TaylorGains is offline New Member

Generic HGH results or recommendations

Hey guys this is my first post here. I would like to start running hgh soon but there are a lot of differences in opinions. I have been doing some research and found a few, interested in the brand called godtropin. Any personal experience or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I am currently 24 6'2 and about 205 lbs with around 10-12% bodyfat. plan to run 5 days a week at 4ius a day.3 days on, 1 off , 2 days on, 1 off. Would start with a lower dose and work up. Just recently got out of military, have some nagging injuries I would like to heal up in addition to lowering bodyfat and "hyperplasia" . Anyways all I am doing is going to school and working out and wanted to give this a try.

There are new HGH "brands" popping up all the time. HGH is probably the most faked substance out there. Anyway, you don't need HGH right now. Your body is producing a lot of it naturally, right now. Take advantage of it and train hard. The chances are high that godtropin is a fake and you'll be wasting your money.

Thread Information