Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    1,982

    How much to inject?

    I'm having trouble with the math on this.
    I have reconstituted as directed by the doctors notes.
    I now have a 3ml vial of GHRH/GHRP: It looks like this:
    Sermorellin--6mg
    GHRP6--------6mg
    GHRP2--------3mg
    total-----------15mg
    How much GHRH/GHRP si in .1ml? or 3ml?

  2. #2
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    1,982
    The docs directions are written for a dose of 3mg/3ml.
    However, the writing on the vial from the pharmacy is as stated above,
    Sermorellin--6mg
    GHRP6--------6mg
    GHRP2--------3mg
    total-----------15mg

  3. #3
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,157
    If that's what's written as the total dose, and that's suspended in 3ml,
    then I'd say divide by 3 and you got amount pr ml.
    From there it's easy to go to units on a insulin syringe;
    10u = 0,1ml

    So if we go just by total; 15/3=5mg pr ml.
    10u = 0,5mg, 100u=5mg, etc.

    Not familiar with dosing on those peptides, so I've just used common sense.

  4. #4
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    1,982
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    If that's what's written as the total dose, and that's suspended in 3ml,
    then I'd say divide by 3 and you got amount pr ml.
    From there it's easy to go to units on a insulin syringe;
    10u = 0,1ml

    So if we go just by total; 15/3=5mg pr ml.
    10u = 0,5mg, 100u=5mg, etc.

    Not familiar with dosing on those peptides, so I've just used common sense.

    Thanks Doc,
    Yeah, that's what I was doing-
    3mL/3 = 15mg/3
    -------------------
    1mL = 5mg ... i.e 5mg/mL
    .1mL (1 on slin pin) = .5 mg
    but, I need to convert that to mcg because the dosage is supposed to be from 200-400 mcg I think

  5. #5
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    1,982
    I googled it but still can't get it confidently.
    .5mg = 500mcg

    so, I need to dilute it wit more of bacwater?

  6. #6
    Marcus G's Avatar
    Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    I'm having trouble with the math on this.
    I have reconstituted as directed by the doctors notes.
    I now have a 3ml vial of GHRH/GHRP: It looks like this:
    Sermorellin--6mg
    GHRP6--------6mg
    GHRP2--------3mg
    total-----------15mg
    How much GHRH/GHRP si in .1ml? or 3ml?
    How did you reconstitute?

  7. #7
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    1,982
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    How did you reconstitute?
    15mg/7.5ml= 2mg/ml
    ….2mg/ml=2000mcg/ml
    ….200mcg=.1/ml

    I'm injecting .2/ml two-three x day. middle of night, pre-workout, morning.

  8. #8
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,157
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    15mg/7.5ml= 2mg/ml
    ….2mg/ml=2000mcg/ml
    ….200mcg=.1/ml

    I'm injecting .2/ml two-three x day. middle of night, pre-workout, morning.
    I'm a bit tired, but can't see anything wrong.
    Your math seems correct.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •