Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Equipeeler

Thread: newbie

Avi3510 is offline Associate Member

I am clueless as to what peptides are. I've clearly heard of hgh, but don't know about 1gf-1 or anything else. If anyone could give me a brief rundown that would be great. Looked for a sticky but didn't see any relevant.

AsEpSiS is offline Associate Member
    You just gotta keep digging man. There's tons of info in these forums

Equipeeler is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Avi3510 View Post
    I am clueless as to what peptides are. I've clearly heard of hgh, but don't know about 1gf-1 or anything else. If anyone could give me a brief rundown that would be great. Looked for a sticky but didn't see any relevant.
    Good afternoon,

I was in your shoes a while ago and ended going to the website:
    peptidesciences. It is a dot com location.
    There is a long list of peptides wiith their mechanism of action. It is very informative and after finding what appeals to you, do further research by searching the specific compounds. I am on sermorelin and Impamorelin three times daily. This combination was chosen to stimulate growth hormone and not experience the side effects such as hungers and a decrease prolactin levels. The combination has worked well for me. Also use PT141 for party weekends with my significant other. Fun stuff!
    Good luck in your quest.
    956Vette likes this.

Avi3510 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Equipeeler View Post

Good afternoon,

I was in your shoes a while ago and ended going to the website:
    peptidesciences. It is a dot com location.
    There is a long list of peptides wiith their mechanism of action. It is very informative and after finding what appeals to you, do further research by searching the specific compounds. I am on sermorelin and Impamorelin three times daily. This combination was chosen to stimulate growth hormone and not experience the side effects such as hungers and a decrease prolactin levels. The combination has worked well for me. Also use PT141 for party weekends with my significant other. Fun stuff!
    Good luck in your quest.
    Awesome. Thanks man. I will check out the site. Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Thread Information