Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By michael30
  • 1 Post By Far from massive

Thread: Counterfeit Pfizer Pens

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries

Counterfeit Pfizer Pens

I'm still on a slow & so far pointless GH hunt. Best I have come across is Pfizer Pens - which of course look legit. But, considering the source just scream fake shit.

Are these faked? Can they be faked?

Shit - hunting for legit GH makes looking for real juice look like a walk in the park

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I haven't seen a fake genotropin pen. I have seen many fake cartridges.

michael30 is offline Member
    There not fake. Im running them now. Well until im homeless. Lol. Pm me if you want to talk about them more. Also i discussed with a certain vet on this site before i "had my doctor prescribe them" wink wink.. He felt they were legit to. Also samson i completely took apart/broke a pen when i was done. These would be EXTREMELY difficult and expensive to fake. Theres actual glass cartridges that are built into the pen that cannot be removed from the pen. After taking one apart there ALOT more complex then i thought it would be.
    Last edited by michael30; 12-24-2014 at 06:36 AM.

Blog Entries
    Good to know - somewhat

Now, if I can just get a winning lottery ticket - I'm set

These are so god damn expensive - figures they are real. Only thing I found so far that at least seems like true GH

The generic crap in a vial just doesn't fit the part. Since every pharmaceutical quality GH comes in a pre-filled pen.

testluva is offline Associate Member
    I'm on the Humatrope GH 36IU kits. After breaking down the plunger that mixes the GH I can't see how these can be faked also. The design has a lot of precision parts

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The norditropin pens have been faked. So I believe there would be fake genotropin pens as well. The price they can get makes it worth it. The chinese could definitely manufacture them.

Blog Entries
    I am still at the same point - they are way complex looking

But, the price they go for sure sounds like it would be worthwhile

And all the sources that sell these I barely trust for UGL shit - let alone a pen at these prices

Of cource they could be counterfeited. But why? They would be very costly to make and the chinese are already making more money then they can handle off of the generic hgh? Theres a reason every single website carries generic hgh. Its because it sells. Ive spoke to several sites. They say they barely sell any pharm grade hgh. But some said they cant even keep certain generic hgh stocked. But again this is just my opinion. I too thought the pharm grade hgh pens might be fake. Until i bought some.......excuse me, i meant until i was prescribed them!
    Last edited by michael30; 12-26-2014 at 12:54 AM.
    jeep187 likes this.

Blog Entries
    I believe it, makes sense for sure. Like all people, we love cheap - yet, when it comes to GH it doesn't seem very possible

I don't trust the generic crap much at all - just because of how complex GH really is.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    It's crazydeco how those pens flooded the market. Took a while but they finally perfected the clone.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    It's crazydeco how those pens flooded the market. Took a while but they finally perfected the clone.

What that mean

Ya BG i was just talking to marcus about hgh, and how hgh pens are available every where and in large quantity. Im assuming from your post you feel the pfizer pens are counterfeit? Honestly though do you feel its not possible that these pens could be coming from countries where you can buy Pharm grade hgh from the pharmacy? The reason i ask is i was just speaking to a member from this forum last night who lives in jordan. He said he buys his hgh right from the pharmacy without a prescription. If this is possible in certain countries it could explain over time how the market has gotten flooded. But again this depends on if this is possible.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It only makes sense. I would be the sales of fake HGH is way down since the word has been out for quite a while. With all the pens available you would think some manufacture would be investigated by now if they were all real. Someone probably has put the money into fake manufacturing knowing it would not take long to recoup due to the high price. Lets hope for the best but I would not put it past some of the larger cloning guys out there.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    It only makes sense. I would be the sales of fake HGH is way down since the word has been out for quite a while. With all the pens available you would think some manufacture would be investigated by now if they were all real. Someone probably has put the money into fake manufacturing knowing it would not take long to recoup due to the high price. Lets hope for the best but I would not put it past some of the larger cloning guys out there.
    Lovebyts im gonna shoot you a pm. Wanted to ask you something about an old thread of yours about hgh.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, this really blows

The quest for quality GH at a "normal" price seems to be just taking a shit.

Maybe a few years in the future it won't be like this

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Yeah, this really blows

The quest for quality GH at a "normal" price seems to be just taking a shit.

Maybe a few years in the future it won't be like this
    Maybe but im not sure it isnt going to get worse (if thats possible) before it gets better.

Blog Entries
    So, theoretically - where would a non "Dwayne Johnson" of the world get GH?

Hold up a Pharmacia - Gimme all your fvcking GH, I don't even need the money.

We have had another juicer hold up a compounding pharmacy - lol

We'll see - just no, way I can afford even possibly legit GH in today's world. Fvck, I rather get another car first.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Wow, I just took a look, at local pharmacy, HGH is sold at 600€ x 90UI...
    so if its so expensive at pharmacy, there is no way to get it cheaper at UGL...
    But I have one question: why is clomid also so expensive at pharmacy? I mean, its 20€ for 10 50mg pills. UGL could sell 25x 50mg pills for 20€.
    nolva at pharmacy is only 10€ 60x 20mg pills.
    I don't know if pharmacy speculates with non-essential drugs...

Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    Wow, I just took a look, at local pharmacy, HGH is sold at 600€ x 90UI...
    so if its so expensive at pharmacy, there is no way to get it cheaper at UGL...
    But I have one question: why is clomid also so expensive at pharmacy? I mean, its 20€ for 10 50mg pills. UGL could sell 25x 50mg pills for 20€.
    nolva at pharmacy is only 10€ 60x 20mg pills.
    I don't know if pharmacy speculates with non-essential drugs...
    What, you dont think pharmacies have a markup?? How can one pharmacy charge $90 for a vial of test but also sell the exact same product for $20 if you have the proper coupon? You dont think they are going to sell it at a loss do you?

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    What, you dont think pharmacies have a markup?? How can one pharmacy charge $90 for a vial of test but also sell the exact same product for $20 if you have the proper coupon? You dont think they are going to sell it at a loss do you?
    yeah but wait a moment, if you buy that with prescription, the only difference is that you pay 20$ and the rest is payed by insurance. but the Price is still 90$ right?
    On the other hand, maybe its like Porkchop says in another thread, Cheap HGH is still legit HGH but its sinthetic instead of DNA recombinant. so you might feel a big difference between both products, even if both are legit.

Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    yeah but wait a moment, if you buy that with prescription, the only difference is that you pay 20$ and the rest is payed by insurance. but the Price is still 90$ right?
    On the other hand, maybe its like Porkchop says in another thread, Cheap HGH is still legit HGH but its sinthetic instead of DNA recombinant. so you might feel a big difference between both products, even if both are legit.
    No, I'm talking about cash prices.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by michael30 View Post
    Ya BG i was just talking to marcus about hgh, and how hgh pens are available every where and in large quantity. Im assuming from your post you feel the pfizer pens are counterfeit? Honestly though do you feel its not possible that these pens could be coming from countries where you can buy Pharm grade hgh from the pharmacy? The reason i ask is i was just speaking to a member from this forum last night who lives in jordan. He said he buys his hgh right from the pharmacy without a prescription. If this is possible in certain countries it could explain over time how the market has gotten flooded. But again this depends on if this is possible.
    no way they are getting legit pens. They cloned the pen and have generic gh or peptides in them.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Blog Entries
    no way they are getting legit pens. They cloned the pen and have generic gh or peptides in them.

My thoughts exactly - Just because of the scum piles selling them < Where in the fvck, did they really get that many pharmaceutical pens? like really

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Would not be surprised to find out someone researched and found Pfizer etc. do not make the pens themselves and did a little more research and found out who did, then purchased a hundred thousand or so, and then they simply fill them and apply the label.

Just another possibility...

Or conversely simply took some of the empty pens and sent them to various manufacturers for quotes on having a couple dozen LOL made.

Its not like you need a lot of permits to purchase an autodosing pen.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 12-31-2014 at 04:40 PM.
    BG likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Would not be surprised to find out someone researched and found Pfizer etc. do not make the pens themselves and did a little more research and found out who did, then purchased a hundred thousand or so, and then they simply fill them and apply the label.

Just another possibility...

Oh wow

Very possible

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sorry for the edits but variations keep occurring LOL

Blog Entries
    I am never getting real GH - Waaaaaa

LoL

Out of all shit that I deal with & come across - one thing I have barely seen a glimpse of true pharmaceutical gear or GH

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I am never getting real GH - Waaaaaa

LoL

Out of all shit that I deal with & come across - one thing I have barely seen a glimpse of true pharmaceutical gear or GH
    We would all love some of the real stuff samson but that's not going to happen.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky.
    We would all love some of the real stuff samson but that's not going to happen.
    Truth for sure

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I know of 2 products out there that have been lab tested that are real, they are both off-label, so call it what you want Germatropin (not many have heard of this brand and that is probably a good thing) tested at 3.5mg per vial so slightly over 10 ius and Norvotrop tested 2.9mg so slightly under 10ius per vial....that being said there are still products out there that are good and affordable...juts got to keep looking brother...

Blog Entries
    I don't feel like starting another thread for just one question

But, what's the shortest period of time you would want to run GH to see "real" results?

From what I understand, 6 months to a year - right? . . . .

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Not my personal exp, but if u go less than a 6months dont bother.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco
    Not my personal exp, but if u go less than a 6months dont bother.

That's what I'm thinking, but I don't know if even 6 months is worth while.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    That's what I'm thinking, but I don't know if even 6 months is worth while.
    If I would be heading HGH direction 12months would be the start!

Thread Information