mexr69 is offline New Member

Insulin for natty bodybuilding???????

Hey all, I was talking with my training partner today and he was talking about insulin he told me to Start insulin he said "Insulin allows for amino acids and glucose to be pushed into muscle cells, greatly stimulating muscle protein synthesis at higher doses. It will increase testosterone and is a natural hormone" blah blahhhhh
    I want to stay natural for a couple more years and dont want to start anything else that isnt natural at this stage

is it worth doing insulin ? or shouldnt i bother ???

djs2224 is offline Junior Member
    You have a natural amount of test your body produces if you take testosterone would you still be natty then? No so I would say no with insulin

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Wait let me understand this better.. U want to touch slin because it will keep u natty? U do know that slin can kill u pretty easily.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    No don't touch slin at your age or at your level

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    you are 18 and years away from something advanced like slin

just keep it simple mate and spend the next half decade or so in the gym and kitchen, learning how to get big the right way.

now go on over to the diet section and post your macros per meal and macros per day, and let's have a look. First thing most newbs fail at is knowing how to eat.

See you over there

---Roman

littlemansyndrome is offline New Member
    not Recommending Insulin use At all, But if your planning to First off before you think of anything understand Diabetes is what this drug is intended for.
    1. Get a glucose meter check frequently, rather hurt my fingers than be in a coffin. look up safe sugar levels ( No lower than 70 Nor higher 130)
    2. never inject without knowing the exact needle measurement. (People often die because they inject the wrong amount.)
    3. Never start or go above 10UI of insulin when first "Experimenting". ( Start with like 2UI M/W/F)
    4. Never sleep on insulin. wait 7 to 8 hours after shot to sleep, also check glucose meter. (Safe to sleep, dont want to lay there thinking youll die)
    5. Realize that you can literally end up in the er.(Probably wont die, you really gotta think its worth it.)
    6. its not bs, if you forget 1 Meal you will go into hypo.
    7. Probably should try AAS, OR prohormones first. Those cant kill you with one mistake Usually takes long term.
    8. Use Nolvilin-R this is legal in most states.
    9. Never inject with any needles besides U100 Needles.(Small Pin doesnt even hurt)
    10. Never Forget have your blood sugar on your mind the whole cycle.
    11. take in 4 to 5 week cycles no longer.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    If you do insulin with your limited knowledge it will most likely kill you. An experienced lifter in my area died from it according to the reports that are out, definitely not worth the risk.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    oh, yeah.......

...........there is that death thing newbs have to consider too

Thread Information