g028337 is offline New Member

Looking to "fudge my IGF-1 lab results"

Several anti-age physicians will write a script for HGH if your IGF-1 level are low. I'm 41 and train hard 5-6 days a week.... Recently took my level and it was 165, took it AM, reg diet and post evening workout ... After doing a little reading that's was all wrong... Need some "PROs" like y'all to school me in the art getting the lab results you want...hoping for a sub 100... Do y'all that possible? I heard fasting, glucose and no work out... But please be specific... Don't want to take a lot of time off for working out if I can... HELP

g028337 is offline New Member
    Refined carbohydrates, like white flour, white rice, and sugars can also raise IGF-1 levels, because they cause rapid increases in insulin levels, leading to increases in IGF-1 signaling... ?

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by g028337 View Post
    Several anti-age physicians will write a script for HGH if your IGF-1 level are low. I'm 41 and train hard 5-6 days a week.... Recently took my level and it was 165, took it AM, reg diet and post evening workout ... After doing a little reading that's was all wrong... Need some "PROs" like y'all to school me in the art getting the lab results you want...hoping for a sub 100... Do y'all that possible? I heard fasting, glucose and no work out... But please be specific... Don't want to take a lot of time off for working out if I can... HELP
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sadEs-RNDg

forward to the 2.00 min mark

this dr says restrict protein intake for 3 weeks for a 25% drop in IGF-1 .

Yet to see a study-maybe you can find it on pubmed

goodluck.

diabeticknowledge is offline Associate Member
    interrupting your sleep gh pulse will probably bring your igf levels down

basing gh treatment on igf measurements alone is not quality work tho

Thread Information