Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Times Roman
  • 1 Post By Times Roman
  • 1 Post By Times Roman
  • 1 Post By Times Roman

Thread: So, does TB 500 cause cancer or at least promote it like HGH?

Jake14 is offline Junior Member

So, does TB 500 cause cancer or at least promote it like HGH?

I bought some for an injury that is not healing, then saw threads that it may cause cancer. The posts were about a year old and I could not draw a conclusion. So I was wonder what the current thinking is?

Thanks,

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I have done quite a bit of reading, and I see no literature suggesting your suspicion

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I have done quite a bit of reading, and I see no literature suggesting your suspicion
    Good to hear. If you google TB500 cancer, there are a lot of hits... but fairly dated.

From Steriodology 12/5/2013 post

Angiogenesis is a normal and vital process in growth and development, as well as in wound healing and in granulation tissue. However, it is also a fundamental step in the transition of tumors from a dormant state to a malignant one, leading to the use of angiogenesis inhibitors. The identification of an angiogenic diffusible factor derived from tumors was made initially by Greenblatt and Shubik in 1968.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake14 View Post
    From Steriodology 12/5/2013 post

Angiogenesis is a normal and vital process in growth and development, as well as in wound healing and in granulation tissue. However, it is also a fundamental step in the transition of tumors from a dormant state to a malignant one, leading to the use of angiogenesis inhibitors. The identification of an angiogenic diffusible factor derived from tumors was made initially by Greenblatt and Shubik in 1968.
    Ok, my google query friend. What does that mean? And how is that relevant to the question?

Does this mean that the incremental difference in the healing process attributable to TB significantly increases the risk of new tumor growth?

LOL...the internet can be a dangerous place.

Does this mean that the incremental difference in the healing process attributable to TB significantly increases the risk of new tumor growth?
    I believe so.

Now this just one example of posts but I think they all come back to this topic. I was hoping you had a study that refuted all of this. As I said earlier I was not able to draw a conclusion. Do you know why this drug has not approved for general use and sale?

Thanks for the responses!

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    It would appear the markers used to indicate cancerous cell proliferation are a direct result f tb500 MOA. What does that mean Well in my mind tb500 doesnt cause or promote cancer but by its mechanism of action it does increase the presence of said markers.

LOL...the internet can be a dangerous place.

I believe so.

Now this just one example of posts but I think they all come back to this topic. I was hoping you had a study that refuted all of this. As I said earlier I was not able to draw a conclusion. Do you know why this drug has not approved for general use and sale?

Thanks for the responses!
    if you mean why does not the medical community and the FDA recognize TB500?

Well, the FDA won't touch it without a variety of clinical trials, which costs money. You do know the FDA would never fund a trial, they just monitor and approve. So where would the money come from?

Typically, the money would come from pharmaceutical companies that invest in R&D with the idea of eventually selling the product on the market. They will not be doing this with TB. They will not fund the costs of clinical trials to promote TB. Why not?

Because the product is already on the market. They would not be able to patent it, and control it's distribution. Therefore, they would not be able to recover their costs for the clinical trials.

Remember, Pharma.inc are "for profit" entities, and if they don't think they can make a buck on their investment, they will pass on the opportunity. Their fiduciary responsibilities are to their shareholders, first and foremost.

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    Personal researh at 55 yrs. old ? I have seen nothing except positive results from TB-500 / Beta - 4000 ? Not only internal tissue heal / regrowth but even external healing of wounds in people with circulation issues !

TB has been on the market for years, and only recently looked at by our community. You may have better luck looking for information by googling the effects of TB on animals. Race horse/dog owners have been giving their animals TB for a long time. I sometimes buy my TB from pet supply distributors.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    TB has been on the market for years, and only recently looked at by our community. You may have better luck looking for information by googling the effects of TB on animals. Race horse/dog owners have been giving their animals TB for a long time. I sometimes buy my TB from pet supply distributors.

What I fail to understand is why anyone would read a story on the Internet and take that as a fact not know how they came up with their conclusion or if they are just BS bloging ?

When you have men with experienced personal research telling a person everything just the opposite of the Internet ?

So I guess if you read it on the Internet that makes it a fact ? DUH !
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 09-28-2014 at 09:30 PM.

I appreciate everyone's comments. Thanks for taking time to respond.

Blog Entries
    I appreciate everyone's comments. Thanks for taking time to respond.
    Honestly TR is a pretty dog gone good source for info on TB - 500 he has done extensive research in the area of TB - 500 !

Thread Information