• 2 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 2 Post By NACH3
  • 2 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup

Thread: YK-11, New Sarm & Myostatin Inhbitor

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries

YK-11, New Sarm & Myostatin Inhbitor

So some of you might have noticed I have been really into researching and even trying some of the new peptides/compounds that are coming out. Most recently it is mk-677, an oral ghrp I am currently taking with cjc w/dac and logging here.
    A couple products I really havent traditionally been too crazy about are Sarms and Myostatin inhibitors. That makes my interest in YK-11 pretty unusual because it actually functions as both supposedly.
    Ive been looking into this compound pretty extensively (yeah I need to get a life LOL). Its really interesting man. If this stuff does wwhat it is supposed too it could really be a game changer. Now most things dont live up to the hype, especially the marketing hype of course. This product, however, has some fairly solid credibile data backing up the fact that it does in fact act effectively as a sarm as well as effectively inhibitng myostatin. Im not super stoked about it being used standalone, although it could be, but man imagine it in a potent steroid stack. Exerting its androgenic effects and inhibiting myostatin while combined with a potent steroid stack. If it delivers it could literally be a case of transforming your physique within a single cycle.
    I have been gathering info on this stuff for weeks now and I will be writing on it next week in my blog. If anyone has any thoughts on it I would love to hear them. I will be straight up I dont wanna hear some shilling type BS that I see a few posters here always putting out about every sarm that comes down the road. The fact is sarms might have their place but they are no where near what a lot of companies are making them out to be or what the no scruple shills are saying about them. I think they would be really good as a compound in a steroid stack. Something that can add benefit with minimal sides. Almost a nice extra if you will- but they arent quite there yet as far as stand alone game changer.
    That being said what do you guys think about the potential of this stuff YK-11? Its pretty damn exciting to me if it actually works to the degree that it exerts real world benefit. Just because it is a Sarm and it does inhibit myostatin doesnt mean it does so to a degree that would mean dramatic gains. But what if it does.....
    Gimme your thoughts and stay tuned for my blog next week. This very well might be my next self experiment compound.

Blog Entries
    I really have no thoughts on this compound as im just hearing about it now but it dose sound potentially awesome in a stack like you mentioned...I actually wanted to commend you on your writing... it is obvious you are very passionate about all aspects of this lifestyle with all the research and sharing of your findings for us all...love that about you....your a good man brother...respect and thank you...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    I really have no thoughts on this compound as im just hearing about it now but it dose sound potentially awesome in a stack like you mentioned...I actually wanted to commend you on your writing... it is obvious you are very passionate about all aspects of this lifestyle with all the research and sharing of your findings for us all...love that about you....your a good man brother...respect and thank you...
    Thanks for the kind words man. Means a good deal coming from the likes of you. I really appreciate it man!
    Its good to see you around and sharing your experience, guys like you make this place brother!
    ghettoboyd likes this.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    I haven't really looked into. I have seen it being sold but didn't really think anything of it just because I feel like people seem to jump on the band wagon with all these new SARMS coming out.. Recently I have tried lgd, mk-677, s4, gw, ostr. I believe that they all have an effect on the body. I did enjoy s4 and gw. I'm still trying trying to figure out if mk-677 is worth the money. My log did show positive feed back but I'm still not 100% sold on it yet.

So I guess what I'm getting at is I feel like companies are releasing all these new compounds which make me weary. Kinda like a marketing scheme.

I have tried a couple of Myostatin inhibitor while on cycle and not. Not impressed at all. Such as ACE-031, ACE-083 and follistatin.

With all the money I have spent on all these bullsh*t peptides and sarms I wish I could find REAL igf-1lr3 .... (Btw I have tried some from these peptide companies and only one has gave me a reaction that maybe similar to old school igf-1lr3) but still not sold on it. Lol

I really hope this could be the key to getting bigger. If I do get some I'll log it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    I haven't really looked into. I have seen it being sold but didn't really think anything of it just because I feel like people seem to jump on the band wagon with all these new SARMS coming out.. Recently I have tried lgd, mk-677, s4, gw, ostr. I believe that they all have an effect on the body. I did enjoy s4 and gw. I'm still trying trying to figure out if mk-677 is worth the money. My log did show positive feed back but I'm still not 100% sold on it yet.

So I guess what I'm getting at is I feel like companies are releasing all these new compounds which make me weary. Kinda like a marketing scheme.

I have tried a couple of Myostatin inhibitor while on cycle and not. Not impressed at all. Such as ACE-031, ACE-083 and follistatin.

With all the money I have spent on all these bullsh*t peptides and sarms I wish I could find REAL igf-1lr3 .... (Btw I have tried some from these peptide companies and only one has gave me a reaction that maybe similar to old school igf-1lr3) but still not sold on it. Lol

I really hope this could be the key to getting bigger. If I do get some I'll log it.
    Thats the key, sifting through the BS and marketing hype. Some is straight BS, some is just overhyped. By over hyped I mean it does something, just not what the expectation has been set at because of BS marketing claims and shilling out the ass.
    Like the GH peptides. Do they work- yes. Will they ever be equal to a high dose bodybuilding GH protocol, no way man. Anti aging and the benefits to go with that-for sure. Some benefits in body comp above anti aging- yes. Physique transformation like a bodybuilders GH program - no.
    Thats why I am so interested in this stuff. I want to sift through the BS and find out what if anything these compounds are capable of and if they fit into our protocols exactly WHERE they fit best. Like sarms for example. This LGD4033, there is no WAY it should ever be run alone but you know where it MAY have benefit? How about an oral kickstart to a cycle? Its pretty damn powerful yet hardly any adverse liver effects, hardly any adverse lipid effects, hell even BP effects are low. That could be pretty nice but no, these scumbags have to market it like it has minimal HPTA impact and would be a good standalone anabolic . Why not just be honest about what it does and doesnt do and see if it can productively fit in to our lifestyle in a beneficial way.
    Thats a lot of what I am trying to figure out and get out there to people.
    Indymuscleguy and jmalls like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post

Thats the key, sifting through the BS and marketing hype. Some is straight BS, some is just overhyped. By over hyped I mean it does something, just not what the expectation has been set at because of BS marketing claims and shilling out the ass.
    Like the GH peptides. Do they work- yes. Will they ever be equal to a high dose bodybuilding GH protocol, no way man. Anti aging and the benefits to go with that-for sure. Some benefits in body comp above anti aging- yes. Physique transformation like a bodybuilders GH program - no.
    Thats why I am so interested in this stuff. I want to sift through the BS and find out what if anything these compounds are capable of and if they fit into our protocols exactly WHERE they fit best. Like sarms for example. This LGD4033, there is no WAY it should ever be run alone but you know where it MAY have benefit? How about an oral kickstart to a cycle? Its pretty damn powerful yet hardly any adverse liver effects, hardly any adverse lipid effects, hell even BP effects are low. That could be pretty nice but no, these scumbags have to market it like it has minimal HPTA impact and would be a good standalone anabolic . Why not just be honest about what it does and doesnt do and see if it can productively fit in to our lifestyle in a beneficial way.
    Ur 100% right. I feel like I have to help as much as possible even if I have to spend a couple of dollars to find out if some of this sh*t works or not. Its a very honorable thing ur doing on this site by helping out people that want to take the step.

I've been fvck up by some dumb*sses before in the psst and it cost me some decent coin to figure out wtf is going on with me. From that day on I told myself I will try and help people out to my best abilities and knowledge. So thank you for doing the same.

I would love if these people were straight forward but they only want the money. Fvck that I want to crush those cockroaches.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    LGD is as bad for hdl-cholestrol as masteron . Im on it with mk677 and a little other things, which do not interfer with hdl, yet, my hdl was 0.53 (0.8-2.5) and im doing tons of cholestrolfriendly herbs aswell. My hdl was ok before.

YK-11 is very interesting i agree. Personally for the moment the rad140 articles managed to trigger my interest so i ordered one month supply. Having testo benefits on cycle without using extra testo and avoiding nasty sides would be real nice.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 11-06-2015 at 05:07 AM.
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

Blog Entries
    I am going to be blogging about this compound (yk11) tomorrow. I did a LOT of research. This stuff is def not what it is being marketed as at all guys. Check the blog tomorrow to learn more.....

Cant wait. Also would like to see you do a blogg on rad140 Jimmy. For now i think it can change my life and my first delievery arrived today, but i guess its too good to be true

I am going to be blogging about this compound (yk11) tomorrow. I did a LOT of research. This stuff is def not what it is being marketed as at all guys. Check the blog tomorrow to learn more.....
    Can't wait big dog

wellshii is offline Member
    Will be waiting for this log.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    ok, its been few days since, where's the blog or link to it? Couldn't locate it and curious to read on about it.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle
    ok, its been few days since, where's the blog or link to it? Couldn't locate it and curious to read on about it.
    he has been working hard on it. Trust me when I say it will be worth the wait
    InternalFire likes this.

Will want to see that just real curious that's all

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    Will want to see that just real curious that's all
    Me too bro

Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post

Surprised u did not mention LGD. I did use it for 10 weeks and i will compare the results to a 3-500 mg steroidcycle with the less harsh roids.
    Shame it is as bad or worse for cholestrol so i think you need to treat it like a steroid also.

Im too running mk677 and trying to figure if its worth the money. I will test it in my pct after christmas. I know the bad feeling when you come off and if mk677 could ease that one it def will have its place in my life.

Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member
    Where are you guys getting your YK-11

Blog Entries
    Couple things with this one guys. First of all I got pneumonia so I have been under the weather, thus the delay here. Also I have found out some thing about yk that to be honest I do not quite understand. There is a good bit of contradiction out there about what this is exactly. I have reached out to a few people (such as Patrick Arnold for one) to try to nail this one down. The last thing I want to do is inaccurately post about this compound. I am awaiting a few replies and getting back to health but what I have written thus far will need to be revised for sure. I think I may post something else this week in the blog and shelf this one till next week after some things are more clear. Thanks for the understanding.

Well man get better first, feelin better is a priority, and well done on keeping a wide view angle on the subject, having a great cooking recipie before using it is ton better than baking something without one. All will be patiently waiting I believe
    wellshii and jimmyinkedup like this.

Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member
    What's the latest buddy?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Indymuscleguy View Post
    What's the latest buddy?
    To be honest I am just not ready to weigh in on this one just yet. There is very limited data on it, only 2 studies total. There is even some controversy as to what the compound actually is. Is it a sarm with myostatin inhibition properties or is it a myostatin inhibitor with some sarm like activity.
    Even still is it in all reality neither and actually a designer steroid . There just isnt enough hard data on it for me to accurately write on it responsibly. There isnt even enough anecdotal evidence to speculate yet. I could (and actually found as I wrote more I was) approach it from all 3 angles but that doesnt really answer any questions definitively.
    I dont think I am ready to put my name on or behind anything yet because I cant responsibly make accurate claims as to how it does what it apparently does. I think the responsible thing to do is shelve this one for a bit and wait to finish it until more data and/or experience from credible sources is available.
    NACH3 and InternalFire like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    To be honest I am just not ready to weigh in on this one just yet. There is very limited data on it, only 2 studies total. There is even some controversy as to what the compound actually is. Is it a sarm with myostatin inhibition properties or is it a myostatin inhibitor with some sarm like activity.
    Even still is it in all reality neither and actually a designer steroid . There just isnt enough hard data on it for me to accurately write on it responsibly. There isnt even enough anecdotal evidence to speculate yet. I could (and actually found as I wrote more I was) approach it from all 3 angles but that doesnt really answer any questions definitively.
    I dont think I am ready to put my name on or behind anything yet because I cant responsibly make accurate claims as to how it does what it apparently does. I think the responsible thing to do is shelve this one for a bit and wait to finish it until more data and/or experience from credible sources is available.

Everyone is pushing this product... Without a clear consensus of what it's supposed to do... Like Jimmy stated they're probly a long ways away from any credible experiences from credible people let alone the trash that'll be put out on 'everything it does' supposedly
    InternalFire and jimmyinkedup like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    [/B]

Everyone is pushing this product... Without a clear consensus of what it's supposed to do... Like Jimmy stated they're probly a long ways away from any credible experiences from credible people let alone the trash that'll be put out on 'everything it does' supposedly
    This especially.
    I am finishing up my blog for this week and man do I more than touch on this. The BS that is being put out on sarms is a fvcking disgrace man. It has crossed the line as far as just unrealistic effects and ventured into downright irresponsible and potentially harmful claims as far as effects and suppression of the HPTA. Many of these companies and their reps making such claims should be ashamed of themselves and even the forums that allow them to get away with making them simply because they pay a sponsor fee should be just as ashamed. The recommending of suppressive compounds during PCT and implying somehow that running a suppressive compound standalone is all of the sudden acceptable because it doesnt adversely impact liver values is absurd.
    You struck a nerve with this one brother! Not only that but man did you hit the nail right on the head!
    InternalFire and wellshii like this.

wellshii is offline Member
    Any updates on this Jimmy?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wellshii View Post
    Any updates on this Jimmy?
    Hey I have to apologize on this one. Things have been a bit crazy on the home front so I had to put this compound on the side for a bit as far as me using it. I will share this, the surprise i eluded too about yk11 is that it really, in all honesty, is ********* in its structure. In fact were I not concerned with what it actually is causing problems with getting it I would flat out take that a step further if you catch my drift. If not pm me.
    This one is def on the horizon for me to be a guinea pig with in the future I just cannot say when. Things are so upside down at the moment I have even stopped using my mk677 & cjc w/dac stack as I am not working out or dieting properly for me to be able to capitalize on the benefits. Sadly the time I should prob be working out the most as far as taking care of myself as far as my mental as well as physical health I unfortunately am/can not. Right now my time/every move is devoted to my children for the most part.
    956Vette likes this.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Very interesting staff Jimmy,
    i dont have much background on peptides, but at one point did a fair bit of reading on myostatin inhibitor the conclusion i came to is there are tow types, 100.00 dollars ones and 10,000 dollar ones...the difference is homeopathic medication vs pharm grade. The cheap staff is just that cheap, i know guys (clients) who ran the very expensive protocols of Myostatin inh and had incredible results with this staff, and we are talking about guys that are well advanced pushing 300ls...and were able to gain 10+ in very short period of time.
    So i find this extremely interesting and hope you personal front gets all cleared up as i am looking forward to reading more.

Geebee is offline Junior Member
    Mike XXL Could you pm me an d tell mewhat are these very expensive protocols

Thread Information