sweed67 is offline New Member

humatrope lilly 72iu from turkey questions??

Hi all.
    Although i have read and asked around alot i Always appreciate tips, warnings and reccomendations from members of this board.
    The HGH i have is from turkey, it is the 72iu lilly humatrope,,bought in pharmacy legally..
    Is this what you call pharma grade ? and has anyone used it to tell me what they know about it?
    My plan is to take 3 iu Daily 6 Days a week along with gym and cardio divided in morning and afternoon along with good diet..when i reach 16 or under bf i will add tren hex and test p on xtremely low dosage for a 12 week cycle. i will also add some t3 and clen ,.i am now 19%bf
    Hgh will be continued for a year or more..
    The 72 iu pen doesnt cost more than i can afford, so as long as i feel good i will continue..I am told once it is mixed it will only last 30 Days? what to do if i want or need to lower dosage ? should i throw away remaining iu after 30 Days or stretch the Days ? i dont want to inject hgh that is useless ?

BloodD is offline Banned
    Nothing magical happens after 30 days.

There is a decay curve. The HGH starts decaying "quickly" immediately after you mix it. The company will choose a fraction like 5% and tell you that the medicine is "expired" when 5% of it decays and there is 95% left. You can use it long after 30 days

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No, no no. Wait... Yes you want to throw it away but to dispose of it properly I will give my my PO box address and do it for you as a show of friendship.

OK all kidding aside. It's perfectly good after 30 days. Even 60 days it's fine as long as it has been kept in the refridgerator. It will start to weaken a LITTLE after about 50+ days but I would not worry about it. If it's over 60 days then I would consider upping the dose by say 15%. After 90 days I would double it but it does not go BAD to where you need to throw it away.

At some point it will become more or less useless to use and virtually the same as injecting Bacteriostatic water but that wont hurt you in any way.

sweed67 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    No, no no. Wait... Yes you want to throw it away but to dispose of it properly I will give my my PO box address and do it for you as a show of friendship.

OK all kidding aside. It's perfectly good after 30 days. Even 60 days it's fine as long as it has been kept in the refridgerator. It will start to weaken a LITTLE after about 50+ days but I would not worry about it. If it's over 60 days then I would consider upping the dose by say 15%. After 90 days I would double it but it does not go BAD to where you need to throw it away.

At some point it will become more or less useless to use and virtually the same as injecting Bacteriostatic water but that wont hurt you in any way.
    thanx.
    thats great news to hear..
    It is also what i thought...loosing 5-10 % for a week at max will not make any difference in the long run.3 iu a day x 6 Days a week x 4 weeks will finish the 72 iu in a month exakt..
    If its pharma grade and i get any strong reactions on 3 iu Daily i will simply lower it to 2 iu Daily and stretch the Days wich now dont worry me..
    If i decide to throw away remaining iu, i will send it to your p.o box
    I wanted the 72 iu pens since its more in a smaller package and easier to transport than 50 ampules of jintropin..also its in a premixed cartridge and no need to make hundreds of insulin needles aln feel like a junkie if someone opens my fridge..

Thread Information