leanmachine6 is offline Associate Member

Cool What insulin is best to use with GH, AAS to pack on size?

So in about 3 weeks in starting a so called "bulk" will be using GH, high test (only) and insulin . Pinning my GH in the morning and was wondering what slin would be best to use? Been suggested to use a slow acting insulin first thing in the morning with my GH (seperate shots) such as "levemir or lantas" ? What dosage should you start at and with slow acting insulin do you need to worry about having that sugary shake or can you just make sure you have plenty of carbs on the day as it doesn't spike ? And as il be pinning GH with the slin first thing is it safe to skip carbs first meal due to the slin not spiking within a hour or 2? Cheers lads input please
    Last edited by leanmachine6; 07-08-2016 at 04:14 AM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Use fast-acting only. Lantus is useless unless you're diabetic, and even regular insulin is too slow to be safe and practical.

Not questioning you but have read a ton of threads suggesting slower acting insulin to be far safer and far more effective for gains?

bobtail is offline Associate Member
    I would beg to differ that Lantus is worthless. It's a very good option but from my vast experience using it, it can be dangerous. I have gone hypo post workout from Lantus.
    Your diet needs to be super tight as you are in "storage mode" for 24 hours but you can make amazing gains off Lantus!
    From my experience, I would start with a fast insulin like Humalog. If you can't get that, regular insulin works just fine. I actually get better gains off the regular stuff.
    Some guys shoot pre-workout but to me that seems risky. I shoot post workout with a high carb/protein shake. Start with a small amount and see how you react.
    But to your original question, the faster stuff is better but regular is just fine.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    My guys do best with HUMALOG. Second option would be HUMULIN R

I would have thought fast acting slin would be more dangerous ? Mixed opinions I guess.... Il be using GH first thing just thought slow acting slin in the am might go down well with that and would you need to worry about that sugary shake or could it be controlled by have some sugars in your meals?

And I can get my hands on navo rapid, would you use that just post workouts ? what would be best option slin wise to pack size on.......
    Last edited by leanmachine6; 07-10-2016 at 01:58 AM.

bump

Thread Information