Thread: Igf mixing

altered genetics is offline Associate Member

Igf mixing

Got a mg of r3 igf-1 curious what mix ratio would be with bac water & acetic acid? I haven't really tried any research chems yet. A buddy just gave to me so I'll give it a run lol I've heard it's a waste without gear, but it didn't cost me anything so I got noting to lose

Bump

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Its a complete waste with or without gear its all marketing hype to suck in the newbie.

Yeah I don't really feel much from it ! Not sure if I'm taking the right amount tho! I mixed a mg with ml of bac water. I pinned 20IUs which should = 40mcgs? Or would that be 40IUs?

Badblues is offline New Member
    Good morning,

I apologize if this is answered elsewhere but I have basically the same question. I have heard a bit of a debate regarding AA vs BAC when you recon IGF. I would prefer to recon 3-4 weeks dosage and preload them into my pins. I have read that if you want to do this you have to recon with AA and draw some bac at the time of dose to PH balance the materials.

Could someone provide any further info on this?

Thanks in advance!

AA is the solution used to reconstitute IGF. But the AA solution stings like a wasp when pinned. Draw the IGF in the pin then draw some BA to trail the IGF. The injection is a lot smoother this way.

Hi ScotchGuard,

Thank you very much for your input. Do you have an amount or ratio of BA you suggest trailing the IGF with?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Badblues View Post
    Hi ScotchGuard,

Thank you very much for your input. Do you have an amount or ratio of BA you suggest trailing the IGF with?
    A small amount is all that's needed. However, imho, best practice is to forget about AA entirely.... Bacteriostatic waters are all you'll require to reconstitute, preserve and administer IGF-1 LR3.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    A small amount is all that's needed. However, imho, best practice is to forget about AA entirely.... Bacteriostatic waters are all you'll require to reconstitute, preserve and administer IGF-1 LR3.
    Thanks very much for your response! A good friend of mine with LR3 experience said the same thing, I was on the fence but I confidently ordered 3 30ml bottles of BAC water after seeing your follow up.

Thread Information