HoRuS is offline Junior Member

Repackaging HGH lyophilized powder.

Hello guys. Looking for any information or first hand experience with handling HGH. What I want to know is if I had 50 vials of HGH and opened all vials, transferring all of the lyophilized powder into one vial and resealing that one vial, would I damage or contaminate the HGH just by breaking the vacuum seal and disturbing the powder. Just for ease of transport. I'm asking for a friend of course. Thanks for any help or advice.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't do it you would prob have to filter the end product to be safe and im pretty sure they are measured in IU so it would be pretty difficult to measure the powder back out into doses just keep them like they are to avoid all that trouble

also what brand HGH are you using? if it comes in vials its most likely not GH just peptides designed to mimic them

My friend that I am asking for has only used HGH once back in 2006 when on holidays in Thailand and it was Chinese yellow top Jins. My friend got such dramatic affects such as a 15kg/33lb weight loss in 18 days, dramatic sleep improvement, complete reversal of severe depression and social phobia to the point that they were able to go back to work for first time in 6 years. He began enjoying life and was no longer suicidal Every aspect of his life and health improved which shocked his Doctor when arriving back home in Australia. Doctor was so stunned that testing was arranged and my friend was diagnosed with 2 pituitary tumors which were stopping his body from producing any HGH or testosterone .

He had also had lifelong low testosterone levels that were in the low range for a prepubescent boy. All of this explained why gains were so hard to come by no matter what training or dieting took place. Years of filling out application forms and applying for special import licenses to import HGH and years of trying to get an Australian Doctor to prescribe HGH and years of trying to get any Endocrinologist to help was to no avail. Even having a friend send HGH through the post to Australia ended with Australian Customs seizing the HGH and issuing a first and final warning that any further attempt to import HGH would end in a Jail sentence. After all of these attempts to get access to the only drug that has ever made my friend feel normal and have some quality of life, ended with him having a mental break down, giving up on life and to begin abusing IV drugs.

My friend has survived the severe depression and disappointment of not being able to access the only thing that has ever helped him by living in a drug induced state of indifference for the past 6 years. Circumstances now have my friend detoxing and coming back to some sort of reality but with no mind altering drugs to mask the depression and being faced once again with no quality of life, my friend is now looking to make one last attempt to access the only thing that has ever made him feel normal.

It was likely not even real HGH back in 2006 and may have been some type of Peptide but no Doctor cares about a person’s quality of life and no investigations were ever done. Two Endocrinologists said it was placebo affect and was all imagined and it could never have happened. One Endocrinologist said the only solution was to move to Thailand and self-medicate if quality of life was important to my friend.

It is not as if my friend is a normal guy just looking for a quick way to get big and lean. He has suffered from depression all his life; he developed extreme gynecomastia during puberty due to the 2 pituitary tumors affecting his hormone balances. He suffers from micro-penis due to the tumors stopping normal sexual development during puberty. The tumors have affected his metabolism all his life causing a lifelong battle with obesity. He has been humiliated and degraded all his life about these problems and has no family, never had a girlfriend and has never even been on a date before. He is still a virgin in his 40's and feels like a freak. He loves weight training and owns his own Olympic bar, benches and heaps of dumbbells but struggles with motivation, no energy and constant pain. Every Doctor thinks you should just be happy that they are keeping you alive even if your life is intolerable and you are considering suicide.

Now that my friend is thinking clearly with no IV drugs to help tolerate his situation, he wants to make one last effort at reliving that incredible quality of life that he experienced for a short time. The only option seems to be to access the HGH from another country as there are no options available in Australia and he is thinking that transporting one vial would be easier and more discreet than trying to transport numerous vials. I almost wish he didn't experience any benefit from the HGH or whatever it might have been as it seems to be the only thing that has ever helped him feel like a normal human and he is obsessed at accessing the drug again to see if he gets the same extreme benefits. I almost hope he does access some HGH but doesn’t get any benefit from it this time, but I fear that if that were to happen and with no hope of ever feeling normal again that his next suicide attempt might be a much better, more organized and ultimately effective attempt.
    Any ideas or suggestions that might help my friend are greatly appreciated.

Sorry for the long post/rant. Just trying to help a friend in need.

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    I hear you with regards to all the difficulties your friend has faced. It sounds like it has been a long and painful road.

But I agree that he very likely had gotten peptides the first time around, and that a lot of the result was placebo (some of those results wouldn't come from Gh anyway). Of course, who knows? It was several years back and maybe he did get generic gh. But you seem to think GH has become the holy grail based on the experiences on holiday, and maybe that's part of the

The real question is why he can't find a competent doc to help him and treat him properly? They found out he was not making enough growth hormone or testosterone , but no one would prescribe them? This is so hard to believe - I don't mean I don't believe you, and of course the world has many incompetent doctors, but also many competent ones. But if he was frankly low, how is it possible that he could not find a doctor anywhere to treat him?

I just checked the a4m website (american academy of anti-aging medicine) and I can see there are some members there who may have more progressive views on the uses of hormones. There is also the option of travelling - perhaps to Singapore or South Africa to get seen by a truly good doctor if there really is no one suitable there? Can you bring in meds to Australia if you have a legitimate prescription from a health care professional in another country?

I don't know enough about the laws concerning this in Oz, but finding a competent doc seems to me to be a better bet than just trying to bring in a highly faked substance for which he might be imprisoned. There are very good docs in the US, and in Europe - and there might be some closer that are worth a shot.

I would just be really careful because if he gets ugl GH and it is fake and he uses it long term he could develop Parkinson's disease
    Last edited by djgreen; 08-07-2015 at 09:07 AM.

I don't know about getting Parkinson's disease from taking UGL HGH. I've been on 5iu/ed for 7 years using UGL HGH and still having good results. HGH is just a really sensitive long chain amino. It's not a good idea to crack open the seal and mess with the content. Also, if you combine 50vials into one, as you reconstitute 50 vials worth of HGH the clock starts to tick. HGH doesn't last very long after reconstitution, a week or two and the potency diminishes rapidly. I can't imagine someone would be using 50 vials of HGH in a week or two. The ideal packaging for HGH is one use vials. That way each application is as potent as possible. Good luck

Thank you djgreen , thisAngelBites and ScotchGuard02 for you responses.

I know that many people do see results purely from placebo effect as simply the power of positive thought can make us work harder and appreciate smaller gains especially when you are expecting good results from a product that you believe you are taking. If you think you may be getting fake gear as my friend suspected and was only envisioning a tiny benefit with weight loss if he was actually lucky enough to get real GH, then placebo effect cannot explain the benefits he received. I saw these dramatic results with my own eyes. I had never heard of or seen anyone lose 15kg/33lb in only 18 days on GH at 4iu per day. I do believe the improvement in mood and psychological health may have been secondary to the weight loss as I’m sure that anyone whom struggles with weight loss would feel incredible to see a 15kg drop in 18 days, it is unbelievable.

In Australia, Doctors are never allowed to prescribe HGH except in circumstances where it is for a child with dwarfism to help increase stature, well that’s what all Doctors will tell you. I have recently found information online that says it can be prescribed under the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme to children with dwarfism which means that the government makes the drug available under this scheme at a subsidised cost. It goes on to say that a regular General Practitioner can prescribe GH as a private script at full cost to the patient and can even be prescribed for off label use if the Doctor goes through the correct procedures and keeps accurate records.

My point of putting 50 bottles of GH powder in one bottle was just to make transporting it discreetly from one country to another much easier, if you know what I mean. Then to transfer back into 50 bottles once back into Australia. I thought of trying to work out how to do this because I know it’s regularly done with oils. A friend bought back a litre of oils disguised in various bottles which were sterilised before all the 10ml bottles and 3ml vials were poured into them in Thailand. When back in Australia, the oils were filtered through a micron syringe filter back into 10ml headspace vials and aluminium caps with rubber septums were crimped on top. This has been happening for over 10 years and we have never had a problem with any contamination, bacteria, infections from using the oils and it does not seem to affect the oil at all.
    The problem is that HGH is far more delicate and I have no idea if I can maintain sterility. I have 10ml Headspace vials, caps and crimping pliers and have no problem investing in my own autoclave if I know I could safely get the powder back in one bottle and then transfer it back into 50 new sterilized bottles without harming the HGH. But again I don’t know if these bottles would have to be sealed under vacuum. Also, it seems even more difficult to find real HGH these days.

As thisAngelBites said, I might be better off to keep looking for a decent Doctor who will prescribe HGH and buy Pharma quality gear. I have no problem paying for Pharma quality, it is just impossible to find a decent Doctor . The only times I hear of an Anti-ageing Doctor in Australia who will prescribe HGH is when I read about them being investigated and deregistered.
    Thanks for the help.
    Last edited by HoRuS; 08-07-2015 at 11:13 AM.

I would say that Australia has one of THE toughest customs in the world. Sylvester Stallone had a prescription to his HGH when he was stopped at customs in Australia. He had to plead guilty to possession of controlled substance. Are you sure you want to have HGH on your person when a customs agent decides to do a search on you? I understand shipment internal to Australia is better. Why not search of an HGH source within Australia?

I already have a first and final warning from Australian Customs warning me that if I ever try to have HGH posted to me in Australia again, them I will be going to jail. I am in the process of contacting a local source but they can only supply the Chinese stuff that everyone says is all fake these days. I've started researching some anti-cancer drugs that may help to shrink the brain tumors and allow the pituitary to start working properly again. Might have a look at some Peptides and see if they can help stimulate a non functioning pituitary gland. If I could afford to live in Thailand, I'd leave Australia as soon as possible.

Thread Information