Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Ukraine Jintropin

amar7 is offline Junior Member
    I have also contacted Europharm asking for ways to buy Jintropin, instead of an answer I recieved spam mails from the same sender as you guys.

Shady, very shady. I guess I'll try Ankebio

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amar7 View Post
    I have also contacted Europharm asking for ways to buy Jintropin, instead of an answer I recieved spam mails from the same sender as you guys.

Shady, very shady. I guess I'll try Ankebio
    I wouldnt. Ive read many reports of them ripping people off and my luck was less than good with them. I wont go into details but lets just say I wont use them.

amar7 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I wouldnt. Ive read many reports of them ripping people off and my luck was less than good with them. I wont go into details but lets just say I wont use them.
    Did you order from N***cy? And what was your issue? If it was customs, they don't take responsibility.
    If you prefer, PM sent.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by amar7 View Post
    Did you order from N***cy? And what was your issue? If it was customs, they don't take responsibility.
    If you prefer, PM sent.
    Yes she sent out fakes many times and also set up another web site selling anasome. Read the Chinese concerns thread you will see it all develop. I know a couple of guys who are using them now and they state they are good to go but its probably only a matter of time before the selective scamming steps back in

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    F Jin.... There nothing but a bunch of scammers... I don't understand how a company would rip people off who spend outrageous amounts of money with them but that just goes to show that they don't need to be legit to make a killing.... I would steer clear... Everyone I know who has used them has gotten ripped off sooner or later... And not just bunk shit ether I mean just putting in an order, paying and never receiving shit

Just_Dude is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites View Post
    Love that!

But can you imagine writing to someone you ripped off to see if they want to send you some more money?? It beggars belief.

A couple of negative comments about Jins? That means a new shill will be in here in the next 48 hours to talk about how fantastic and real the Jins in Russia are.
    It's no need to say how good Russian Jins are... it's well-known in many states... New York, California, no need to call all of them... even in Alabama, you know

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information