Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GirlyGymRat

Thread: Women and ghrp/ghrh

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member

Women and ghrp/ghrh

I am into a sermorelin and ghrp2 protocol, once a day 200mcg, for almost a month now.
    The objective is mainly the anti aging effect that I definitely see it working. My stamina has been great, skin really elastic, lost some belly fat and Im building muscle at slightly better rate.
    Also sex is great, although I have finished PCT from test cycle 3 weeks ago.
    Now my girlfriends wants to start a ghrp+ghrh protocol too as she is seeing the results on me.
    There is little info on women using ghrp/ghrh so im asking for results and dosages/products used?

Any gorgeous gals been using peptides?

Thankd!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    ran generic hgh for 9 mo and experienced the anti aging benefits as well as increased libido, strength gains and fat loss. fat loss not as significant at what men reported as is expected….since gals have more bf.

i experimented with dosage to find the right sweet spot depending on goals. for gh dosing at 1 -2 ju for anti aging, 4 - 5 iu for muscle gain/fat loss. at 6, had issues with tingling of wrists.

Sorry i can't be of more help.
    Mr.BB likes this.

mlymuel is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    ran generic hgh for 9 mo and experienced the anti aging benefits as well as increased libido, strength gains and fat loss. fat loss not as significant at what men reported as is expected....since gals have more bf.

i experimented with dosage to find the right sweet spot depending on goals. for gh dosing at 1 -2 ju for anti aging, 4 - 5 iu for muscle gain/fat loss. at 6, had issues with tingling of wrists.

Sorry i can't be of more help.
    What about for beginners ? Im thin 33 year old woman hard to gain weight. I weight train currently to gain muscle and wany to try hgh..ive tried test boosters but not any good results . Researched about hgh and want to try as well .but 4 to 5 I.u.'s has me worried . Gonna order soon but was trying to get more advice .

Thread Information