lifegoeson is offline Junior Member

Replacement of AAS at 18 for Peptide Cycle

So I bought Test E pharma grade balkan . I have enough on a cycle, plenty of AI, and plenty of PCT nolvadex clomid, and I'll use HCG 500 week.
    So this is what I'm thinking...
    I'm only 18 years old.
    Putting extra testosterone in my body is more risky than running a $150-$200 peptide cycle, as supposed to this $300+ cycle I have ready for me, I'm thinking about properly storing these for later and doing peptides.
    I will do
    CJC 1295 no DAC or Mod Grf 1-29 - 100 mcg daily 1 shot before sleep, 3 pips is too much... but I could do that too...
    IGF-1 Lr3- 25mg after each workout.
    GHRP-6 - 100 mcg daily 1 shot with CJC

Help w dosages and what I should expect to see?...

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's all pretty much unless your gh and test levels will already be very high you should be able to make substantial gains with the correct diet

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree, at your age you really don't need GH. My friends, I'm an old man in college, talk about going to sleep after working out. I couldn't do that. I think they get tired from the GH rush caused by their workout. If you want to take advantage of this, workout a minimum of two hours after a meal. Eat/ingest prot+carbs immediately after workout (for nutritional purposes).
    Also, IGF-1 LR3 is redundant with the other compounds your considering as they will start as GH and convert to IGF-1 after a few minutes anyway.
    A combo GHRH/GHRP is the best way to go. For instance Sermorelin (MOD GRF 129) and Ipam. Dilute it to the point that you can inject 300-400mcg preworkout and before bed. Always on an empty stomach.
    However, like I said, at your age it is rally a waste of money. Just keep working out and eating right.

Akrobatik is offline Associate Member
    I'd put AAS & Peptides away for another 7 years bro.

Thread Information