is testing it, to see if it has neg sides. Players use this stuff like crazy.

Thread Information