tdoe11 is offline Senior Member

When stsrting an HGH cycle....

Did you ramp up your dosage? If so how? I'm going to soon be running my first course of GH. I believe I have a good strategy to get started, but what like to hear what has or hasn't worked for others. Thanks guys and gals, it's much appreciated.......

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I ran my first cycle oh hgh @ 4ius 5 on 2 off for 3 months before an AAS cycle. It did wonders for me in terms of fat loss. On cycle I went to 8 ius 5 on 2 off. Cycled hgh and AAS for 12 weeks then back down to 4ius 5 on 2 off for another 3 months .

Chlamydia is offline Junior Member
    why were you doing 5days on 2 off ?

im currently doing 4iu ED for 3months before starting AAS but im ont planning to increase the iu doses just gonna keep it at 4iu

I started my first 2 weeks at 2iu once a day but now im shooting 2iu twice a day
    im not sure if I can even notice difference from 2 - 4iu

Rida5d is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chlamydia View Post
    why were you doing 5days on 2 off ?

im currently doing 4iu ED for 3months before starting AAS but im ont planning to increase the iu doses just gonna keep it at 4iu

I started my first 2 weeks at 2iu once a day but now im shooting 2iu twice a day
    im not sure if I can even notice difference from 2 - 4iu

My first experience with hgh started one week ago.. I'm doing 2 iu at the morning with 100 t4 .. I'm doing it for anti aging purposes.
    I am running it 6 days on , 1 day off and the reason ppl take those (off) days is money , no other reason..

What do u mean by not seein a difference between 2/4 iu?
    Last edited by Rida5d; 12-14-2014 at 08:21 AM.

Curious, why do many people run thyroid medications with hgh? Does hgh have an affect on thyroid function causing hypo symptoms? Can the same be true for peptides?

Quote Originally Posted by Keep_It_Moving View Post
    Curious, why do many people run thyroid medications with hgh? Does hgh have an affect on thyroid function causing hypo symptoms? Can the same be true for peptides?

im running T3 at 50mcg everyday + with 4iu of HGH
    once im a few months into my HGH I will switch to T4

usually its best to use T4 only with HGH but I m using t3 just to help lower bodyfat before making switch to T4

HGH does require for you to use T4 as your T4 levels will get lower with the longer you use HGH
    usually people add T4 2-3months into the use of HGH

Quote Originally Posted by Rida5d View Post

well I started my first 2 weeks of HGH pinning a single dose of 2iu every morning before food and then by the 3rd week I added another 2iu later after noon
    making it 4iu in total everyday

but I dont think I was on 2iu long enough to notice a jump in changes
    I got smoother skin with both doses and a better feel of well being but nothing else

Rida5d is offline Member
    well I started my first 2 weeks of HGH pinning a single dose of 2iu every morning before food and then by the 3rd week I added another 2iu later after noon
    making it 4iu in total everyday

but I dont think I was on 2iu long enough to notice a jump in changes
    I got smoother skin with both doses and a better feel of well being but nothing else
    Yeah that's why I asked , I think dosage between 2-4 iu is on the low side. And to see measurable difference between the 2 dosages after this short period of time is almost impossible..
    Anyways , good luck to u.

usually its best to use T4 only with HGH but I m using t3 just to help lower bodyfat before making switch to T4

HGH does require for you to use T4 as your T4 levels will get lower with the longer you use HGH

Interesting, so if someone were slightly hypo and starting using HGH low dose for a long time, let's say under 5ius/day it would bring down their TSH level? Possibly putting them within the normal range and not making them hyper?

Anyone else have knowledge on this one? Seems like a tricky deal - precision

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tdoe11 View Post
    Did you ramp up your dosage? If so how? I'm going to soon be running my first course of GH. I believe I have a good strategy to get started, but what like to hear what has or hasn't worked for others. Thanks guys and gals, it's much appreciated.......
    I have found with pharma grade HGH I only need 2-4 iu daily.

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN
    I have found with pharma grade HGH I only need 2-4 iu daily.
    Thanks man. On 3ius Pharma now. I switched to somatropins. Feeling good. Want to go up a bit, but I am taking my time.....

Quote Originally Posted by tdoe11 View Post
    Thanks man. On 3ius Pharma now. I switched to somatropins. Feeling good. Want to go up a bit, but I am taking my time.....
    what brand............

somatropins is just a word for HGH .. somatropins isnt a brand nor its pharma

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Or insulin sensitivity GH can cause when ran without insulin...its not just about the money...

Quote Originally Posted by Rida5d View Post
    My first experience with hgh started one week ago.. I'm doing 2 iu at the morning with 100 t4 .. I'm doing it for anti aging purposes.
    I am running it 6 days on , 1 day off and the reason ppl take those (off) days is money , no other reason..

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Incorrect...GH reduces the sensitivity to T3 however it improves the conversion rate of T4 to T3, so it you supplement with T3 direct you are not utilizing the positive effect of GH to convert T4 to T3...always use t4 with GH, if you really want to you can use 12.5mcg of T3 to assist with its anabolic activity...

Thread Information