Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By BG
  • 1 Post By Sfla80
  • 1 Post By PT

Thread: ARR-R legit?

2timer is offline Senior Member

ARR-R legit?

I get AR-R is sponsor but is it legit?

I have ordered from two Canadian sites my peptides and t3 and liquid v for my rats and garbage bunk. One of them is returning my money and the other has not. I have read a lot of bad review on AR-R. I am very worried now. Anybody have recent experience with t3,albuterol, and cia?
    wow this research places are very disappointing recently.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2timer
    I get AR-R is sponsor but is it legit? I have ordered from two Canadian sites my peptides and t3 and liquid v for my rats and garbage bunk. One of them is returning my money and the other has not. I have read a lot of bad review on AR-R. I am very worried now. Anybody have recent experience with t3,albuterol, and cia? wow this research places are very disappointing recently.
    I am currently using their t3 and have no issues with the potency of the product. Source pharm grade if you are concerned with potency.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I Use their stane and it is real good. Pricey but worth a legit product.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    I use the Liquid CIA, no complaints. Also, shipping was fairly fast with no issues.

I would venture to say that any negative reviews are most likely site competitors. I am not staff here, have nothing to gain by speaking good or bad about this site.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Arr is good to go.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett N View Post
    I use the Liquid CIA, no complaints. Also, shipping was fairly fast with no issues.

I would venture to say that any negative reviews are most likely site competitors. I am not staff here, have nothing to gain by speaking good or bad about this site.
    Staff gets nothing eithrr, not even a 1% discount. I have to wait for sales.
    almostgone likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've been going with them for years now. Liquid c and liquid v are top notch. Pricey but worth it.

Use ldex every cycle. My last cycle was test e 600 and npp 400. My e was 32. Posted these bloods.

Will not venture off them at all. I do use over seas pharm for hcg ....they carry everything arr does. But only order hcg and caber.

TA is 3 or 4 days tops
    almostgone likes this.

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG
    Staff gets nothing eithrr, not even a 1% discount. I have to wait for sales.
    That's what I thought but I just wanted him to know that I was a member just like him. Not that it means much but ... You know what I mean??

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    There pretty much the only research company I trust. I have tried others but there are to many fakes. I just stick with them because I have used their products numerous times and know they work.
    almostgone likes this.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Javy is offline New Member
    Good Morning - as a newbie on the AR site what would you all recommend in Pepts?

dep30 is offline Associate Member
    I'm on the cia atm and I can attest it is very legit

Javy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dep30
    I'm on the cia atm and I can attest it is very legit
    Thanks!

Thanks. Makes feel better.

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2timer View Post
    I get AR-R is sponsor but is it legit?

I have ordered from two Canadian sites my peptides and t3 and liquid v for my rats and garbage bunk. One of them is returning my money and the other has not. I have read a lot of bad review on AR-R. I am very worried now. Anybody have recent experience with t3,albuterol, and cia?
    wow this research places are very disappointing recently.
    Where have you read bad reviews? I ask cause they have always had a good rep everywhere I have ever seen them mentioned. Consensus everywhere seems to be they have quality stuff.(which has been my experience as well).

I would say on eriods.com
    and some other forums. Just google AR-R review on google and you will see some positive some negative.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2timer View Post
    I would say on eriods.com
    and some other forums. Just google AR-R review on google and you will see some positive some negative.
    LoL well you have to consider the source. They are a source board and have been called out many times for promoting garbage supplements. Places like that don't give a rip of what's right for an individual, more to promote products.

Thread Information