Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: It's safe to start HGH when bang out of shape, right?

Cold Blooded is offline Junior Member

It's safe to start HGH when bang out of shape, right?

Lol
    Basically I've stopped all forms of training, cardio etc. for around 4 years. My diet's up n down still. I'm due to come into some money soon, this will help me eat perfectly again and buy HGH. So I'll start training again around the same time my diet switches. It ain't all bad, but far from perfect man.
    My fitness levels r real poor, I'm talking my throat hurting after a mile jog...
    I know yu guys will probably say stay away from GH until diet is solid n right back into training, but what's the worst that can happen?
    If I start with 2iu the first week, onto 4iu for the next 3 weeks and then onto 6iu from there on.
    I might even land some EPO to aid the cardio levels, I mean I'm lookin to start training like a psychopath right off the bat.

What you guys reckon?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Forget hgh at this stage

start training
    start a solid diet program what will target fat loss
    design a intense cardio routine and give yourself a few weeks/months before starting any compound.
    Also, never use generic hgh
    almostgone likes this.

Thanks mate. Yeah it'll be pharma that I take and yeah, that's the plan. How many miles a day should I be running prior to HGH usage in your opinion?
    EPO, is it as dangerous as people say? You need to train every four hours or something so that your blood doesn't clot... I'd much rather take something right off the bat though to be honest lol. Help me focus make me more energetic. It's gonna be f.uckin hard work gettin back into it again!!!

No, don't take anything

start training, dieting and doing cardio and give yourself a few months. Its not a race
    almostgone likes this.

Alright mate. Will do. Any particular reason not to do GH or EPO right off the bat though? Could I die? Lol

There is no need for it what so ever at your level when you haven't even started training, dieting or and implementing cardio. The best results come from starting with nothing what so ever and every time you hit a brick wall adjust things up to further results. Its not a race and if you use everything you possibly can you will end up putting it all back on plus more.

I hear you. It's gonna be mostly cardio and body weight stuff for me, not looking to bulk, just tone man

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Blooded View Post
    I hear you. It's gonna be mostly cardio and body weight stuff for me, not looking to bulk, just tone man
    Add some resistance to your training because putting muscle on will reduce your bf and also its extremely hard to bulk so don't worry about that but do lift weights it will help tremendously

Yeah of course I'll lift, but more cardio than lifting! Kettle bells, free weights.n all that...

I'm looking around for a T4 supplier not havin much luck but I'm told "Euthyrox (Levothyroxin sodium, 200mcg, 50 Tablets, Merck)" is T4, that right?

If I'm taking 6iu HGH after 4 weeks, what dosage of T4 should I take? Also I've been told I need Insulin as well (Originally only wanted HGH), how much of that should I be taking, and do I shoot it all at the same time, first thing in morning?

you don't need hgh
    you don't need t4
    you don't need insulin

you need to start training
    you need to start dieting
    you need to start doing cardio

I'm out, wasted enough of my time

Lol. I'm not ignoring you bud, I'm hearing you but I'm definitely gonna take HGH down the line. I suffer with depression n I'm hoping this stuff is gonna help turn that around.
    I've heard you man, I'm gonna get my diet, training n routine straightened out long before I do anything. Hopefully that helps the depression n anxiety n dat but if it doesn't....

Thanks for the replies

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You're gonna get a lot more depressed when you figure out you spent a lot of cash on fake hgh. Unless you are getting it from a legitimate pharmacy via rx 99.9% it's fake. 99% of the people wont admit they bought fake even though they know it is because no one likes to admit they were wrong.

Safe your money and pride and listen to Marcus.

I think I have a couple legit sources. I know what you're saying though, n how rare it is to get legit stuff. I'ma test the shit out when I get it but... We'll see
    Last edited by Cold Blooded; 02-09-2016 at 06:07 PM.

I think I have a couple legit sources. I know what you're saying though, n how rare it is to get legit stuff. I'ma test the shit out when I get it but... We'll see
    That's great. You are doing better that 99% of the members here including the Vets who have been around for many years. Best of luck

Lol. So basically I'm completely wasting my time with HGH then. That's what you're saying?

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    You're gonna get a lot more depressed when you figure out you spent a lot of cash on fake hgh. Unless you are getting it from a legitimate pharmacy via rx 99.9% it's fake. 99% of the people wont admit they bought fake even though they know it is because no one likes to admit they were wrong.

Safe your money and pride and listen to Marcus.
    I'd admit it straight away. On sites where sources are discussed, I think I've found one or two solid suppliers, why wouldn't guys who bought off these suppliers "admit" they got scammed? That statement makes no sense to me still.

Lol. So basically I'm completely wasting my time with HGH then. That's what you're saying?
    what make is your hgh?

at your stage yes your wasting your time, hgh is a very long term therapy.

I'd admit it straight away. On sites where sources are discussed, I think I've found one or two solid suppliers, why wouldn't guys who bought off these suppliers "admit" they got scammed? That statement makes no sense to me still.
    Some do but some dont say anything because they dont know the difference between real and fake HGH and most anyone who does talk against the sources on those sites are typically banned because those sites are making $$$ from those sources typically whether they tell you or not.

Some do but some dont say anything because they dont know the difference between real and fake HGH and most anyone who does talk against the sources on those sites are typically banned because those sites are making $$$ from those sources typically whether they tell you or not.
    Wow, that's crazy. I've read up about it, I've bookmarked Threads on source review sites, those are the one's surely, in comparison with source sponsor sites... These people test this stuff out n I've seen one or two not great reviews, usually the bad reviews r retracted saying the problem was resolved... But mostly good still. As I say I'll test the stuff out as best I can.
    Thanks for the heads up

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post

what make is your hgh?

at your stage yes your wasting your time, hgh is a very long term therapy.
    I don't have any yet! The one guy I asked, had good Genotropin I heard, but when I asked him what he had he said only Chinese GH, so I've not spoken to him since...
    2 other sources I have, one is definitely (probably/hopefully lol) legit with Norditropin. The other is another sponsor but the go to guy for a lot of people, it seems... I've emailed him asking what he has but he always takes long responding... He is much cheaper as well.
    Last edited by Cold Blooded; 02-11-2016 at 07:09 AM.

Please tell me I've not broken any rules here lads!? Where's that rule book again? Gotta skim through that thing

It would be best to edit your above post and take out any talk about currency, how much. As long as you dont ask where to get anything, mention any source or talk about price you are OK.

It would be best to edit your above post and take out any talk about currency, how much. As long as you dont ask where to get anything, mention any source or talk about price you are OK.
    Alright safe.
    So it's okay to mention the words "source review site" and "source sponsor site"?

Alright safe.
    So it's okay to mention the words "source review site" and "source sponsor site"?
    You can say those words yes as long as you don't mention or hint to who you are referring to.

I'm looking around for a T4 supplier not havin much luck but I'm told "Euthyrox (Levothyroxin sodium, 200mcg, 50 Tablets, Merck)" is T4, that right?

If I'm taking 6iu HGH after 4 weeks, what dosage of T4 should I take? Also I've been told I need Insulin as well (Originally only wanted HGH), how much of that should I be taking, and do I shoot it all at the same time, first thing in morning?
    ????

I have to tell you I had a good chuckle reading these posts. You've gotten some really good advice from two of the most knowledgeable vets on this forum telling you to start working out and stay away from any chemicals and you keep going back to the HGH/T4. It's premature for you to be taking HGH/T4 right now. You need to get into shape, reduce body fat, and define you baseline fitness before you start looking at taking HGH/T4. You will get better results and get more for your hard earned $$$ in the long run. HGH/T4 is a long term regiment, I've been on it over 7 years, so you need to establish your baseline before you start.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I have to tell you I had a good chuckle reading these posts. You've gotten some really good advice from two of the most knowledgeable vets on this forum telling you to start working out and stay away from any chemicals and you keep going back to the HGH/T4. It's premature for you to be taking HGH/T4 right now. You need to get into shape, reduce body fat, and define you baseline fitness before you start looking at taking HGH/T4. You will get better results and get more for your hard earned $$$ in the long run. HGH/T4 is a long term regiment, I've been on it over 7 years, so you need to establish your baseline before you start.
    Where do I keep going back to it? That question I quoted is a question i'ma need answering at some point! Doesn't mean I'm not listening to these guys. I appreciate the advice!
    Last edited by Cold Blooded; 02-14-2016 at 02:21 PM.

Glass Dagger is offline New Member
    Don't take insulin unless you're planning on competing.

You want to take hardcore and dangerous stuff when you're only doing a bit of body weight exercises, to tone up.

Try anti depressants instead of HGH and slin.

Yeah, I don't wanna be takin slin as well tbf. I only originally wanted to take GH, but was told insulin sensitivity was affected by GH use. Seems a lot of people don't take slin along with GH though n I've heard it's a dangerous drug man so I'm not on that!!
    Well I'm not just doin a bit of body weight. I'm (going to be) doing a lot of cardio, yoga, weights, body weight, martial arts...
    I have a multi gym in my flat, used to have a punch bag but that split open so have to reinvest, sold my free weights to help fund the multi gym but will reinvest in those too. I'm lookin to get deep into this thing.
    Thanks for the reply. Appreciated

Hey guys, thank you all for your advice. I apologise for all the questions, will limit them from now. I apologise if I've caused offense to anyone. Rest assured, I will be helping others on here in the future.

Is there a detailed thread anywhere that advises the safe administration of GH and T4 for beginners? (I'm not going to take it until my fitness levels are on point!)

Thread Information