michael30 is offline Member

Can someone help explain this? 2 different types saizen pens??

Ok so ive been looking alot at (merck serono ) Saizen. Can someone help explain this???? So theres saizen hgh 8.8mg click easy pens. But if you google it and hit images theres also a saizen 8mg pen. That also says click easy but also says reconstitution device on the the box. But both pens look excately the same just different mg on the box. im confussed, is one just newer then the other? Or from a different country? Or did they finally start faking pens?? If you look online alot of sources are selling them. and some people say theres no 8mg vials. But i looked and found nothing about the pens. Can someone that knows for 100% sure help explain this?
    Last edited by michael30; 10-22-2014 at 11:25 PM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes there have been pens that are faked. They buy insulin pens because it's cheaper and re label them.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Yes there have been pens that are faked. They buy insulin pens because it's cheaper and re label them.
    Thanks for the quick response. Did you happen to images search both pens?? I dont think thats it because these pens reconstitute the hgh. They arent for injection.(atleast im pretty sure)

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by michael30 View Post
    Ok so ive been looking alot at (merck serono ) Saizen. Can someone help explain this???? So theres saizen hgh 8.8mg click easy pens. But if you google it and hit images theres also a saizen 8mg pen. That also says click easy but also says reconstitution device on the the box. But both pens look excately the same just different mg on the box. im confussed, is one just newer then the other? Or from a different country? Or did they finally start faking pens?? If you look online alot of sources are selling them. and some people say theres no 8mg vials. But i looked and found nothing about the pens. Can someone that knows for 100% sure help explain this?
    Its very hard to fake the saizen pens and if they were faking them they would be identical to the originals. The 8.8mg is fine

http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsa...764s039lbl.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Its very hard to fake the saizen pens and if they were faking them they would be identical to the originals. The 8.8mg is fine

http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsa...764s039lbl.pdf

Thanks marcus! Figured id ask here i didnt want to keep filling up your pm box. From what i found i assumed the 8.8mg click easy is legit. Im just trying to find if the 8mg click easy is also legit. Because if its not id like to let people know. I wish i knew how to post links and pictures from my phone. So i could just post a picture of both. Thanks again for all your help!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No sorry im using the app so I didn't get a chance to see them. I only know in the past there were some label changes done but that's all.

It would suck to get I skin when expecting hgh.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    No sorry im using the app so I didn't get a chance to see them. I only know in the past there were some label changes done but that's all.

It would suck to get I skin when expecting hgh.

Yes it would. It would Also be super dangerous. Ya its crazy what people are trying to pass off as hgh. Like those cortisone vials that they relabel.

Ok so i did some more research and it looks like yes both click easy reconstitution devices are real. It shows both on the website marcus linked to. From what i found the 8mg click easy seems to be in alot more foreign countries. Australia, UK. It just looks like for some reason they made both sizes.(* NOTE IT DOES SEEM THERE ARE FAKE 8mg VIALS BEING SOLD IN KITS SO BEWARE OF THOSE)

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by michael30 View Post
    Ok so i did some more research and it looks like yes both click easy reconstitution devices are real. It shows both on the website marcus linked to. From what i found the 8mg click easy seems to be in alot more foreign countries. Australia, UK. It just looks like for some reason they made both sizes.(* NOTE IT DOES SEEM THERE ARE FAKE 8mg VIALS BEING SOLD IN KITS SO BEWARE OF THOSE)
    That's right they make both mgs its just different countries they produce for. Its very rare to find a fake pen by saizen because its a lot cheaper to fake other pharm grade makes.

Thread Information