turbohardtop is offline New Member

Is this HGH real?

I was wondering if someone could help me tell if this HGH is real. It comes in a red top vial with no label. When reconstituting it takes about 30 seconds before it dissolves.

Symptoms: Extremely hungry and a little jitter feeling right after injection. Can't sleep well on days of injection. Lethargic feeling.

I have search and found some similar posts but did not get 100% confirmation if it was fake or not. Thanks in advance.

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    Sorry, but does not sound like HGH.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like some ghrp-6 Is in there and who knows what else

is there a way to get it tested?

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by turbohardtop
    is there a way to get it tested?
    I know for a fact. What you described is not hgh.

Rick Kane is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by turbohardtop View Post
    I was wondering if someone could help me tell if this HGH is real. It comes in a red top vial with no label. When reconstituting it takes about 30 seconds before it dissolves.

Symptoms: Extremely hungry and a little jitter feeling right after injection. Can't sleep well on days of injection. Lethargic feeling.

I have search and found some similar posts but did not get 100% confirmation if it was fake or not. Thanks in advance.
    You're using GHRP-6. Everything you've described is a side of using GHRP-6 including trouble sleeping. The trouble sleeping is due to cortisol increase. Most pep users prefer Ipamorelin since it doesn't spike cortisol or ghrelin (hunger) hormones to the same degree.
    Sorry bro but you got hosed.

Thanks everyone for the replies. I guess it goes in the trash then.

helio8 is offline New Member
    Just get tested. Easy test, cost you $50-70. Only buy from a trusted source....legit....tell them to send you 1 vial and get it tested....tell them you will spend the money getting tested every ao often. If it is bunk destroy them on forums. Bad reviews will put a source in the dirt quick. Word travels fadt about bunk suppliers.

True HGH takes a while to completely dissolve. Anything good will make your wrist hurt a little, hands feel tight in the morning, and add water weight. But, you have to get serum levels done.

Shoot 10iu wait 3 hours and get tested. Remember to fast 8 hours prior. And no eating until after test.

Thread Information