Johnnyoliva is offline New Member

TB500 For 20 year old youngin with shit injuries

Im about to start TB500 for my injuries which include:

Labrum tear repaired last April still healing (30 months since normal)
    Rotator Cuff Tendinosis developed from favoring left arm( 4 months since normal)
    Quadricep Tendinosis in both knees no injury there. (2 months since normal)

Im not positive what angle i should come at with this, 5mg every week for 8 weeks?

2.5mg twice a week for 8 weeks?

Either of those for 6 weeks than a maintenance month for the hell of it? Whats the maintenance month for anyway and how much should i take than?

By the way I'm going to be in physical therapy for all of this doing light weight exercises (at most 10 pounds) strong like bull right ?

If this could heal my injuries id be the happiest mofo out there.. these injuries have been worse than anal beads, which i assume are pretty bad.

Iceberg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyoliva View Post
    Im about to start TB500 for my injuries which include:

Labrum tear repaired last April still healing (30 months since normal)
    Rotator Cuff Tendinosis developed from favoring left arm( 4 months since normal)
    Quadricep Tendinosis in both knees no injury there. (2 months since normal)

Im not positive what angle i should come at with this, 5mg every week for 8 weeks?

2.5mg twice a week for 8 weeks?

Either of those for 6 weeks than a maintenance month for the hell of it? Whats the maintenance month for anyway and how much should i take than?

By the way I'm going to be in physical therapy for all of this doing light weight exercises (at most 10 pounds) strong like bull right ?

If this could heal my injuries id be the happiest mofo out there.. these injuries have been worse than anal beads, which i assume are pretty bad.

Nope, nope and nope. Don't do it. Work on PT at the age your at the body is amazing. You might not think it now but when your 40 you will. Patience younge sky walker. Take your time and heal.

Johnnyoliva is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceberg View Post
    Nope, nope and nope. Don't do it. Work on PT at the age your at the body is amazing. You might not think it now but when your 40 you will. Patience younge sky walker. Take your time and heal.
    Ive been doing P.T for so long with little to no results by the time I'm 40 is when i might finally be healed at this rate. & i know I'm young but my testosterone is actually really low for my age (500 count) so my growth hormone may be too & that can maybe be the reason my injuries are taking so long to heal? Im getting my blood tested for my IGF1 levels to see if thats the reason. Is there any harm in trying TB500 you can think of ?

Iceberg is offline Member
    Can help tumors grow. As far as I've seen no long term studies. I've personally ran it. I just don't recommend a youngster to really try anything. It helped while I was on it and aches slowly came back. There are threads on it. Do some searching. Lots of useful stuff

Thread Information